Where Is Dr Dirty ????????

Where Is Dr Dirty ????????

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“This day is.............. .”

Level 4

Since: Sep 09

HAIRTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!

#1 Feb 4, 2011
Anyone have an e-mail or any way to contact him ?
Talk about least likely to just stop posting.
Alexandre Dumas

Tomball, TX

#2 Feb 4, 2011
onsunday wrote:
Anyone have an e-mail or any way to contact him ?
Talk about least likely to just stop posting.
You gayblade

“This day is.............. .”

Level 4

Since: Sep 09

HAIRTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 Feb 4, 2011
Alexandre Dumas wrote:
<quoted text>
You gayblade
Just because your Mom had a SMALL, VERY SMALL mustache, does not make me gay.

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#4 Feb 4, 2011
onsunday wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because your Mom had a SMALL, VERY SMALL mustache, does not make me gay.
read your im thingy or whatever you call it that message thing...

“This day is.............. .”

Level 4

Since: Sep 09

HAIRTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!

#5 Feb 4, 2011
Is anyone Facebook friends with Doc ?

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#6 Dec 10, 2012
onsunday wrote:
Anyone have an e-mail or any way to contact him ?
Talk about least likely to just stop posting.
Okay, sending up a flare again...he does have a way of wandering off

and where is OnSunday, for that matter?

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#7 Dec 10, 2012
Taking another shower

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#8 Dec 27, 2012
anybody heard anything?(OnSunday was here pretty recently, a fly by)

I was looking for GMG Mike's thread, too, can anyone else bump it?

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#9 Dec 27, 2012
Debra27 wrote:
anybody heard anything?(OnSunday was here pretty recently, a fly by)
I was looking for GMG Mike's thread, too, can anyone else bump it?
Doc Dirty,, lost in his own radioshow Ill bet.... does he still do that?? it was fun.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

South Bend, IN

#10 Dec 27, 2012
1. He's in surgery
2. The FCC stopped by to 'chat' about his radio station
3. Self-prescribed an overdose of cool
4. Obama's personal physician while in Hawaii
5. Studying for OBGYN exams
6. Recuperating from an emergency Internectomy
7. Parting with Dr John, Dr Johnny Fever, Dr Feelgood, and Dr My Eyes Have Seen the Years.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#11 Dec 27, 2012
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
Doc Dirty,, lost in his own radioshow Ill bet.... does he still do that?? it was fun.
not sure, he was on the air for a bit after an upgrade (had to buy better equipment) but seems he was still having trouble with it.

It WAS fun! Wish he would host a New Year's Eve session...

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#12 Dec 27, 2012
Ohhh yeah...we need a filthy new years eve party to bring it in...

Where you at DR D....!!!!!?

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#13 Dec 27, 2012
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
not sure, he was on the air for a bit after an upgrade (had to buy better equipment) but seems he was still having trouble with it.
It WAS fun! Wish he would host a New Year's Eve session...
omg! that would be fun... Im opting out of the traditional party this year.... Il either be aslee at ten,, or wish I was at the party feeling sorry for myself... OR,, PARTYING WITH THE DOC!!

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#14 Dec 27, 2012
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
omg! that would be fun... Im opting out of the traditional party this year.... Il either be aslee at ten,, or wish I was at the party feeling sorry for myself... OR,, PARTYING WITH THE DOC!!
I'm sure I will be home and in bed early, judging by the last few years. Unless there is a party with the doc,:)

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#15 Dec 27, 2012
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure I will be home and in bed early, judging by the last few years. Unless there is a party with the doc,:)
Im just not feeling the party this year... would rather be in bed at ten :)
maybe if doc isnt around , you and me can jam lol xoxo

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#16 Dec 28, 2012
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
Im just not feeling the party this year... would rather be in bed at ten :)
maybe if doc isnt around , you and me can jam lol xoxo
deal.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#17 Dec 28, 2012
OMG!!! Has the DOC been located?? I did tune into his radio show since, he sounds like a jolly fella..and THAT horn!!! Hope he can broadcast for this New Year's Eve.
It WOULD be a ROCKIN' GROOVY PARTY!!

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#18 Dec 28, 2012
... i guess i'll pull on the mucklucs and go searchin for the dirty guy ...

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

South Bend, IN

#19 Jan 8, 2013
Hey Doc! It hurts when I do this...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#20 Jan 8, 2013
This is really WEIRD.. the Doc and Skipper are missing? Is this a sequel to Gilligan' Isle??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two rhyming words! (Jun '12) 3 min quilterqueen 369
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 18 min andet1987 7,636
what's your favorite animal? (May '10) 23 min andet1987 360
What's your tip for the day? (Jul '14) 26 min quilterqueen 2,733
Replace one letter in word>>> (Oct '15) 38 min wichita-rick 404
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 42 min APB 30,949
Play "end of the name"... (Jun '15) 44 min andet1987 3,231
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 225,371
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr Crazy Jae 6,565
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 2 hr -Sprocket- 150,646
More from around the web