BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#626 Apr 5, 2014
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Banned! Just because it's refreshing to ban someone new for a change. lol.
Banned because you banned me cause I'm new. Lol.

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#627 Apr 5, 2014
Just TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Banned because you banned me cause I'm new. Lol.
Banned for not asking the important question of why the upper left quad can hurt so much but the lower left quad doesn't.

I won't even get into the whole spleen tickle syndrome for that's a topic for another thread.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#628 Apr 5, 2014
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
Banned for not asking the important question of why the upper left quad can hurt so much but the lower left quad doesn't.
I won't even get into the whole spleen tickle syndrome for that's a topic for another thread.
Banned for messing with my head.:)

Spotted Girl

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#629 Apr 5, 2014
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
Banned for not asking the important question of why the upper left quad can hurt so much but the lower left quad doesn't.
I won't even get into the whole spleen tickle syndrome for that's a topic for another thread.
Banned for not banning me for my spots yet.

Spotted Girl

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#630 Apr 6, 2014
Just TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Banned for messing with my head.:)
Banned for having a head.

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#631 Apr 6, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Banned for not banning me for my spots yet.
My bad. Thought the Spotted there was an adverb, not an adjective.

As in "Look over there! That girl!"

"Yep. Spotted a girl."

"Finally, a female here on muscle beach! Let's go talk to her."

"dude.What are you going to say?"

"No problem. I saw it on TV. I'm going to ask her if she wants a Smooth Colt 45."

"Nice. There's no way you can go wrong."
Independent

United States

#632 Apr 6, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
Banned for having a head.
Banned for having a head with spots.

:^`D
Independent

United States

#633 Apr 6, 2014
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad. Thought the Spotted there was an adverb, not an adjective.
As in "Look over there! That girl!"
"Yep. Spotted a girl."
"Finally, a female here on muscle beach! Let's go talk to her."
"dude.What are you going to say?"
"No problem. I saw it on TV. I'm going to ask her if she wants a Smooth Colt 45."
"Nice. There's no way you can go wrong."
HEY....where did you come from???

Banned for sneaking in.....

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#634 Apr 6, 2014
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY....where did you come from???
Banned for sneaking in.....
Banned! For picking on people with spots earlier :)
Independent

United States

#635 Apr 6, 2014
dragoon70056 wrote:
Banned! For picking on people with spots earlier :)
Banned, for even hinting I would pick on Spotted Girl.

:^`D

Spotted Girl

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#636 Apr 6, 2014
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
Banned, for even hinting I would pick on Spotted Girl.
:^`D
Banned for not having spots.

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#637 Apr 6, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Banned for not having spots.
Banned for making me see spots!

“WHERE BORN AN A-HOLE OR DID ”

Since: Mar 14

YOU WORK AT IT YOUR WHOLE LIFE

#638 Apr 6, 2014
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
Banned for making me see spots!
You're banned for seeing the spots on her skin and not the girl she is.

Enzo49

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#639 Apr 6, 2014
FTW Forever wrote:
<quoted text> You're banned for seeing the spots on her skin and not the girl she is.
Banned for being the first to spot that...

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#640 Apr 6, 2014
Enzo49 wrote:
<quoted text>Banned for being the first to spot that...
Banned for not offering me a spot of tea in this rainy weather!

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#641 Apr 6, 2014
Enzo49 wrote:
<quoted text>
Banned for being the first to spot that...
Banned for spotting the sporadically spread spots.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#642 Apr 6, 2014
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
Banned for not offering me a spot of tea in this rainy weather!
WTH? Banned! For banning Enzo before me.

Enzo49

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#643 Apr 6, 2014
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
WTH? Banned! For banning Enzo before me.
Banned for interupting tea with Brandi...

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#644 Apr 6, 2014
Enzo49 wrote:
<quoted text>
Banned for interupting tea with Brandi...
Banned! For trying to get Brandi to drink spiked tea.

Enzo49

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#645 Apr 6, 2014
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Banned! For trying to get Brandi to drink spiked tea.
Banned! And Reported!...we've done it before...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 7 min liam cul8r 5,884
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 8 min David 25,173
What Turns You Off? (Jan '17) 11 min liam cul8r 1,227
Ford Heights, Illinois; Worst town/suburb in Am... (Aug '11) 13 min billygoay 27
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 29 min Parden Pard 47,372
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 1 hr Alyssa76 49,675
2words into 2new words (May '12) 1 hr Beverly 8,496
True False Game (Jun '11) 1 hr andet1987 15,259
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr David 5,432
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr LOLing 222,043
More from around the web