BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!!

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#438 Mar 29, 2014
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>Hey! Wait a sec!

I demand an appeal!

I have soft fur, moist eyes, small, cuddly, a neutral color to match the house decor and clean up the the grains spilled on the floor.

Don't confuse me for my rat bastard cousin, the rat. He's a jerk.

I must warn you, if you ban me, I know many spiders, snakes, dingos, seasick crocodiles, dust bunnies, earthquake worms, trolls and extra-strength laxatives who will fill the void of my banning.
Appeal DENIED! Banned!!!!

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#439 Mar 29, 2014
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
Appeal DENIED! Banned!!!!
Alas. I have no more recourse and accept this judgment.

It's a shame as I'm quite skilled in foot massages. Tickling without a spasm knee jerk response. Relaxing muscles stressed by shoes. Working the many bones of the foot back into position. and overall pleasure.

I ban you to the friend zone where I listen to your troubles in the background while I try to figure out why the motorcycle won't start.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#440 Mar 29, 2014
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
Alas. I have no more recourse and accept this judgment.
It's a shame as I'm quite skilled in foot massages. Tickling without a spasm knee jerk response. Relaxing muscles stressed by shoes. Working the many bones of the foot back into position. and overall pleasure.
I ban you to the friend zone where I listen to your troubles in the background while I try to figure out why the motorcycle won't start.
Banned! For banning Brandiiiiiiii. I generally agree with banning all Dallas Cowboy fans. We should make an exception in her case.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#441 Mar 29, 2014
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
Alas. I have no more recourse and accept this judgment.
It's a shame as I'm quite skilled in foot massages. Tickling without a spasm knee jerk response. Relaxing muscles stressed by shoes. Working the many bones of the foot back into position. and overall pleasure.
I ban you to the friend zone where I listen to your troubles in the background while I try to figure out why the motorcycle won't start.
Wow !! It's hard to ban someone with those types of skills ....but .. Alas ... It's the game ...

Banned .. But to my ship where you can become my private foot massager !! Hehe

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#442 Mar 29, 2014
Well dang !!

Dragoon , you are BANNED for posting before me !!

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#443 Mar 29, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Well dang !!
Dragoon , you are BANNED for posting before me !!
And you're banned for...well, you're just banned1 :)

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#444 Mar 29, 2014
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>And you're banned for...well, you're just banned1 :)
I just can't ban you right now because I think I owe you a .....(•) FLASH! Lol! My football buddy!

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#445 Mar 29, 2014
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>I just can't ban you right now because I think I owe you a .....(†FLASH! Lol! My football buddy!
The pic didn't come out right. Guess I'm banned...

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#446 Mar 29, 2014
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
The pic didn't come out right. Guess I'm banned...
I think it came out just fine; I'd ban you, but these quarter-sized spots flashing in front of my eyes are too distracting at the moment.

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#447 Mar 29, 2014
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Banned! For banning Brandiiiiiiii. I generally agree with banning all Dallas Cowboy fans. We should make an exception in her case.
Whoa, whoa whoa!

Brandiiiiiiii is a Dallas Cowboys fan?

I thought that was an automatic ban outside Texas.

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#448 Mar 29, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow !! It's hard to ban someone with those types of skills ....but .. Alas ... It's the game ...
Banned .. But to my ship where you can become my private foot massager !! Hehe
I might be tempted there.

You wouldn't happen to be the Dread Pirate Roberts looking to retire, would you?

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#449 Mar 30, 2014
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
I might be tempted there.
You wouldn't happen to be the Dread Pirate Roberts looking to retire, would you?
BANNED..cuz Ya Didn't ASK.."Mother May I"..If ya could jump from one forum to another..How is Pink Eye??
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#450 Mar 31, 2014
Banned...every last one of you for banning each other to the extent that we now have a spread of BTD's.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#452 Mar 31, 2014
You are banned... Ahhh .. For thinking that " this " is an addiction !!

I'm Certainly not addicted !! Bwahahaha !!

__________

@ greymouser ... I'm not sure who that pirate is .... So nope !! Not me :)
Sue

Arlington, TX

#453 Mar 31, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Banned...every last one of you for banning each other to the extent that we now have a spread of BTD's.
ban because sad to see you back

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#454 Mar 31, 2014
Sue wrote:
<quoted text>
ban because sad to see you back
Banned for not following the rules of the thread and banning the one above you...

Hatti- Banned for not being banned by the proper banner.
Independent

United States

#455 Mar 31, 2014
Banned for taking on the role of thread leader and arbiter of thread rules.

:^`}
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#456 Mar 31, 2014
Independent wrote:
Banned for taking on the role of thread leader and arbiter of thread rules.
:^`}
Banned for not accepting DaveMC's role as thread leader and arbiter of thread rules.
Sue

United States

#457 Mar 31, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>Banned for not accepting DaveMC's role as thread leader and arbiter of thread rules.
Banned once again because not happy to see you back...again... And again.

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#461 Mar 31, 2014
Psssst wrote:
<quoted text>
I just have to ban you because I want you to .. Prove it ! J/K -- Hehehehe
Okay, I'll stop. Someone will ban me for clustfposting ya.:O
You are banned... for not knowing you can ban whoever the hell you want as long as you ban the one above you too....which means you also need to ban yourself a few times too, since you posted 4 times in a row.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A toad ate the sun: Man's bizarre eclipse belie... 1 min NOM s Waffle House 10
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 1 min Rider on the Storm 2,267
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 1 min Princess Hey 17,346
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min CJ Rocker 222,169
Replace one letter in word>>> (Oct '15) 28 min SweLL GirL 295
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 35 min Denny CranesPlace 25,433
--- VATICAN PLAN to 'police' World's people ---... 43 min Starts SEPT 2017 1
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr Boink face 5,500
Cyber Friendships real or not? (Nov '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 1,291
More from around the web