Fire that destroyed two businesses caused by utility light
An overnight blaze that destroyed two businesses in Chautauqua County was caused by a Halogen utility light, fire investigators say.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIVB-TV Buffalo.
#1 Mar 13, 2014
I guess leaving a halogen light on near some combustible materials overnight will pretty much complete the renovations.
#2 Mar 14, 2014
Who the Hellogen left the light on?
Add your comments below
|El's Kitchen (Feb '09)||3 min||Finny Ferret||76,592|
|*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12)||4 min||cathouse cowboy||18,019|
|keep a word drop a word (Sep '12)||5 min||cathouse cowboy||16,321|
|Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14)||6 min||cathouse cowboy||7,442|
|Denny Crain's Place (May '10)||7 min||Dave||32,433|
|How dirty is your mind? What you see in these o...||40 min||StephenJP||1|
|Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09)||54 min||-TheExam-||38,898|
|What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08)||3 hr||xxxooxxx||226,074|
|JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09)||15 hr||Suezanne||34,393|
|What are you thinking right now? (May '08)||17 hr||Laura Befffy||6,730|
Find what you want!
Search Weird Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC