Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Bronx, NY

#2099 Mar 2, 2013
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess it would be easy to hose down. You were just being practical. But a tarp? Lol
...tried shower curtains and trash bags once but they're kinda leaky...

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#2100 Mar 3, 2013
no, no , I mean really, you are not sticking anything there.........

“On The Wings Of A Dove ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Two Hearts In Love

#2101 Mar 3, 2013
you want what??You want a divorce??
PRINCESS HAYSTACKS

Monroe, NC

#2102 Mar 3, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
you want what??You want a divorce??
I see that you hit up the LPW thread during your midnight run to the fridge last night. Always the HAYSTACKS!

Level 9

Two Hearts In Love

#2103 Mar 3, 2013
God bless hope you have a terrific day,monroe..
dont be mean...

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2104 Mar 3, 2013
I forgot what were we doing?
PRINCESS HAYSTACKS

Monroe, NC

#2105 Mar 3, 2013
Princess HeySTACKS wrote:
God bless hope you have a terrific day,monroe..
dont be mean...
Replying in between trips to the lunch buffet?
~girl~

Roanoke, VA

#2106 Mar 3, 2013
PRINCESS HAYSTACKS wrote:
<quoted text>Replying in between trips to the lunch buffet?
lol toooo funny!!!

Level 9

Two Hearts In Love

#2107 Mar 3, 2013
I am gonna say this and Im not replying any more..I dont do the things you think I do.just because I said I had a weight problem you have been all over me..I have lost alot of weight and Im still losing I will post my picture just like I said when i reach my goal..I wish you would stop with me but I guess that will never be..No I dont run and eat like you think this will be my last time posting to you..you have a terrific day and I pray God blesses you..keep smiling and ok i was trying to be nice I will not be back there either sorry I even went back..I should have know better..we all make mistakes and learn from them.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#2108 Mar 3, 2013
The drain is plugged..ya think you could SNAKE it???

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#2109 Mar 3, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
I am gonna say this and Im not replying any more..I dont do the things you think I do.just because I said I had a weight problem you have been all over me..I have lost alot of weight and Im still losing I will post my picture just like I said when i reach my goal..I wish you would stop with me but I guess that will never be..No I dont run and eat like you think this will be my last time posting to you..you have a terrific day and I pray God blesses you..keep smiling and ok i was trying to be nice I will not be back there either sorry I even went back..I should have know better..we all make mistakes and learn from them.
you don't have to explain yourself to the trolls..... they are just not worth the effort....

Level 9

Two Hearts In Love

#2110 Mar 3, 2013
TY SP..also to C.C. I love you guys..I have to learn the hard way I guess..this has been an on going thing for a long time..so sad how people are with others..I will pray for them and go on..:O)

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#2111 Mar 3, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
TY SP..also to C.C. I love you guys..I have to learn the hard way I guess..this has been an on going thing for a long time..so sad how people are with others..I will pray for them and go on..:O)
Some people's lives are so sad and pathetic, the only way that they can feel good about themselves is to pick on other folks, for no good reason. I've seen a lot of your posts and have never seen you say an unkind word to anyone.

This poster obviously has no clue how much of a complete as$ and a stooge they look in the eyes of everyone in here, when they attack folks in this manner. I would expect better behavior from a 7 year old.

As I said to a poster one time, I'd much rather be overweight than a complete pr1ck.

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2112 Mar 3, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>Some people's lives are so sad and pathetic, the only way that they can feel good about themselves is to pick on other folks, for no good reason. I've seen a lot of your posts and have never seen you say an unkind word to anyone.

This poster obviously has no clue how much of a complete as$ and a stooge they look in the eyes of everyone in here, when they attack folks in this manner. I would expect better behavior from a 7 year old.

As I said to a poster one time, I'd much rather be overweight than a complete pr1ck.
Well said! I agree! You've got my vote Princess Hey!! I like 'ya just as you are ;)
PRINCESS HAYSTACKS

Monroe, NC

#2113 Mar 3, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
POST #2107
"I am gonna say this and Im not replying any more."

Afternoon munchies, liar?

Level 9

Bronx, NY

#2114 Mar 3, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
...I've always thought you are mighty fine just the way you are gal...

Level 9

Two Hearts In Love

#2115 Mar 3, 2013
TY Enzo..love you too.:O)you have a great night.

Level 9

Bronx, NY

#2116 Mar 3, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
TY Enzo..love you too.:O)you have a great night.
...no kiss?...<sigh>:o(...
~girl~

Roanoke, VA

#2117 Mar 3, 2013
Hold on let me go wash off first

Level 9

Two Hearts In Love

#2118 Mar 3, 2013
ohh Im sorry..((XXXX))those are all for you my dear.Enzo..(HUGS)..:O)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Chilli J 116,575
Hannity and Mark had a good cat & mouse discussion 5 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min Princess Hey 146,964
Woman commits suicide by crocodile 7 min Weird 0ne 2 20
Men lie ... (Oct '07) 12 min honeymylove 268
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 20 min Grace Nerissa 36,439
nascar.... (Feb '14) 20 min Hoosier Hillbilly 437
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 23 min Sublime1 20,043
In pictures: Glamour model spends a 30k on plas... 1 hr Gofigger 7
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 1 hr Crazy Beautiful 5,575