Alien World

Area51alert
Level 6

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#344 Dec 31, 2011
Colorado Chick wrote:
Purple Gurl....FEEL IT! The cosmo is revving up for the most awesome light show ever...my planet and the Sun are going to spark up the night sky and black holes....going to finally see what has been hiding in there...want to come along...A New year in the universe is about to be unleashed...what fun!! Going to don my hot neon blue wig and a 1940's long flowing ballgown of chiffon and sparkles....make a starring appearance at the Night Owl Saloon....ya have to come and let's celebrate...we should be amongst friends....Love in the air, throughout the entire galaxy...LET'S DANCE...on the moonbeams, on the milkyway and on the dancefloor of the saloon...HAPPY NEW YEAR MY DEAR SWEET FRIEND!!
YOU ARE TALKING ALOT OF NONSENSE...what a troll.

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#345 Dec 31, 2011
Area51alert wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE TALKING ALOT OF NONSENSE...what a troll.
You like probing her a new one?

Level 8

Plum, Purplonia

#346 Dec 31, 2011
Colorado Chick wrote:
Purple Gurl....FEEL IT! The cosmo is revving up for the most awesome light show ever...my planet and the Sun are going to spark up the night sky and black holes....going to finally see what has been hiding in there...want to come along...A New year in the universe is about to be unleashed...what fun!! Going to don my hot neon blue wig and a 1940's long flowing ballgown of chiffon and sparkles....make a starring appearance at the Night Owl Saloon....ya have to come and let's celebrate...we should be amongst friends....Love in the air, throughout the entire galaxy...LET'S DANCE...on the moonbeams, on the milkyway and on the dancefloor of the saloon...HAPPY NEW YEAR MY DEAR SWEET FRIEND!!
Good idea! Happy New Year!

Area51alert
Level 6

Location hidden

#347 Jan 1, 2012
Purple Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
You like probing her a new one?
Not today....she too fussy smelly for me.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#348 Jan 1, 2012
Area51alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Not today....she too fussy smelly for me.
Welllll now, tsk-tsk-tsk, appears you Area51alert are in my territory now....HMMMM, what should I do with you Troll...could whisk ya away from the Earth in a blink of an eye, zapper..vaporized...HMMMM, could put you safely on the Moon in your spacesuit..you won't starve..heard it was made of Cheese...you wouldn't be lonely, my kinfolk live on the other side..."sparks", no way like me...they are on the other side of the moon, it's DARKSIDE..that should tell you something...cold, hearted alien lifeforms...what lifeform could possibly live there...am sure it'll be a treat for you to discover..Bon Appetit!!

Level 8

Plum, Purplonia

#349 Jan 1, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>Welllll now, tsk-tsk-tsk, appears you Area51alert are in my territory now....HMMMM, what should I do with you Troll...could whisk ya away from the Earth in a blink of an eye, zapper..vaporized...HMMMM, could put you safely on the Moon in your spacesuit..you won't starve..heard it was made of Cheese...you wouldn't be lonely, my kinfolk live on the other side..."sparks", no way like me...they are on the other side of the moon, it's DARKSIDE..that should tell you something...cold, hearted alien lifeforms...what lifeform could possibly live there...am sure it'll be a treat for you to discover..Bon Appetit!!
But the Alliance will be upset if we deface the moon like that.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#350 Jan 1, 2012
Purple Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
But the Alliance will be upset if we deface the moon like that.
Purple gurl, do you not think the Alliance is in an uproar already with Moon probing from the Earth??? Okay, I was a bit harsh..that "Area51alert" ignited me to the extreme...silly mortals..i have to remember WHO I am...a "spark" of energy and light...my species job is to make sure the stars stay lit, that the universe does not create anymore black holes and that mom and dad....the Earth's Sun rulers do not have temper tantrums at one another and cause solar flares...sometimes, I lose my fuse...and then...Zap,Zing,Gone..all in a day's work...Now, thanks, am to report to the Alliance...and make my amends...oh yes, we both are on duty,while the Earth twin probes are hanging about the Moon..Cool, huh...we are best buds and all...it'll be neato..LATER!

Area51alert
Level 6

Location hidden

#351 Jan 1, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>Welllll now, tsk-tsk-tsk, appears you Area51alert are in my territory now....HMMMM, what should I do with you Troll...could whisk ya away from the Earth in a blink of an eye, zapper..vaporized...HMMMM, could put you safely on the Moon in your spacesuit..you won't starve..heard it was made of Cheese...you wouldn't be lonely, my kinfolk live on the other side..."sparks", no way like me...they are on the other side of the moon, it's DARKSIDE..that should tell you something...cold, hearted alien lifeforms...what lifeform could possibly live there...am sure it'll be a treat for you to discover..Bon Appetit!!
The Mothership owns you and the borg...kindly mind your manners or the LabRats will leave the probe up your snarky blowhole!

Area51alert
Level 6

Location hidden

#352 Jan 1, 2012
ROFL...... Alien World.....yea right!

Area51alert
Level 6

Location hidden

#353 Jan 1, 2012
Coloroid stop wibbling at me.

Level 8

Plum, Purplonia

#354 Jan 1, 2012
Area51alert wrote:
ROFL...... Alien World.....yea right!
We are certainly aliens.

Level 8

Plum, Purplonia

#355 Jan 1, 2012
Area51alert wrote:
Coloroid stop wibbling at me.
You need to go find Figgy and get a fix of wiggles.

Area51alert
Level 6

Location hidden

#356 Jan 1, 2012
Purple Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to go find Figgy and get a fix of wiggles.
All ready got real wiggles and they were soo good!

Area51alert
Level 6

Location hidden

#357 Jan 1, 2012
Purple Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
We are certainly aliens.
Girl you are getting crazy with your imagination.

Wiggles.....I like yours also.....give it up for A51A

Level 8

Plum, Purplonia

#358 Jan 1, 2012
Area51alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl you are getting crazy with your imagination.
Wiggles.....I like yours also.....give it up for A51A
Not crazy enough with it. You like my wiggles too, huh?

“Heartful of Soul”

Level 6

Since: Feb 09

El Dorado

#359 Jan 1, 2012
~~MARS Needs WOMEN~~

http://youtu.be/9SQK1-Y6-GY
Rob Zombie

Area51alert
Level 6

Location hidden

#360 Jan 1, 2012
D Valens wrote:
~~MARS Needs WOMEN~~
http://youtu.be/9SQK1-Y6-GY
Rob Zombie
Big fat red women!

Thunderbutts are nuts!

Level 8

Plum, Purplonia

#361 Oct 16, 2013
Okay, just got back from my home planet.

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#362 Oct 17, 2013
Purple Gurl wrote:
Okay, just got back from my home planet.
Welcome back. Earth is bigger than my home planet, Claustrophobia.

Level 8

Plum, Purplonia

#363 Oct 18, 2013
Melody_E wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back. Earth is bigger than my home planet, Claustrophobia.
That sounds like a very small planet, or maybe an asteroid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 12 min Race Card 25,162
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 18 min SweLL GirL 17,283
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 19 min Dogen 222,223
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 20 min SweLL GirL 37,057
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 21 min SweLL GirL 11,018
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 22 min SweLL GirL 8,429
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 24 min SweLL GirL 33,463
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 33 min LOLing 222,043
True False Game (Jun '11) 37 min SweLL GirL 15,258
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr David 5,431