First Prev
of 19
Next Last

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#1 May 28, 2011
Ever wanted to be a space alien? This is the place to get to dust off your antennae and tentacles and just be a space alien. We can make up our own races and cultures of aliens, invent alien games, engage in alien drama, write alien story snippets, and just have fun. I guess even some fake debates would be fun, like what is the best brand of tentacle lotion or best spaceship manufacturer? Just make it your alien world.
beyond that

Winchester, KY

#2 May 28, 2011
I can't speak for everyone on offbeat..but yea, come to think of it, I have always wanted to be a space alien!:)

Level 8

Plum, Purplonia

#3 May 28, 2011
It is tough being a space alien on Earth. For instance, there is the racism. "Why you be staring at me? Is it because I'm Purple?"

Then what about the medical challenges? Like what if you have problems with your alien organs and features? I don't think CVS, RiteAid, nor Walgreens stock any tentacle lotion. One had the nerve to tell me to try the seafood aisle of the grocery store, since you are supposed to put tartar sauce on tentacles. A pharmacist told me to try the urologist. I guess he misunderstood me. I said tentacles, not the two replication glands he has.

Sadly, we get pushed into ghettos, and it adversely affects us. We used to sit on our porches while our little Violets played and braid each other's scalp tentacles. Now our Violets are violent, there is graffiti, alien carcasses, and trash everywhere, and Purplonians are sliming each other in the streets with slimeguns. I tend to doubt that slimegun control laws will be the answer. What makes the situation worse are all the Greenians taking over our neighborhoods. They sell these funky alien drugs and a lot of us get hooked on them, particularly the little Violets. Then add to that the rather recent gang problem. The Greenians brought their gangs here, and some of us had to start our own for protection. So it is all out warfare between the Plums and the Greens.

eric_113

“Blue collar in paradise”

Level 3

Since: Mar 10

I did NOT miss a spot

#5 May 28, 2011

Level 8

Plum, Purplonia

#6 May 28, 2011
Here's the story
of a Purple lady,
who was bringing up
three very Purple girls.
All of them had tentacles,
their their mother.
The youngest one eats pearls.

Level 8

Plum, Purplonia

#7 May 28, 2011
Left-wing aliens? I guess they have partisan politics too. But I'd rather be in the Plum Party.
beyond that

Winchester, KY

#8 May 28, 2011
ok,now I'm really confused...:O)

eric_113

Level 3

I did NOT miss a spot

#9 May 28, 2011
Believing the strangest things, loving the alien.

Level 8

Plum, Purplonia

#10 May 28, 2011
beyond that wrote:
ok,now I'm really confused...:O)
Over which part? The alien partisan politics? The turf war between the Plums and the Greens? Tentacle care? Or the Purple lady?
beyond that

Winchester, KY

#11 May 28, 2011
Purple Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Over which part? The alien partisan politics? The turf war between the Plums and the Greens? Tentacle care? Or the Purple lady?
I just thought it would be a little nicer place, since we were makin' it up:)

eric_113

Level 3

I did NOT miss a spot

#12 May 28, 2011
beyond that

Winchester, KY

#13 May 28, 2011
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

:)

Level 8

Plum, Purplonia

#14 May 28, 2011
So where is everyone hailing from? I represent Purplonia, probably the purplest planet in the galaxy.

I was going to say I hope nobody is from Greenia, but I need to learn to keep my racism in check I guess. Some horrible Greenlings invaded our home planet and did things to our people. A lot of the Purplonians with green spots and two heads didn't get that way by their mother's choice. No, it was the result of ethnic cleansing, and a lot of the Green guys were just, um, rapists to put it bluntly. So still a lot of history and resentment. Nowadays, you see Purplonian dating ads showing Green guys and Purple women. That sort of thing is more acceptable these days.

What about other planets? Mars? Venus? Any deep space planets?
beyond that

Winchester, KY

#15 May 28, 2011
I understand...

Level 8

Plum, Purplonia

#16 May 28, 2011
beyond that wrote:
<quoted text>
I just thought it would be a little nicer place, since we were makin' it up:)
Good point. However, the maladjustment is from the ones moved to Earth. Like if they suddenly showed up in the inner cities of California. The ones showing up in Iraq might have other challenges. At least marriage is one of the least, since guys over there will marry anything in a burqua or at least with a covered head.

So what sort of alien world would you have? I tend to like the unique plant life, meteorology, and geography. Where else do you get to gaze at two moons on some nights, eat the curious purplefruit, and look at purple clouds and really purple mountains? The animal life is curious too. Not everything is purple, or it would be a boring sight. So there are creatures that look a bit like Earthling mice, but with two tails and a more pleasant disposition.

eric_113

Level 3

I did NOT miss a spot

#17 May 28, 2011
Yeah, um Pluto. Not exactly a planet to be proud of. It does haul ass around the sun though.

Level 8

Plum, Purplonia

#18 May 28, 2011
beyond that wrote:
I understand...
What kind of alien are you?
beyond that

Winchester, KY

#19 May 28, 2011
beyond that

Winchester, KY

#20 May 28, 2011
Purple Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. However, the maladjustment is from the ones moved to Earth. Like if they suddenly showed up in the inner cities of California. The ones showing up in Iraq might have other challenges. At least marriage is one of the least, since guys over there will marry anything in a burqua or at least with a covered head.
So what sort of alien world would you have? I tend to like the unique plant life, meteorology, and geography. Where else do you get to gaze at two moons on some nights, eat the curious purplefruit, and look at purple clouds and really purple mountains? The animal life is curious too. Not everything is purple, or it would be a boring sight. So there are creatures that look a bit like Earthling mice, but with two tails and a more pleasant disposition.
me thinks you would like to live here...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_o__RkrZJzzA/RuRVqdj...

Level 8

Plum, Purplonia

#21 May 28, 2011
beyond that wrote:
<quoted text>
me thinks you would like to live here...
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_o__RkrZJzzA/RuRVqdj...
Beautiful!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min CJ Rocker 221,992
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 8 min Brawndo what plan... 25,127
Poll Please continue to report Sweetiepie and Slack for (Aug '12) 11 min Roxie 7
News Even astronomers viewing Seattle's 1860 eclipse... 15 min Di Rea 1
Poll Why is Slack wearing a bra? (Sep '12) 21 min Bump 17
Poll Is that Slack and Rosa on his profile picture? (Oct '11) 26 min Bump 3
News Drunk woman bites man's fishing line while swim... 26 min Di Rea 2
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 30 min Bovenzi13 2,988
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 3 hr Boink face 5,421
Coffee with Pie! (Sep '08) 9 hr Sublime1 35,403
More from around the web