One word to describe the North Korean...
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#343 May 12, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
The true trolls of topix don't want peace, that's been tried over and over and they like to keep the crap stirring. That's exactly what people have been trying to tell you. I've been on offbeat for over 4 years and I've seen most of it and even been involved in some of it. As long as you allow people to PM you and fill your head with lies, it can't end. People always want to "show proof" but if there was really proof, they wouldn't need to pm about it, they would call the person out them self. Yes, my friends and I PM but not trying to fill each others heads with crap, we already know what's going on. I actually turned my PM off until a week ago. And now I'll be turning it off again in a day or two. All I am saying is see and post for yourself, have fun. People are not going to agree on everything, if you don't like it, skip it or have your say and go on. Most of all, don't forget, this is offbeat. Ignore the crap, you don't know the history of the people here..Have a great evening, enjoy! I'll catch you tomorrow!
As far as stirring the pot is concerned, I want out of that. I will also encourage others to refrain as well whether they are allies or otherwise. I plan to turn in soon, so have a good night.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#344 May 13, 2013
Understandably, you folks will do as you choose to do on this thread. That said, since there appears to a near-consensus on whether the poster in question is who he claims to be and his actual posting location, I intend to avoid this thread and starve the troll.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#345 May 13, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb
Is that the only word you know?

Level 5

Location hidden

#346 May 13, 2013
Sorry y'all I will keep on topic.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#347 May 14, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, what do you hope to get out of all of this? We know you're not in Africa. You come here daily and rant about a Country that you live in. You've yet to be able to turn peoples way of thinking. Why do you need to be such a ranting arse? Is this for kicks? If you were really in Africa, you would have no problem showing your location without typing it in.
Dumb

I live in Kenya.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#348 May 14, 2013
Patient

Level 5

Location hidden

#350 May 14, 2013
Imbac

Level 5

Location hidden

#351 May 14, 2013
Dam phone!!
Unvaccinated

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#352 May 15, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
Patient
Mental patient, or at least he should be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 2 min Knock off purse s... 1,696
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min DanFromSmithville 173,494
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 3 min Knock off purse s... 9,384
Word Association. (Nov '10) 4 min Knock off purse s... 18,056
This or That (Jul '10) 6 min Knock off purse s... 8,161
Poll How many SOCKS do you have? 6 min Footwear Note 10
True False Game (Jun '11) 6 min Brother Larry 10,013
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 9 min Wolftracks 43,471
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 20 min Denny CranesPlace 18,651
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 2 hr anguish 29,700