dunderhead^^^

“Afwican Shadows is my bwitch”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#321 May 9, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
Upright
Skank you. Skank you vewy much, baby. You make me dat way - SCHAAAWING!

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#322 May 9, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text>
Your former president George W Bush belongs behind bars for illegally invading Iraq.
I did not support the invasion of Iraq as Saddam did not pose a major threat I did support the invasion of Afghanistan as they were giving safe haven to Bin Laden who did pose a threat to the U.S. Here, you tell us Bush was wrong to invade Iraq after calling somebody who is threatening war against other countries upright. There is a big disconnect there, don't you think?

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#324 May 9, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text>I can't believe how rude and arrogant Americans are!
I can't believe how ignorant, you are.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#325 May 9, 2013
The N Korean leader is:

Prudent

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#326 May 10, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
The N Korean leader is:
Prudent
your brother from another mother

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#327 May 11, 2013
He is young and handsome (to the ladies of course)

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#328 May 11, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
your brother from another mother
Dumb

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#329 May 11, 2013
Sartorially-challenged

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#331 May 11, 2013
Psycho

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#332 May 11, 2013
Thorn_in_flesh wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction: YOU belong in an insane asylum.
Agreed!

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#333 May 12, 2013
Thorn_in_flesh wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction: YOU belong in an insane asylum.
Dumb

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Location hidden

#334 May 12, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb
Seriously, what do you hope to get out of all of this? We know you're not in Africa. You come here daily and rant about a Country that you live in. You've yet to be able to turn peoples way of thinking. Why do you need to be such a ranting arse? Is this for kicks? If you were really in Africa, you would have no problem showing your location without typing it in.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#335 May 12, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, what do you hope to get out of all of this? We know you're not in Africa. You come here daily and rant about a Country that you live in. You've yet to be able to turn peoples way of thinking. Why do you need to be such a ranting arse? Is this for kicks? If you were really in Africa, you would have no problem showing your location without typing it in.
I will have to give you credit for this one. I would not be the least bit surprised if the poster wasn't using a proxy location.

Anyway, do we really need to keep wasting our time with tit for tat ripping into one another? Maybe we need to get past our differences and end the tit for tat business once and for all. I don't enjoy this at all and would rather see a Topix where we can learn to agree to disagree and not push the nuclear button every time. We are all old enough that we shouldn't be squabbling like a bunch of adolescents in a schoolyard playground. Continuing in this manner does a lot more to make us look foolish than anything else resulting in us tarnishing our own individual reputations more than our intended target's reputation. I would rather not have problems with you or anybody else, but I suppose I could make an exception for African Shadows and a few others like African Shadows who are totally disconnected from reality.

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Location hidden

#336 May 12, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>I will have to give you credit for this one. I would not be the least bit surprised if the poster wasn't using a proxy location.
Anyway, do we really need to keep wasting our time with tit for tat ripping into one another? Maybe we need to get past our differences and end the tit for tat business once and for all. I don't enjoy this at all and would rather see a Topix where we can learn to agree to disagree and not push the nuclear button every time. We are all old enough that we shouldn't be squabbling like a bunch of adolescents in a schoolyard playground. Continuing in this manner does a lot more to make us look foolish than anything else resulting in us tarnishing our own individual reputations more than our intended target's reputation. I would rather not have problems with you or anybody else, but I suppose I could make an exception for African Shadows and a few others like African Shadows who are totally disconnected from reality.
He's not using a proxy. Click on his profile where it says hometown, it's typed in. Click on yours, yours is a hidden location. Now click on mine, I will change it and I don't need a proxy. People use proxies when they post unregistered and it will show a different location.

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Location hidden

#337 May 12, 2013
Do you see what my location says? That's how AS does it, he types in his location. I'm no where near Fl. Right now I'm in CA!

As far as the fighting, go back and read what I've been saying, but read with an open mind and not a prejudged attitude. I have no desire to fight with you, but what you have been saying to me and Bex is all someone elses paranoia. Neither Bex nor I have trolled you unregistered or with another profile. Why would you make an exception for AS? Why not just skip his stupid crap instead of putting yourself on his level? Anyways, I'm all for the NO fighting crap, it gets old!

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#338 May 12, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
Do you see what my location says? That's how AS does it, he types in his location. I'm no where near Fl. Right now I'm in CA!
As far as the fighting, go back and read what I've been saying, but read with an open mind and not a prejudged attitude. I have no desire to fight with you, but what you have been saying to me and Bex is all someone elses paranoia. Neither Bex nor I have trolled you unregistered or with another profile. Why would you make an exception for AS? Why not just skip his stupid crap instead of putting yourself on his level? Anyways, I'm all for the NO fighting crap, it gets old!
Why can't we just dismiss the past as water over the dam? I am sure we both could continue to chide each other justifiably for past grievances. Like I said, I am not looking to have trouble with anyone who will show the same consideration to me. We will never have peace as long as the both of us keep bringing up the past. What I am looking for is to end this bickering once and for all so the both of us don't ruin things for others who are getting weary of seeing us do battle and take threads hopelessly off topic. Perhaps we can both try to mend fences with other adversaries as well and try to be the solution to the problem and not the contributor to the problem.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#339 May 12, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
Sometimes I wonder if we just have a good old fashioned misunderstanding. I would guess that many a feuding individual doesn't even remember what caused it in the first place. And let us remember this old Chinese proverb:

There are three sides to every argument:
Your side, my side, and the right side.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#340 May 12, 2013
Now, let's get back on Topic about the NK leader

Uncivilized

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Location hidden

#341 May 12, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Why can't we just dismiss the past as water over the dam? I am sure we both could continue to chide each other justifiably for past grievances. Like I said, I am not looking to have trouble with anyone who will show the same consideration to me. We will never have peace as long as the both of us keep bringing up the past. What I am looking for is to end this bickering once and for all so the both of us don't ruin things for others who are getting weary of seeing us do battle and take threads hopelessly off topic. Perhaps we can both try to mend fences with other adversaries as well and try to be the solution to the problem and not the contributor to the problem.
The true trolls of topix don't want peace, that's been tried over and over and they like to keep the crap stirring. That's exactly what people have been trying to tell you. I've been on offbeat for over 4 years and I've seen most of it and even been involved in some of it. As long as you allow people to PM you and fill your head with lies, it can't end. People always want to "show proof" but if there was really proof, they wouldn't need to pm about it, they would call the person out them self. Yes, my friends and I PM but not trying to fill each others heads with crap, we already know what's going on. I actually turned my PM off until a week ago. And now I'll be turning it off again in a day or two. All I am saying is see and post for yourself, have fun. People are not going to agree on everything, if you don't like it, skip it or have your say and go on. Most of all, don't forget, this is offbeat. Ignore the crap, you don't know the history of the people here..Have a great evening, enjoy! I'll catch you tomorrow!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last word - first (Jun '12) 4 min whatimeisit 6,934
What Could Be The Deal,...? 4 min Judy 123 13
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 5 min Mechanic 25,921
10-Year-Old Goldfish Undergoes Brain Surgery 6 min The ADELAIDEAN 15
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 7 min Old Sam 3,302
What Could Be Mixed,...? 8 min Judy 123 24
30,000 post wins (May '13) 8 min 40ish 1,733
Woman commits suicide by crocodile 33 min Parden Pard 5
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 2 hr Fannie Flagg 5,545
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr wichita-rick 146,897