Urban IMBd

United States

#196 Apr 21, 2013
History remembered wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you look up "Hiroshima" and "Nagasaki". Then you can do another assessment of who the "very confused or not very smart" one is.
"pearl harbor sneak attack"
wasn't the only episode of geno loves ferrerman
Obtuse Is Word Of The Day

United States

#197 Apr 21, 2013
victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with the fact my country has never nuked anyone?
If we hadn't, you would either be speaking German, Japanese , or Russian (even though they were our "allies"). <side note-Sorry Geno, the Italians weren't sh!t, LOL.> Don't thank me, thank a WWII vet. I personally have no use for the likes of you.

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#198 Apr 21, 2013
Obtuse Is Word Of The Day wrote:
<quoted text>If we hadn't, you would either be speaking German, Japanese , or Russian (even though they were our "allies"). <side note-Sorry Geno, the Italians weren't sh!t, LOL.> Don't thank me, thank a WWII vet. I personally have no use for the likes of you.
You're mad because I live in a country that never nuked anyone?

You sure get riled easily.
Obtuse is understatement

United States

#199 Apr 21, 2013
victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're mad because I live in a country that never nuked anyone?
You sure get riled easily.
You low tech cretins can't even "nuke" a TV dinner, let alone another country. Let's do lunch when you reach the 21st century, K?
History remembered

Fort Worth, TX

#200 Apr 21, 2013
victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see how that will change anything from my original comment.
Ahh, the troll routine. Denial that the U.S. dropped a-bombs on Japan and then belittle the one that corrects you. Interesting.
History remembered

Fort Worth, TX

#201 Apr 21, 2013
I'm sorry for being such a douche. It's that time of the month, and well, you know.
Don't be afraid. It's a natural occurrence among young girls your age. Have a talk with your mom or older sister and you'll feel better in no time.

“Maiden of Mayhem”

OMFUG

#202 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Ahh, the troll routine. Denial that the U.S. dropped a-bombs on Japan and then belittle the one that corrects you. Interesting.
I never denied the U.S. nuked Japan. But that still doesn't change the fact that my country, the country where I live and have citizenship has never nuked anyone.

Come back in a few days when you final figure it all out.

“Maiden of Mayhem”

OMFUG

#203 Apr 21, 2013
finally*

“Not my circus”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Not my monkeys

#204 Apr 21, 2013
victoria1 wrote:
Virgin? He just got married. When he asked his new wife if she would marry him, her response was...
"You had me at food".
LOL
History remembered

Fort Worth, TX

#205 Apr 21, 2013
victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never denied the U.S. nuked Japan. But that still doesn't change the fact that my country, the country where I live and have citizenship has never nuked anyone.
Come back in a few days when you final figure it all out.
Doesn't matter where you live. If you remember, the claim was made that the "U.S." dropped the bombs. If you are in Russia, Germany, France, Spain, Australia, Canada or anywhere that had a hand in the bombs construction, then that country is responsible for helping the U.S. kill innocent civilians. Simple isn't it? If you want to have clean hands, don't dirty them and then feign innocence.

“Not my circus”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Not my monkeys

#206 Apr 21, 2013
Of course you could make the argument that the Japanese weren't really into surrender, and that an invasion of the Japanese mainland would have been more horrific, with surely thousands more Americans killed.
victoria1 unplugged

Wolverhampton, UK

#207 Apr 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter where you live. If you remember, the claim was made that the "U.S." dropped the bombs. If you are in Russia, Germany, France, Spain, Australia, Canada or anywhere that had a hand in the bombs construction, then that country is responsible for helping the U.S. kill innocent civilians. Simple isn't it? If you want to have clean hands, don't dirty them and then feign innocence.
Uh.....

African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text>
And what is so great about the west huh?
Your country America is the biggest warmonger in the world.

"Your Country America". I simply corrected him, it's not my country.(Thank G-d)

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#208 Apr 22, 2013
victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
My country did none of those things, so you're either very confused or not very smart. But even if we did, it surely doesn't make the North Korean leader "kind hearted". He's a brutal murderous tyrant.
Right. ESCAPISM.

Typical of Americans.

“Maiden of Mayhem”

OMFUG

#209 Apr 22, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. ESCAPISM.
Typical of Americans.
How long is it going to take you to figure out I don't live in the U.S.? You're thicker than pigshit.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#211 Apr 22, 2013
Honourable

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Down on the bayou

#212 Apr 22, 2013
I beginning to think African Shadows and Kim Jung-Un should get a room. This is getting obscene; he has North Korean DNA dribbling down his chin, and there are children present.

“More Brains Than .....”

Level 6

Since: Sep 11

..a Zombie Thanksgiving

#213 Apr 22, 2013
I got an email from a Nigerian prince.

He seems to have banking problems.

Maybe I'll help him out.

“Afwican Shadows is my bwitch”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#214 Apr 22, 2013
African Shradows, been looking for you, baby. I buy you srilk panties, and can of rysol for that feminine odor probrem you have. Me wuve you rong time.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#215 Apr 22, 2013
I give up. I have tried to make Americans be remorseful for their past actions but this is impossible.

I'll stick to word games instead.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#216 Apr 22, 2013
victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How long is it going to take you to figure out I don't live in the U.S.? You're thicker than pigshit.
That's not ladylike.

learn proper manners typical of a lady.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 8 min unhung hero 25,600
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min TurkanaBoy 132,360
20,000th Post Wins - 2d Edition (Jan '13) 25 min tiger_-_dad 1,729
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 30 min Princess Hey 187
Strange ice pancakes appear on Scottish river 31 min -CatCiao- 6
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 31 min tiger_-_dad 138,326
HOW LONG can you hold YOUR SEMEN ? For men only. (Mar '12) 34 min DILF 36
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 42 min DILF 7,540
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 58 min DILF 123
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr Tom2Tone 152,438