abuse by la verne police department
Rudy Jospeh Ramos

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#82 Apr 3, 2014
I was pulled over by La vern police department off emarld and foothill in La vern, CA for not having lights on early in the morning, so I don't think necessary, and I don't appreciate any ill treatment
Rudy Jospeh Ramos

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#83 Apr 3, 2014
I was pulled over by la vern officer east of white on arrow for having a trailer hitch, and I was ill treated a little, so i don't like it because Jhon La vern sheriff will not let Rudy Joseph Ramos in house across the street.
Rudy Jospeh Ramos

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#84 Apr 3, 2014
I was pulled over by la vern officers at the la vern post office 2 for doing nothing wrong because Jhon La vern sheriff from Donald Trump Show will not let Rudy Joseph Ramos cross the street from 628 verde vista Pomona, CA I don't condone any ill treatment
Rudy Jospeh Ramos

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#85 Apr 3, 2014
I was pulled over by la vern officers for having no lights, and I am an electrician, so i fixed the light myself, and I asked la vern police department to sign off ticket, and I was almost attacked by Jhon la vern sheriff in police department because thinks is the equal of Zodiac, but I know a chicken go fight Zodiac at 3224 mountian, Claremont, CA;furthermore, I am not friends with Zodiac at 3224 mountain, Claremont, CA, so i expect gift from Donald Trump show
Rudy Jospeh Ramos

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#86 Apr 3, 2014
I was pulled over by office jhonstone at boneli park for being in the park after hours, and i was told my car was stolen, and I was almost arrested, and I had my drivers license and insurance take illegally, and i filed a report, but I was talking to Jhon La vern sheriff from donald trump show on phone what I think, and I know would not take the report because will not let Rudy Joseph Ramos in house across the street from 628 verde vista pomona, CA,
Rudy Jospeh Ramos

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#87 Apr 3, 2014
I was pulled over by claremont officers on garey and north of foothill for doing nothing wrong, and I don't like it, so i don't like the sheriff appear to be biased
Rudy Jospeh Ramos

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#88 Apr 3, 2014
I was pulled over by claremont officers east of indian hill for potential stealing school stuff, but i did not steal anything, and I don't appreciate having trunk opened with out consent, and I have seen that office with other sheriff from Donald Trump show, so I don't like the ill treatment, and I am not friends with any sheriff in the land
Rudy Jospeh Ramos

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#89 Apr 3, 2014
i was pulled over by claremont officers at the montcliar plaza, but I did nothing wrong, and i don't like the ill treatment, and I am not friends with any sheriff especially on Donald Trump show
Rudy Jospeh Ramos

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#90 Apr 3, 2014
I was pulled over by 3 officers on mission west of central in montclair after work, and I was ill treated very bad, so I don't like the ill treatment, and I am not friends with any sheriff in the land especially Jhon la vern sheriff from Donald Trump Show because will not let Rudy Joseph Ramos in house across the street 628 verde vista pomona, CA
Rudy Jospeh Ramos

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#91 Apr 3, 2014
The pomona police officers tried to pull Rudy Joseph Ramos over on town and holt in pomona, CA because want to take car away, so I am not friends with any pomona, CA police officers because bad for business its the same.
Rudy Jospeh Ramos

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#92 Apr 3, 2014
I was pulled over coming home south of mount baldy by officers for doing nothing wrong, and I don't like the ill treatment, so I am not friends with any sheriff in the land especially Jhon la vern sheriff from Donald Trump Show.
Buddy

Perris, CA

#93 Nov 4, 2014
It's true the LVPD screwed me over I was doing my masters at ULV and had a rocky relationship. Ended up getting entrapped through a phone call made by Officer Garwick of LVPD. When they came to arrest me earlier this year they sent upwards of 6-8 police vehicles weapons drawn to get me and said officer said he would "make me eat the pavement" if I moved at all as he cuffed me so hard he separated my wrist bones. Then I went to jail fighting the case where I was further victimized by sheriffs. Then when I get out all charges dropped I try to get things straight with my school and they accuse me of being a heinous person. All the while I was still a US Marine after getting out. To top it off I went in today ti the LVPD since I have all my paperwork and the detective I spoke to told me that I cannot file a report against her. Sent me to the DA's office who sent me back. I spoke to the watch commander Lt. Todd or something like that and he was very rude to my mother. He told her to shut up and sit down when she was asking a question. Then gave me a false name for the man in charge of internal affairs. This police station is completely unregulated, unwarranted, and unwanted. Granted they do catch criminals, they also abuse them. The ones who aren't criminals that have a bright future like me get fucked over. So fuck LVPD and their pig fucking officers because they in themselves are the appitome of deceit and injustice.
shannon

La Verne, CA

#94 Mar 16, 2015
Concerned wrote:
I recently had a very alarming experience with La Verne Police Department. They were abusive and dishonest in their so called investigation. Several Officers out right lied and used procedures that are shady at best. I spoke with several other La Verne residents and I was shocked to find that La Verne has made it a habit to attack and harass its citizens.
Has anyone else experienced such a situation?
Yes i am being harassed by them for the pass 4 years and I'm so sick of them they are no good peices shit they fuck with who ever comes to my house yesterday they arrested my best friend for staying all night at my house they Sat on the next street 4 hours waiting for her to leave and as she pulls out of my driveway drives to the corner there are three cop cars sitting there waiting on her dan asked for ID but knew her name told her to get out of the car they took her 3 month year old baby girl and 1 year old baby boy and put them on the curb in the Sun and it was almost a hundred out wouldn't even put the shade up for the newborn treated her like dirt put bruises on her and so forth then for me the came into my house they walked in did enough at 4 o'clock in the morning threatened me and my boyfriend saying that they wanted to shoot up my whole house
also concerned

Van Nuys, CA

#95 May 21, 2015
Concerned wrote:
I recently had a very alarming experience with La Verne Police Department. They were abusive and dishonest in their so called investigation. Several Officers out right lied and used procedures that are shady at best. I spoke with several other La Verne residents and I was shocked to find that La Verne has made it a habit to attack and harass its citizens.
I too had bad experiences with La Verne Police Department. They lied and made derogatory statements about family members and other citizens. They think because they ware a badge and a weapon they can tray citizens wrong. I have been harassed as well as other La Verne residents and they do make a habit of doing that to citizens. They should be reprimanded for their wrongful actions against citizens. Because they ware a badge and gun, its doesn't make them above the law.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#96 May 21, 2015
Rudy Jospeh Ramos wrote:
i was pulled over by claremont officers at the montcliar plaza, but I did nothing wrong, and i don't like the ill treatment, and I am not friends with any sheriff especially on Donald Trump show
You seem to get pulled over a lot. Perhaps you stop driving - it doesn't seem to be something that you are very good at.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#97 May 21, 2015
"should" stop driving...
Dreamer909

La Verne, CA

#98 Mar 10, 2016
Concerned wrote:
Yes they get off harassing me for no reason they been to my house 3 times this week they violated my sister officer Alvarado rubed his hands down my sister waist and by law male officer's are not allowed to touch women at all they came into my house went through my house didnt find anything got mad and lied saying they found drugs upstairs i said to show me they couldn't show me anything i told them to drug test me and to fingerprint the so-called drugs they found they said they can't finger print them and i said y because its a lie they arrested me and my boyfriend and truned around and released us they told me there not gonna stop harassing me and i need to pick up and move out of la verne but my parents and i lived here for 31 years and why is it fair on us to live like this

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#99 Mar 11, 2016
Dreamer909 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they get off harassing me for no reason they been to my house 3 times this week they violated my sister officer Alvarado rubed his hands down my sister waist and by law male officer's are not allowed to touch women at all they came into my house went through my house didnt find anything got mad and lied saying they found drugs upstairs i said to show me they couldn't show me anything i told them to drug test me and to fingerprint the so-called drugs they found they said they can't finger print them and i said y because its a lie they arrested me and my boyfriend and truned around and released us they told me there not gonna stop harassing me and i need to pick up and move out of la verne but my parents and i lived here for 31 years and why is it fair on us to live like this
Wow....do you have a nice rack?
Fed-up

La Verne, CA

#100 Mar 11, 2016
This happen on 3/08/16

they get off harassing me for no reason they been to my house 3 times this week they violated my sister officer Alvarado rubed his hands down my sister waist and by law male officer's are not allowed to touch women at all they came into my house went through my house didnt find anything got mad and lied saying they found drugs upstairs i said to show me they couldn't show me anything i told them to drug test me and to fingerprint the so-called drugs they found they said they can't finger print them and i said y because its a lie they arrested me and my boyfriend and truned around and released us they told me there not gonna stop harassing me and i need to pick up and move out of la verne but my parents and i lived here for 31 years and why is it fair

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#101 Mar 11, 2016
Fed-up wrote:
This happen on 3/08/16
they get off harassing me for no reason they been to my house 3 times this week they violated my sister officer Alvarado rubed his hands down my sister waist and by law male officer's are not allowed to touch women at all they came into my house went through my house didnt find anything got mad and lied saying they found drugs upstairs i said to show me they couldn't show me anything i told them to drug test me and to fingerprint the so-called drugs they found they said they can't finger print them and i said y because its a lie they arrested me and my boyfriend and truned around and released us they told me there not gonna stop harassing me and i need to pick up and move out of la verne but my parents and i lived here for 31 years and why is it fair
Wow....do you have a nice rack?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yes, I got back on! 2 min Suezanne 5
What are badges and what do they mean 3 min Zom XIII 4
What's one thing you appreciate in your life? (Apr '17) 4 min Suezanne 719
Caught on video 3 7 min Suezanne 330
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 13 min Bureau Of Hurt Fe... 35,335
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 33 min Concerned_American 151,009
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 57 min Alain Vain 6,101
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 3 hr HashTagME2 6,994
My confession 4 hr Zom XIII 21
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 6 hr Alain Vain 16,591