Comments
61 - 80 of 91 Comments Last updated Apr 3, 2014
Joe Blow

Riverside, CA

#62 Jan 13, 2013
Its too bad more citizens who love LVPD and had great experiences dont speak up on this blog. I guess when you feel wronged is the time to speak up... Not when an officer helped you when you needed it or maybe performed CPR on your baby and saved his or her life. Its a thankless job so be sure to thank a fireman!
Concerned mom

Claremont, CA

#63 Jan 27, 2013
I grew up in la Verne we knew that the cops had nothing better to do then but bother people. When I was 16 years old I was pulled over by then officer (Pickwith) now chief. When he came up to my car and asked for my license he noticed it said I wear corrective lenses. He looked at me, leaned in my window and said take off ur sunglasses so I can see. He had no reason to pull me over. When I was 17 I was out in front of my house with my boyfriend we had an argument and we still upset. The la Verne cops drove by then came back. They got out if the car and told my boyfriend he was under arrest for hitting me. He never hit me. My boyfriend tried to talk to the cops and tell them they were wrong but they didn't want to hear it. 2 rushed him tackled him to the ground and handcuffed him. They threw him in their car. On the way to the station the cop stopped the car got in the back seat and proceeded to hit my boyfriend in the face while he was handcuffed. Then lied about it at the station. More recently the la Verne cops like to bust the kids at the skate park. They give tickets for no helmet even if ur over 18, they even gave my son a ticket or having a ciggerette stub in his pocket and he was almost 18, then they called me from his phone to ask me if the address on his drivers license was correct. They really need to clean up that department.
GOD

Calabasas, CA

#64 Aug 24, 2013
steve wrote:
<quoted text>I have lived in La verne all my life and La Verne P D is great. I think you got in trouble and didnt like it.
Your whole life Steve from Hawaii? I think you are a cop whole harasses people, Steve.
GOD

Calabasas, CA

#65 Aug 24, 2013
Joe Blow wrote:
Its too bad more citizens who love LVPD and had great experiences dont speak up on this blog. I guess when you feel wronged is the time to speak up... Not when an officer helped you when you needed it or maybe performed CPR on your baby and saved his or her life. Its a thankless job so be sure to thank a fireman!
They have never helped anyone, that's why.

“Somewhere within...”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

...the Topix mainframe.

#66 Aug 24, 2013
Uh Clem wrote:
Is this the twin cities of La Verne and Shirley?
Yep. Their city limits border along Lenny Avenue and Squiggy Boulevard.
Donny Brooke

Upland, CA

#67 Oct 25, 2013
La Verne PD is about as poor of an example of a municipal police dept that you will ever find. First of all many of the officers are hired out of Rio Hondo police academy and they actually pay their own way through the academy... sort of like taking a course in Jr. College. But the deal with that is that these are not prime officer candidates who go this route. Usually these are the equivalent of mall cops who are looking for a department to hire them; they better hopefuls apply to LAPD, LA County Sheriffs dept, Glendale etc, and are then sent to either the sheriff's academy or that of a large dept like LAPD. Most cops coming out of Rio Hondo really are low rent types who couldn't pass the exams of better departments.

So when you consider who works at La Verne PD, always know that these are NOT guys who could get better jobs. And of course that is why they are so bad at what they do. Why they have such bad attitude can only be attributed to the fact that they are working in a very "slow" (not much crime) city, and they never ever attain the street smarts and experience from actually needing to do real police work.

If La Verne city council had any brains they would scrap the whole police department and contract with the La County sheriffs dept for officers who 1) have real experience 2) are supervised by officers who have real experience.
Latina from LaVerne

Pacoima, CA

#68 Oct 29, 2013
I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THE LVPD ARE CROOKED&SKETCHY DUE THE FACT I HAD AN INCIDENT WITH THEM . I HAD GOTTEN ARRESTED AT A FRIENDS HOUSE . THEY CHARGED ME WITH POSSESSION OF PARAPHANILA WHICH WAS NOT TRUE. ANYWAYS I WAS GIVEN A TICKET FOR MISDERMINOR. IM ON PROBATION AT THE TIME OF THE INCIDENT. THEY DIDNT GET ME FOR VIOLATION .AND WHEN I WAS TO COURT ON THE RESCEDULED DATE THAT WAS GIVEN TO TURNS OUT THAT THEY NEVER FILED ME TO GO TO COURT. I HAVE A QUESTION CAN THE MALE COPS PAT DWN OR SEARCH A FEMALE?
MALE COPS CANNOT DO THAT

United States

#69 Nov 14, 2013
Latina from LaVerne wrote:
I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THE LVPD ARE CROOKED&SKETCHY DUE THE FACT I HAD AN INCIDENT WITH THEM . I HAD GOTTEN ARRESTED AT A FRIENDS HOUSE . THEY CHARGED ME WITH POSSESSION OF PARAPHANILA WHICH WAS NOT TRUE. ANYWAYS I WAS GIVEN A TICKET FOR MISDERMINOR. IM ON PROBATION AT THE TIME OF THE INCIDENT. THEY DIDNT GET ME FOR VIOLATION .AND WHEN I WAS TO COURT ON THE RESCEDULED DATE THAT WAS GIVEN TO TURNS OUT THAT THEY NEVER FILED ME TO GO TO COURT. I HAVE A QUESTION CAN THE MALE COPS PAT DWN OR SEARCH A FEMALE?
No, a MALE COP CANNOT EVER PAT DOWN A FEMALE! Thats why they couldnt fIle, IDIOTS, they vIolated your rIghts. They cant stop you for no reason eIther. What a bunch of retards. Once the cops came to my frIends house cause the musIc was too loud. Well they started goIng through my purse n I told them I havent gIven u petmIssIon n they dIdnt care, well they found paraphenIlIa n arrested me n I screamed to my frIend, tell my mom to get me my attorney cuz Im goIng to jaIl n wen the cops heard that they let me go cuz they vIolated my rIghts n had no case!
MALE COPS CANNOT DO THAT

United States

#70 Nov 14, 2013
MALE COPS CANNOT DO THAT wrote:
<quoted text>
No, a MALE COP CANNOT EVER PAT DOWN A FEMALE! Thats why they couldnt fIle, IDIOTS, they vIolated your rIghts. They cant stop you for no reason eIther. What a bunch of retards. Once the cops came to my frIends house cause the musIc was too loud. Well they started goIng through my purse n I told them I havent gIven u petmIssIon n they dIdnt care, well they found paraphenIlIa n arrested me n I screamed to my frIend, tell my mom to get me my attorney cuz Im goIng to jaIl n wen the cops heard that they let me go cuz they vIolated my rIghts n had no case!
Oh & I wasnt on Probation or Parole, I was fighting a case but I hadnt been charged or sentenced yet. There was still not an outcome on my court case yet, so technically n legally I was not on Probation yet. So the dumb cop had to let me go when he realized my attorney was going to catch that n he wouldnt have a case, cuz he searched me with out permission!

Ridgecrest, CA

#71 Dec 5, 2013
la verne citizen wrote:
The cops in La Verne are great. If you weren't doing something wrong then you wouldn't have been "harassed" as you so call it. If you don't like it, drive around the city and don't visit our beautiful city! Thanks La Verne PD for all you do and for keeping us safe.
Not really! Getting pulled over for no reason must mean doing something wrong then.
nikki z

Wildomar, CA

#72 Dec 18, 2013
Concerned wrote:
I recently had a very alarming experience with La Verne Police Department. They were abusive and dishonest in their so called investigation. Several Officers out right lied and used procedures that are shady at best. I spoke with several other La Verne residents and I was shocked to find that La Verne has made it a habit to attack and harass its citizens.
Has anyone else experienced such a situation?
*** yes I too have had problems with Lvpd!! They are dirty no-good cops!! They think just cause they wear that stupid fake badge gives them all the power.. they came in my home while I was gone and stole my kids bikes... " they look too big for these kids" wut a freaking joke they are... LEAPER is a NO GOOD COP WHO IS FAKE ... ask him where he's from he will straight out Lie to u... Chief of Police needs to wake up and look what his team is doing out there.. harassing people over n over again just cause their bored... that's what one of the cops said!!!! Bored!!! I'm so glad to see tax payers money goin to something special.
nikki z

Wildomar, CA

#73 Dec 18, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really! Getting pulled over for no reason must mean doing something wrong then.
Lvpd will wait down the street around the corner n sniff u out if they think your leaving ur home... DIRTY ROTTEN COPS.... THEY R A BUNCH OF PIGS!!!!!! dirty pig pen cops!!!
Squiggy

Medford, NY

#74 Dec 18, 2013
If you think La Verne police are bad, you should try living in Shirley!!

Be happyb that you have La Verne and not Shirley.
Rudy J Ramos

Ontario, CA

#75 Feb 4, 2014
I have been pulled over 40 times mostly by la vern sheriff for falsw charges because Jhon la vern sheriff will not let someguy/Rudy J Ramos cross the street from 628 verde vista pomona, CA because wants the gifts on Donald Trump show, and I can get Zodiac to testify for a 1 trillion dollar bet Jhon La vern sheriff is a bad cop and bad for business, so I don't want Jhon La vern sheriff here, and I can prove many other times Jhon La vern sheriff attacks someguy/Rudy Ramos to classical condition Rudy J Ramos is zodiac/arnold because bad cop
Rudy Jospeh Ramos

Ontario, CA

#76 Apr 3, 2014
I was pulled over by la vern officers north on white prior to foothill, and i was told by La vern officers that I had a warrant, and I was forced to see the judge, and I was accused of many crimes rape, murder, insurance fraud etc because Jhon La vern sheriff from Donald Trump show don't want Rudy Joseph Ramos in house across the street from 628 verde vista pomona, CA, so I had a document from the court house printed out that day, so I am not friends with Jhon La vern sheriff, and I don't like any La vern sheriff because there a joke my word
Rudy Jospeh Ramos

Ontario, CA

#77 Apr 3, 2014
I was told by Judge off mission in the city of pomona, CA that I was pulled over 31 times, and I was told its illegal, and I was pulled over 5 minutes after I left the court by La vern officer north of arrow other side of rail road tracks, and I was told that I will get hit with a shot gun in a few minutes many times but I did nothing wrong, so I hate la vern sheriff, and I hate Jhon La vern sheriff from Donald Trump Show, and I don't want Jhon La vern sheriff here because bad for business its the same.
Rudy Jospeh Ramos

Ontario, CA

#78 Apr 3, 2014
I was pulled over by 3 la vern officers east of white on arrow in pomona, or la vern , and I was told for beating up women, so I don't talk to the women on Donald Trump Show because the officer stated later my word Jhon La vern sheriff from Donald Trump Show will not let Rudy Joseph Ramos in house across the street from 628 verde vista pomona, CA, so I hate Jhon La vern sheriff because bad for business, and I don't want Jhon La vern sheriff here
Rudy Jospeh Ramos

Ontario, CA

#79 Apr 3, 2014
I was pulled over by La vern officer west of white on arrow in la vern, CA, and i know the officer tried or asked or wanted to take my drivers license illegally, so I don't like the la vern officers biased because Jhon La vern sheriff don't want Rudy Joseph Ramos in house across the street from 628 verde vista Pomona, CA
Rudy Jospeh Ramos

Ontario, CA

#80 Apr 3, 2014
I was pulled over by la vern officers for no good reason, and I was told something biased at wheeler and arrow in la vern, CA, and I don't appreciate the ill treatment because Jhon La vern sheriff from Donald Trump Show will not let Rudy Joseph Ramos in house across the street from 628 verde vista pomona, CA
Rudy Jospeh Ramos

Ontario, CA

#81 Apr 3, 2014
I was pulled over by la vern officers north on foothill on wheeler for installing a plastic cover over my license plate. so I don't appreciate the ill treatment because Jhon La vern sheriff from Donald Trump Show will not let Rudy Joseph Ramos in house across the street from 628 verde vista pomona, CA, so I am not friends with Jhon la vern sheriff.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min ms_Sweeter 145,415
30,000 post wins (May '13) 4 min Truths 1,336
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 7 min Truths 29,153
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 17 min TALLYHO 8541 36,033
Describe how you are feeling in just ONE word... (Feb '09) 17 min Nobody 2 Special 6,806
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 18 min Nobody 2 Special 29,189
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 21 min Nobody 2 Special 6,875
Women Hid Stolen Watches in Their Vaginas in Bi... 6 hr szell 19
What's your tip for the day? 7 hr SLY WEST 832
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 8 hr -Lea- 18,631
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••