Does anyone remember?

Does anyone remember?

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 86
Next Last

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1 Apr 23, 2013
Does anyone remember this snack that Planters used to make. It looked just like a peanut, right size, shape, color -everything. But it was actually like a crunchy wafer shell and was filled with peanut butter.
Does anyone else remember these? Do you remember what they were called?
Sue Prescott

Hollywood, FL

#2 Apr 23, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Does anyone remember this snack that Planters used to make. It looked just like a peanut, right size, shape, color -everything. But it was actually like a crunchy wafer shell and was filled with peanut butter.
Does anyone else remember these? Do you remember what they were called?
I can't believe you created a thread to ask such a nutty question!
Sue Prescott

Hollywood, FL

#3 Apr 23, 2013
Does anyone remember THE SCOTT BROWN FAMILY?

Lol

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#5 Apr 23, 2013

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#7 Apr 23, 2013
GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>What about those Archway Cookies that had the little circular dollop of fruit filling in the middle? Do they still make those??
I personally didn't like those - the fruit was like gorilla glue.

http://www.archwaycookies.com/products/raspbe...

“Hey Moe ! ! !”

Level 8

Since: May 12

Alapaha , Georgia

#8 Apr 23, 2013
Does anyone remember Fizzies,Like Alka-seltzer with flavors.Drop in water and drink. Had alot of fun with them as a kid.

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#9 Apr 23, 2013
GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>What about those Archway Cookies that had the little circular dollop of fruit filling in the middle? Do they still make those??
They are vanilla and kind of a pin wheel shape?
I've seen them sold in a tin at Christmas time.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#10 Apr 23, 2013
Syloc wrote:
Does anyone remember Fizzies,Like Alka-seltzer with flavors.Drop in water and drink. Had alot of fun with them as a kid.
I know they still made them about 2 years ago, my daughter used to like them.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#12 Apr 23, 2013
a thin chocolate wafer cookie with a big puffy marshmellow on top and choc sprinkles on top of that? think keeblers made them.
i loved those..

i could for one now. lol

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#13 Apr 23, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Does anyone remember this snack that Planters used to make. It looked just like a peanut, right size, shape, color -everything. But it was actually like a crunchy wafer shell and was filled with peanut butter.
Does anyone else remember these? Do you remember what they were called?
just want to say,
i really like that saying u have there - so true.
:)

but... nah i cant help u with that one.
lol

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#15 Apr 23, 2013
PFfff wrote:
a thin chocolate wafer cookie with a big puffy marshmellow on top and choc sprinkles on top of that? think keeblers made them.
i loved those..
i could for one now. lol
... i can remember mallobars from nesbisco ...

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#16 Apr 23, 2013
GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>What about those Archway Cookies that had the little circular dollop of fruit filling in the middle? Do they still make those??
I know what ones you are talking about. Growing up the man who lived next to us drove a Archway cookie truck. His garage was full of cases of Archway cookies! Yummmm

I like the wedding cookies the best! The white round ones!

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#17 Apr 23, 2013
GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>No not those, but I know what you're describing. I liked those too LOL. These were softer cookies. M69 posted a link.
<7001>
Ah ha, I see that link now.
Never tried those before.
They look very good.

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#18 Apr 23, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Does anyone remember this snack that Planters used to make. It looked just like a peanut, right size, shape, color -everything. But it was actually like a crunchy wafer shell and was filled with peanut butter.
Does anyone else remember these? Do you remember what they were called?
If it's what I'm thinking of the outside "shell" of those were syrupy sweet and kinda sticky.

Like these:

http://www.oldtimecandy.com/honey-combed-pean...
Paris Hilton

Medford, NY

#19 Apr 23, 2013
Does anyone remember "Twinkies". They where a spongey cakelike tube filled with sweet creamy goodness. I like sweet creamy goodness in my mouth.

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#20 Apr 23, 2013
Paris Hilton wrote:
Does anyone remember "Twinkies". They where a spongey cakelike tube filled with sweet creamy goodness. I like sweet creamy goodness in my mouth.
That's funny; I always imagined you as a Ding Dong type of girl.
;-) http://www.candyfavorites.com/hostess-ding-do...

“Cruising U.S.A.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

General Motors

#21 Apr 23, 2013
Does anyone remember a time when there was no computers?

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#22 Apr 23, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
That's not it. They were actually perfectly sized and shaped like a peanut. It's driving me nuts, pun intended. My mom used to by them for us when we were kids and my husband remembers them too, so I know it's not just in my head, lol.

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#23 Apr 23, 2013
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
just want to say,
i really like that saying u have there - so true.
:)
but... nah i cant help u with that one.
lol
Thank you, apparently my siblings and I, along with my husband and his are the only ones that remember them, lol. They were insanely good.

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#24 Apr 23, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>If it's what I'm thinking of the outside "shell" of those were syrupy sweet and kinda sticky.
Like these:
http://www.oldtimecandy.com/honey-combed-pean...
That's not it either. Planter's actually made them, thanks though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 86
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 9 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,923
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min Wolftracks 167,256
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 11 min Hoosier Hillbilly 8,759
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 16 min Hoosier Hillbilly 4,086
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 17 min Hoosier Hillbilly 4,901
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 17 min Hoosier Hillbilly 6,126
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 17 min Hoosier Hillbilly 29,329
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 30 min Wolftracks 42,112
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 4 hr Mr_FX 9,333
Dedicate a song (Jul '08) 5 hr SLY WEST 16,054
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 6 hr Trunketeer 12,723
More from around the web