“Colleges Search Engine ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

www.schoolanduniversity.com

#6456 Jun 11, 2013
When I was a kid I was so afraid of being kidnapped until my mom assured me there was no way in Hell anyone would ever want to take me.

Level 8

#6457 Jun 11, 2013
Officer: "Do you know why I'm standing here?"
Me: "You got all C's in High School?"

Level 8

#6458 Jun 11, 2013
In every successful relationship the MAN always has the last word - "Yes Dear."

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#6459 Jun 11, 2013
Bad: tomorrow isn't Friday

Worse: day after tomorrow isn't Friday either

Very Worse: even the day after that isn't Friday

Level 8

#6460 Jun 12, 2013
* During school *
"What day is it?"
"Friday, May 24th, 2013. 2:15 pm"
* Summer vacation *
"What day is it?" "Maybe July."

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6461 Jun 12, 2013
I was talking to a guy and he was telling me about an article he read about how morals have changed over time. He told me when he married he had not had sex with his wife and he asked me if I had. I tole him I don't know. What was his wifes maiden name :)
Krypteia

Lancing, UK

#6462 Jun 12, 2013
Walt Disney's new film called Jet Black the none racist version of Snow White has been put on hold as all seven dwarfs..Dealer,Stealer,Mugger, Car Jack,Drive By and Wog,have refused to sing HI Ho as they have no intentions of "Going to fecking work".

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#6463 Jun 12, 2013
Lol - this site is hillarious! Wish I had found this earlier. Some real funny stuff here, many of you are brilliant!

Only read a few pages, so apologies in advance for any repeated joke.

The mailman arrives at the house of a very attractive blonde woman who grabs him as he's dropping off the mail, leads him upstairs, and makes passionate love to him, much to his bewilderment.

They then go downstairs where a nice breakfast awaited. As he's eating, the blonde gives him a dollar. Totally bemused, he asks the blonde what the deal was. She answers; "Well, it's nearing Christmas, and I asked my husband what I should get the mailman. He said 'fuck the mailman, give him a dollar.' But the breakfast was my idea".

Sao Paulo

#6464 Jun 12, 2013
An old rugged lumberjack was out in the woods one day laboring with his big axe. A friend of his appeared, showing off a new chainsaw he had purchased. "I now cut about 20 trees a day now!" boasted his friend. The lumberjack was amazed. He went home and thought about it, and decided it was time for him to update his lifestyle. The next day, he went into town and found this new "chainsaw" store. "I want your best model" he told the salesman. "OK, this one here is guaranteed to cut 30 trees a day".

The lumberjack, looking exausted, came back in the store a few days later. "You said 30 trees a day, I've only cut down 7 in the last 2 days". The salesman took the saw, looked it over, and started it. Bewildered, the lumberjack asked "What's that noise?"

Level 8

Location hidden

#6465 Jun 12, 2013
Welcome, JM. Jump right in.

Level 8

Location hidden

#6466 Jun 12, 2013
While driving down a country road I saw my ex-wife riding a horse. Why she phoned me later and cussed me out, I don't know.

After all, she's the one that wildly galloped off without even waving, and I did honk my horn loudly to say hello.

Sao Paulo

#6467 Jun 12, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
My buddy said he grounded his teenage son after coming home with a hickey.
"That's kinda harsh," I said. "Lots of teenagers get hickeys."
And my buddy said "It was on the back of his neck."
Ouch.

Sao Paulo

#6468 Jun 12, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
I hate being bi-polar.
It's great!
:/
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

Sao Paulo

#6469 Jun 12, 2013
Give a man a match and he'll stay warm for an instant.

Set a man on fire and he'll stay warm for the rest of his life.

Sao Paulo

#6470 Jun 12, 2013
There are 10 types of people in the world, those who read binary and those who don't.

Sao Paulo

#6471 Jun 12, 2013
I used to be an athiest, until I realized I was God

Sao Paulo

#6472 Jun 12, 2013
A man is watching TV when he hears a knock on the door. He gets up and opens the door, but no one is there, just a snail on the welcome mat. He picks up the snail and throws it across the street into a field.

10 years later, man's watching TV, and hears a knock on the door. He gets up and opens the door, but no one is there, just a snail on the welcome mat, who says to him angrily "What the f&ck was that all about?!"

“Nothing Going On But The Rent”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#6473 Jun 12, 2013
Gay Guys In Heaven

Three friends -- two straight guys and a gay guy -- and their significant others were on a cruise. A tidal wave came up and swamped the ship; they all drowned, and next thing you know, they're standing before St. Peter.

First came one of the straight guys and his wife. St. Peter shook his head sadly. "I can't let you in. You loved money too much. You loved it so much, you even married a woman named Penny."

Then came the second straight guy. "Sorry, can't let you in, either. You loved food too much. You loved to eat so much, you even married a woman named Candy!"

The gay guy turned to his boyfriend and whispered nervously, "It doesn't look good, Dick."

Level 8

Location hidden

#6474 Jun 13, 2013
The Director of the National Security Agency goes into a bar.

"Hey," the bartender says. "I've got a new joke for you. There was this nun........"

"Heard it," the NSA Director interrupted.

Sao Paulo

#6475 Jun 14, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
The Director of the National Security Agency goes into a bar.
"Hey," the bartender says. "I've got a new joke for you. There was this nun........"
"Heard it," the NSA Director interrupted.
"Read it" rather...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 4 min AmyFaith 137,718
'Hoosier Hillbilly' or 'Barack Obama' Who'd Be... 16 min Grace Nerissa 16
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 21 min Poop On Coupon 6,993
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 21 min Alias 54,596
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 21 min Grace Nerissa 36,460
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 21 min Flower-Child 17,357
A six word game (Dec '08) 22 min Shriveled 17,571
I Like..... (Mar '14) 30 min The Paisan 317
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr curiouslu 147,088
Stolen Jaguar Found 46 Years Later 2 hr Pile Of Junk 6
What's your tip for the day? 3 hr JailBroke 1,051
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••