Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Marriage is a lot like a contract on a cell phone.

You fall in love at first sight, very happy and proud of what you have and want to show it off to everyone. Yet, despite you knowing that it's "the one," time passes. You find flaws in your phone. It developes faults.

You start noticing other people with new cell phones that do things that yours can't (or won't) do. You start to get curious and start looking at other phones. Then you want to leave yours and get different one, but it costs too much to get out of your contract with the old one.

You eventually decide that the price is worth it and make the switch. Sadly, just like every other phone you've ever had, the new one starts developing issues, too, and next thing you know you're back at square one.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

I was pushing my elderly mother-in-law through the grocery store and she suddenly said "Do you see Tom Jones over there? I remember when I threw my panties at him."

I looked up and was surprised to see Tom Jones was, in fact, walking towards us.

"Hey Tom," I said. "Ma said she remembers when she threw her panties at you."

"Was that her?" he laughed. "It was just now, back by the milk and eggs. Does she want them back?"

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

For a change of pace we ordered a Greek Pizza last weekend. Disappointment. Turned out to be a plain base with "IOU" squirted in tomato sauce.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

My wife had been hinting that she'd like a Kiefer Sutherland DVD for her birthday, so I got her Season One of "Touch."

"I wanted 24," she complained.

Well, it cost a small fortune but I managed to get hold of another 23 copies.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Driving down the highway, the wife saw a cow in a field and said "Look at that cow. It's pretty ugly."

"That's an oxymoron," I laughed.

"YOU'RE the moron. It's a COW!"

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

In The News: "The search for the Pope has begun"

Sounds like a fascinating police headline.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

A newly ordained priest, nervous about hearing confessions, finally asks an older priest to observe how he does and give some tips. After listening in on the second confession, the older priest suggested that the younger man fold his arms, maybe rub his chin with one hand while saying phrases like "I see" or "I understand" or "Yes, my child. Go on".

The young priest puts the suggestions into practice and later tells the older priest how much it has helped getting more information from his flock.

"You've done well," said the older man. "Isn't that much better than slapping your knee and yelling "No way! Then what happened?"

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

'i' guess considering yours above me 'i' can tell this one - haven't come across any 'good ones'.

A married couple went to the hospital to have their baby delivered.

Upon their arrival, the doctor said he had invented a new machine that would transfer a portion of the mothers pain to the baby's father. He asked if they were willing to try it out. they were both very much in favor of it.

The doctor set the pain transfer to 10%, for starters, explaning that even 10% was probably more pain the father had ever experienced before. However, as the labor progressed, the husband felt fine and asked the doctor to go ahead and "kick it up a notch."

The doctor then adjusted the machine to 20% pain transfer. The husband still feeling fine. The doctor checked the husbands blood pressure and was amazed at how well he was doing at this point, they decided to try for 50%. the husband continued to feel quite well.

Since the pain transfer was obviously helping out the wife considerably, the husband encouraged the doctor to transfer ALL the pain to him.

The wife delivered a healthy baby boy with virtually no pain. She and her husband were ecstatic. When they got home, the mail man was dead on the porch.

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

I guess this'n somthn like u'd come up with:

AGONY OF AGING

On the morning that Daylight Savings Time ended I stopped in to visit my aging friend.
He was busy covering his penis with black shoe polish.
I said to him, "You dumb shit!- You're supposed to turn your clock back".

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Daylight Saving Time was the only saving I had left.

“R U gonna go my way”

Since: Mar 13

Born to raise Hell, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

What 's the difference between an
oral thermometer and a rectal
thermometer ?
The taste .

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

It bears repeating: The inventor of the rectal thermometer must have been a pretty persuasive salesman.
joke

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

A farmer was disturbed when he found out his son was masturbating several times a day out in the barn. "Boy, you gotta quit that! Go out and git yo'self a wife." So the boy went out and found himself a pretty young girl, to whom he got married. But a week or so after the wedding, the farmer found his son choking the chicken again. "You crazy boy!!" he yelled, "That Elli-Mae's a fine young gal!" "I know Paw," the boy replied, "but her arm gits tired sometimes

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

My buddy tried to get a job as a tree surgeon, but there aren't any branches in our area.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

The wife and I stayed in a hotel over the weekend and noticed some cords with handles on the ends hanging from the ceiling in different parts of the room. Curious, I phoned the front desk and asked what they were for.

"They're alarms," she said, "in case some disabled people come in."

"Jeez!" I thought. "How dangerous are the disabled people around here?"
joke

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

A farmer steps behind the barn one day and finds his son jerking off. "Son save it for marriage." he says. Five years later on his wedding day the son turns to his father and says "Paw, I've got five gallons, now what?"

“Colleges Search Engine ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

www.schoolanduniversity.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

INVENTIONS BY IDIOTS

1) Inflatable dart board.
2) Glow-in-the-dark sunglasses.
3) A book on how to read.
4) Solar-powered flashlight.
5) Screen door on a submarine.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Little Johnny is told to write an essay about his daily routine. Next day, he has to read it out in front of the class:

"My Sex Life

I have to get up at 4:30 in the morning to feed the chickens and drive the cows out onto the meadow. Then I make a full breakfast for my grandparents and coffee and toast for my mother before I go to school. After school, I have to clean out the pig pen and chop firewood before I do my homework. Sometimes I help my dad out in the fields, hoeing weeds and moving big rocks out of the way. Before going to bed, I have to do all the washing up and polish the kitchen floor. That's my daily routine."

"Very good, Johnny," says the teacher, "but why did you use that strange title?"

"Well," says Johnny, "I couldn't write 'My F***ing Life,' could I?"

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Knock-Knock jokes are a lot of fun. Especially at a seance.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

A young man walked into the doctor's office and noticed there was only one person in the waiting room. After sitting down, the young man asked the other "W-w-wh-why are y-y-you h-h-here?"

"I have a prostate problem," the other man said.

"W-w-wh-wh-what's a p-p-pr-pr-prost-prostate p-p-p-roblem?"

"It means I pee like you talk."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

232 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
All I ever wanted in Life... (Apr '12) 3 min Petal Power 30
A six word game (Dec '08) 5 min King DILF 17,265
Letter J (Mar '13) 5 min Katie 311
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 6 min I Dont Know 53,993
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 6 min -Lea- 15,277
Word Association (Mar '10) 8 min 25 Dollars 15,761
****What TURNS OFF Chicks???**** (Mar '13) 9 min honeymylove 816
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 52 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 35,036
Dog faints after reuniting with owner 59 min Fundies R Mentally Nil 6