Bear Saves Drowning Crow

Bear Saves Drowning Crow

There are 46 comments on the WSRZ story from Aug 1, 2014, titled Bear Saves Drowning Crow. In it, WSRZ reports that:

This video, filmed at the Budapest Zoo, shows a bear saving a fallen crow. The crow landed in the water of the bear's enclosure.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSRZ.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#21 Aug 2, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>My dog and i play poker. But to prove humans are superior, she owes me 11 biscuits.
I know....I know..we have had words here..but daym !...that is some funny shyt rat there !
:)

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#22 Aug 2, 2014
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
I know....I know..we have had words here..but daym !...that is some funny shyt rat there !
:)
I'm honored!

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#23 Aug 2, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I'm honored!
Ok..back to square one..
Parden Pard

Catasauqua, PA

#24 Aug 2, 2014
Husker D wrote:

Then this ebony bird beguiling my sad fancy into smiling,
By the grave and stern decorum of the countenance it wore,
`Though thy crest be shorn and shaven, thou,' I said,`art sure no craven.
Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the nightly shore -
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore...?
AWESOME,,,,,,,I know the feeling,,,I lived in the hood and drank in those same neighborhood bars,,,,(i'm cryin,,,)
Husker D

Lincoln, NE

#25 Aug 2, 2014
Parden Pard wrote:
<quoted text>
AWESOME,,,,,,,I know the feeling,,,I lived in the hood and drank in those same neighborhood bars,,,,(i'm cryin,,,)

Nevermore...

http://www.shmoop.com/the-raven/summary.html

---Word Woman---

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#26 Aug 2, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>My dog and i play poker. But to prove humans are superior, she owes me 11 biscuits.
LOL :)
Innocent_bystand er

Reading, PA

#27 Aug 3, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, but most of us are too ignorant of the fact that animals can feel pain, love, joy, compassion, fear, and yes, anger. We humans should not be their dominators, we should be their guardians.
True, and maybe like in the movie Planet of the Apes, animals will rule us!!! We will be in cages, and food, and shot for sport.
Innocent_bystand er

Reading, PA

#28 Aug 3, 2014
TALLYHO 8541 wrote:
<quoted text>
your opinion and your opinion is only right to you
Yes, it's my opinion, just because it's not right with you doesn't make me wrong either.

“.WHERE DID”

Since: May 14

THAT POST GO

#31 Aug 3, 2014
Innocent_bystander wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's my opinion, just because it's not right with you doesn't make me wrong either.
right .......... disneyland it isn't ...
Innocent_bystand er

Reading, PA

#32 Aug 3, 2014
TALLYHO 8541 wrote:
<quoted text>
right .......... disneyland it isn't ...
Seems to me you don't have a better answer if this is all you can come up with. lol

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#33 Aug 3, 2014
Innocent_bystander wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me you don't have a better answer if this is all you can come up with. lol
So why do you pursue a better answer?...do you need closure or sumpin"

Odd that.
Innocent_bystand er

Reading, PA

#34 Aug 3, 2014
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
So why do you pursue a better answer?...do you need closure or sumpin"
Odd that.
I already did give a better answer, you must have missed it. This is my closure right here.
Odd that?

“.WHERE DID”

Since: May 14

THAT POST GO

#35 Aug 3, 2014
Innocent_bystander wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me you don't have a better answer if this is all you can come up with. lol
your fairy tale .gave you an answer , but you choose to remain blind

pssssssssssssst try some Speedy cure that gas

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#36 Aug 3, 2014
Poor wet bird. I for one am happy he survived, doesn't matter HOW, to me anyways. Yeah I could throw a few comments in to stir the pot too, but why bother. Good bear and alive crow, I rather prefer animals over humans most days anyway.
;~)

Since: Aug 08

Ashburn, VA

#37 Aug 3, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
Poor wet bird. I for one am happy he survived, doesn't matter HOW, to me anyways. Yeah I could throw a few comments in to stir the pot too, but why bother. Good bear and alive crow, I rather prefer animals over humans most days anyway.
;~)
... woof woof wanna see me pull a rabbit outta my hat ...

... hey red how ya been ...
Innocent_bystand er

Reading, PA

#38 Aug 3, 2014
TALLYHO 8541 wrote:
<quoted text>
your fairy tale .gave you an answer , but you choose to remain blind
pssssssssssssst try some Speedy cure that gas
I simply gave my observation, if you disagree with me, no problem. So leave me alone.

“.WHERE DID”

Since: May 14

THAT POST GO

#39 Aug 3, 2014
Innocent_bystander wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply gave my observation, if you disagree with me, no problem. So leave me alone.
whose post are being pulled . so who is bothering who ..

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#40 Aug 3, 2014
SNACK TIME Treat..When the cameras STOP rolling!!
Husker D

Lincoln, NE

#41 Aug 3, 2014

Let's Ask Opis.



4200
Innocent_bystand er

Reading, PA

#42 Aug 4, 2014
TALLYHO 8541 wrote:
<quoted text>
whose post are being pulled . so who is bothering who ..
Your off the topic now and I have no idea whose posts are pulled, and don't care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 7 min Crazy Jae 49,529
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 8 min Crazy Jae 34,255
Two words only please! (Aug '08) 10 min Crazy Jae 41,523
Names, A to Z, ... (Aug '12) 13 min rainmaker2016 3,738
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 17 min wichita-rick 2,141
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 17 min Ohio Sam aka SNAF... 4,631
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) 19 min MyLittleSecret 976
Which Poster Are You Thinking About Right Now? 2 hr cjt12 23
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Ohio Sam aka SNAF... 76,676
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 4 hr Ykcul 24,018
More from around the web