People really need to choose wisely when buying a house!

Posted in the Weird Forum

Observer

Cicero, IL

#1 Oct 13, 2013
It really baffles me as to what kind of choices some people make when they decide to buy a house. Some new neighbors that just recently moved into a house right next door to me apparently have shown through their actions that they hate trees. But at the same time, when they moved in, there were 3 trees right in the backyard, each more than 15 feet tall, including a fully grown mature Black Locust (Robinia pseudoacacia) that, at present, towers some 55 feet above the ground. So far, they have cut down both of the smaller trees, and they are very likely soon going to be cutting down the big tree next. The previous neighbors that lived in that house really enjoyed those trees a lot. But now, the new neighbors are literally hacking that entire backyard absolutely bare of all greenery.

People really need to choose more carefully when making a major investment such as buying a house, especially when it comes to how much labor it will take to make the house and yard suitable for the family.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2 Oct 13, 2013
I don't unerstand what your poit is.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#3 Oct 13, 2013
Exactly, the home WAS for sale...

perhaps they'll start raising chickens on the now cleared lot, that should help..

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4 Oct 14, 2013
its their house now, they can do what they want..
Mae Paltry

Medford, NY

#5 Oct 14, 2013
Observer wrote:
It really baffles me as to what kind of choices some people make when they decide to buy a house. Some new neighbors that just recently moved into a house right next door to me apparently have shown through their actions that they hate trees. But at the same time, when they moved in, there were 3 trees right in the backyard, each more than 15 feet tall, including a fully grown mature Black Locust (Robinia pseudoacacia) that, at present, towers some 55 feet above the ground. So far, they have cut down both of the smaller trees, and they are very likely soon going to be cutting down the big tree next. The previous neighbors that lived in that house really enjoyed those trees a lot. But now, the new neighbors are literally hacking that entire backyard absolutely bare of all greenery.
People really need to choose more carefully when making a major investment such as buying a house, especially when it comes to how much labor it will take to make the house and yard suitable for the family.
Now you need to cut down your trees as well. Gotta keep up with the Jonses ya know......

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#6 Oct 14, 2013
Maybe they're planning on installing a pool & the trees were in the way. Maybe they don't like to have to rake leaves in the fall. Seems like they bought the property for the house and the neighborhood and not for the trees.
-Kevin-

Kansas City, MO

#7 Oct 14, 2013
Dill Does. I rammed that last one up my cram hole and it hurt. Persephone where are you babes? I need you now. I have a boo boo.
Observer

Cicero, IL

#8 Oct 14, 2013
quilterqueen wrote:
I don't unerstand what your poit is.
My point is; if you don't like trees, don't buy a house with trees in it's yard!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#9 Oct 14, 2013
If my guess is correct, based on the Cicero address of the thread creator, this is probably the same guy who was trying to convince other guys in the State of Illinois to not try to ask a gal to dance at a club.

Controllers try to control everything, gals, trees, etc. So I'd be surprised if it wasn't the same guy who'd also want to exert his control over the new neighbors cutting down their trees in their own yard.
Slip It In

Medford, NY

#10 Oct 14, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
If my guess is correct, based on the Cicero address of the thread creator, this is probably the same guy who was trying to convince other guys in the State of Illinois to not try to ask a gal to dance at a club.
Controllers try to control everything, gals, trees, etc. So I'd be surprised if it wasn't the same guy who'd also want to exert his control over the new neighbors cutting down their trees in their own yard.
Maybe he should ask the neighbors wife to dance?

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#11 Oct 14, 2013
Slip It In wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he should ask the neighbors wife to dance?
As if she'd trust Cicero near a tree or a bush! Tragically for the ladies, he appears to have "moved on" from gals to landscaping! What a loss for all womankind? Hahaha! To paraphrase a line from "Animal House": "Pardon me...Do you mind if we dance with your trees?" LOL

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#12 Oct 14, 2013
They might troll on Topix and Cutting trees is the new way to Troll,




It Got you,...

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#13 Oct 14, 2013
justaguess wrote:
Exactly, the home WAS for sale...
perhaps they'll start raising chickens on the now cleared lot, that should help..


Wait till it Snows,






And pull the Dog back there,..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'd rather... (Oct '11) 28 min UnderstandPeople 1,827
Posting Etiquette (Feb '14) 31 min Hey 264
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 51 min Bill 281
Waitress Hits Lottery, Won't Quit Job 51 min Friends in ARIZONA 10
tell me one word to describe yourself (Jun '09) 52 min Hey 15,424
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 59 min Wolftracks 147,012
Plunging into Crocodile Pond: Thai-Style Suicide 59 min Spotted Girl 8
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr wichita-rick 1,078
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr Enzo49 20,533
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 5 hr Enzo49 416
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 hr LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 36,515
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••