Why do crazy people get naked to frea...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Blue_Eye_Gemini
Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#61 Jul 7, 2013
Good question! Can't answer it, though.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#62 Jul 8, 2013
Pimp Shoe wrote:
Why do so many crazy people get naked when they finally lose their sanity and freak out?
I've seen it on cop shows a hundred times.
What gives?
I have noticed that when people are mentally ill they seem to be fixated on religious themes. And I've often wondered about this. I have witnessed it, the voices are very often religious..is this due to programming earlier in life?

Does anyone know?

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#63 Jul 9, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have noticed that when people are mentally ill they seem to be fixated on religious themes. And I've often wondered about this. I have witnessed it, the voices are very often religious..is this due to programming earlier in life?
Does anyone know?
Is it possible that some component of mental illness is spiritual? Is it possible the demonic portion brings a skewed religious aspect? I wonder if we are more than just electrons and chemicals. I guess I'll go strip down and ponder this in the local park carrying a "The End Is Near" sign.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#64 Jul 9, 2013
Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>Is it possible that some component of mental illness is spiritual? Is it possible the demonic portion brings a skewed religious aspect? I wonder if we are more than just electrons and chemicals. I guess I'll go strip down and ponder this in the local park carrying a "The End Is Near" sign.
Put the sign on your butt.
Gunner

Muskogee, OK

#65 Jul 9, 2013
Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>Is it possible that some component of mental illness is spiritual? Is it possible the demonic portion brings a skewed religious aspect? I wonder if we are more than just electrons and chemicals. I guess I'll go strip down and ponder this in the local park carrying a "The End Is Near" sign.
Maybe one for the front, too?

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#66 Jul 9, 2013
I can only answer from my own experience.. It just gets really hot in the WalmartS.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#67 Jul 9, 2013
Naughtyrobot wrote:
okay, I found this to be laugh-inducing!!

the brain is so complex, I think scientists are still guessing about it most of the time...like, near death experiences they explain as a misfiring in the brain (like LSD?)

thanks for the chuckle!!

SUJ

“Your posts still ”

Level 6

Since: Mar 10

make me giggle

#68 Jul 10, 2013
When on these bath salts, people are running naked and going zombie.
Have a nephew who has lost his mind behind them even though he can't get them anymore. The effects will never wear off. His brain is jelly.
http://youtu.be/kqPRE2wdrEw
http://youtu.be/sTdxH-pJf5Q
http://youtu.be/3qVi3E5tlNU

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First Word That Comes To Mind ....... (Apr '10) 12 min Rider on the Storm 13,366
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 25 min Sublime1 32,521
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 29 min Sublime1 9,652
One Word (Jan '09) 37 min andet1987 18,407
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 40 min andet1987 38,906
Luke dies in The Last Jedi! 42 min Sublime1 6
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 47 min andet1987 62,423
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr LIMnologist 76,620
Name something that gets past around (Feb '14) 3 hr honeymylove 1,066
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 3 hr honeymylove 6,768
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 hr F_R_E_D aka Ohio Sam 226,124
More from around the web