Chicken wing thiefs caught, wings still missing

There are 15 comments on the KTNV-TV Las Vegas story from Jan 29, 2013, titled Chicken wing thiefs caught, wings still missing. In it, KTNV-TV Las Vegas reports that:

Two men in Atlanta were apparently looking to have quite the Super Bowl party but didn't want to pay the price.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTNV-TV Las Vegas.

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1 Jan 29, 2013
The chickens flew the coupe!
Road Runner Beep Beep

Medford, NY

#2 Jan 29, 2013
So sad.
I just envision thousands of chickens running around without wings.......

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3 Jan 29, 2013
Road Runner Beep Beep wrote:
So sad.
I just envision thousands of chickens running around without wings.......
What a sight!!!!

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 29, 2013
I don't get the connection with chicken wings and Super bowl. It's messy eating and what do all of them eat out of the same bowl? Same dip? With greasy fingers pawning at the remote control for more volume and yelling at the TV with the ever present bowl of bbq chicken wings close at hand, chips, and red plastic cups full of a high fructose carbonated soft drink to balance the high sodium of salted colored pistachios and peanuts that will get washed down with beer eventually as the hollering continues and perhaps someone's something will pop out at the half time show..?
I don't get it... I could watch them like a scientist watches chattering chimps in their natural habitat, intriguing look at what that one did with the chip he dipped in the bean dip and ate it with the wing and peanuts all at once! Let's see what happens when the female enters the room and clears the drinks. What will happen at the watering hole? Go ahead, send in the female.. and make sure she crosses in front of the television.

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5 Jan 29, 2013
QuiteCrazy wrote:
I don't get the connection with chicken wings and Super bowl. It's messy eating and what do all of them eat out of the same bowl? Same dip? With greasy fingers pawning at the remote control for more volume and yelling at the TV with the ever present bowl of bbq chicken wings close at hand, chips, and red plastic cups full of a high fructose carbonated soft drink to balance the high sodium of salted colored pistachios and peanuts that will get washed down with beer eventually as the hollering continues and perhaps someone's something will pop out at the half time show..?
I don't get it... I could watch them like a scientist watches chattering chimps in their natural habitat, intriguing look at what that one did with the chip he dipped in the bean dip and ate it with the wing and peanuts all at once! Let's see what happens when the female enters the room and clears the drinks. What will happen at the watering hole? Go ahead, send in the female.. and make sure she crosses in front of the television.
I don't know what to say.

What the Hell.

What a sight!!!!
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#8 Jan 29, 2013
Has anyone checked Justaguess?
justy sayin........

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#9 Jan 29, 2013
reebie wrote:
Has anyone checked Justaguess?
justy sayin........
What is that... Justaguess?
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#10 Jan 29, 2013
QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
What is that... Justaguess?
Justaguess is a very famous poster...He also is a famous chicken wing connoisseur... His obsession with chicken wings is known far and wide .......in the land......
I believe he would go to any length to obtain all those "missing" wings...

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#11 Jan 30, 2013
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
Justaguess is a very famous poster...He also is a famous chicken wing connoisseur... His obsession with chicken wings is known far and wide .......in the land......
I believe he would go to any length to obtain all those "missing" wings...
Oh!!!!

I thought it was a new saying. Like Just do it!!!! Or What's up!! Or The dog ate my homework!!!!

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#12 Jan 30, 2013
Oh!

I forgot something.

What a sight!

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#13 Jan 30, 2013
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
Justaguess is a very famous poster...He also is a famous chicken wing connoisseur... His obsession with chicken wings is known far and wide .......in the land......
I believe he would go to any length to obtain all those "missing" wings...
Ooo.. maybe he was that thief! LOL
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#14 Jan 30, 2013
QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooo.. maybe he was that thief! LOL
tryin to tell ya!!

Morning QC

:)

“Brains are wonderful,”

Level 5

Since: May 10

I wish everyone had one.

#15 Jan 30, 2013
Only in Georgia .....

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#16 Jan 30, 2013
What they charge for wings now is criminal!

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17 Jan 30, 2013
I have to say they are good. Like garlic, buttered, breaded, barbecued and so on........ Yum !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 14 min Mechanic 211
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 14 min Kong_ 161,968
Write sentences with the first letter following... 18 min DILF 81
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 19 min DILF 31,855
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 19 min Jennifer Renee 10,928
Poll Does Topix Make You CRY? 23 min Ferretman 2
News Carly Fiorina Has a Domain Name Problem 27 min LOL 3
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 33 min Good-Evil 161,857
News Baltimore Mom Catches Her Son Rioting, Beats Hi... 35 min David Morrison 201
Things that make life eaiser... 43 min MrsCharming2u 288
News Woman seeking man she kissed at marathon hears ... 2 hr DILF 2
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr TALLYHO 8541 40,292
More from around the web