Colonoscopy awareness.....

Spirit67_
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#43 Jun 12, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>I understand. Hopefully you can just not think about it.......I guess.
Ummm, that's a little hard to do when I'm thinking about a certain someone all the time!
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#44 Jun 12, 2014
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you didn't laugh too hard and have this happen!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IoVqQrRlu6gXX
I've never had the this type of procedure but I have had the finger thingy, I was all over that exam table, lmao!
Last check up Dr. asks how long since last time. Me say about 10 yrs. Doc say its time for another. Me say please Mr. Custer I don't wanna go.....

The finger wave is somewhat acceptable however the ram rod will remain unacceptable.

“Big Sur”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#45 Jun 12, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>Last check up Dr. asks how long since last time. Me say about 10 yrs. Doc say its time for another. Me say please Mr. Custer I don't wanna go.....
The finger wave is somewhat acceptable however the ram rod will remain unacceptable.
The video I posted was the first time I'd ever seen it done that way. True, unacceptable! My husbands dad died from Colon Cancer so he gets checked every six months.

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#46 Jun 12, 2014
I am glad this thread really took off....look at all of the lives we are saving!
Great Topic

Huntington, NY

#47 Jun 12, 2014
....not to mention all the smelly fingers we are talking about!!!!

....and Incense burning!!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#48 Jun 12, 2014
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
The video I posted was the first time I'd ever seen it done that way. True, unacceptable! My husbands dad died from Colon Cancer so he gets checked every six months.
Do you means months or years? Every 5 years is what most doctors want

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#49 Jun 12, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
I am glad this thread really took off....look at all of the lives we are saving!
The heart doctor has a heart shaped swimming pool. The petrologist just has the old swmmin hole :)
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#50 Jun 12, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, that's a little hard to do when I'm thinking about a certain someone all the time!
When did you last see your special person?

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#51 Jun 12, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>When did you last see your special person?
You know when! Along time ago.....
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#52 Jun 12, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> The heart doctor has a heart shaped swimming pool. The petrologist just has the old swmmin hole :)
Well just lookie here. Mr. garage sale groupie himself.......any more rare finds for a song to brag about sparky? The slightly used penis pump was quite the deal, I thought when I read you post that I was going to fall out of my chair.
BTW sparky frankly only you laugh at your hooky dooky attempts at humor so you know.
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#53 Jun 12, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You know when! Along time ago.....
Actually I had no idea. Why so long?

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#54 Jun 12, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I had no idea. Why so long?
I don't know, I guess it's personal!
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#55 Jun 12, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know, I guess it's personal!
I understand.

“Big Sur”

Level 8

Location hidden

#56 Jun 12, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> Do you means months or years? Every 5 years is what most doctors want
NO, I meant what I typed, every 6 months! Did you read where I said his dad died of colon cancer? That puts my husband at a high risk. Also, what I didn't mention is his sister (12 years older than my husband) has colon cancer that has now spread to her liver! EVERY 6 MONTHS he gets the finger, every two years, the tube!

“Big Sur”

Level 8

Location hidden

#57 Jun 12, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>Well just lookie here. Mr. garage sale groupie himself.......any more rare finds for a song to brag about sparky? The slightly used penis pump was quite the deal, I thought when I read you post that I was going to fall out of my chair.
BTW sparky frankly only you laugh at your hooky dooky attempts at humor so you know.
Yikes, lmao!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#58 Jun 12, 2014
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, I meant what I typed, every 6 months! Did you read where I said his dad died of colon cancer? That puts my husband at a high risk. Also, what I didn't mention is his sister (12 years older than my husband) has colon cancer that has now spread to her liver! EVERY 6 MONTHS he gets the finger, every two years, the tube!
Glad he is taking care. I thought you meant the camera every 6 months.
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#59 Jun 12, 2014
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy is such a weenie, normally he posts on fantasy bar type threads making fantasy food and drinks and tries hard to be the class clown. Actually he has a lock on chair# 3 in being the smartest dude in the dumb row.

“Big Sur”

Level 8

Location hidden

#60 Jun 12, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>This guy is such a weenie, normally he posts on fantasy bar type threads making fantasy food and drinks and tries hard to be the class clown. Actually he has a lock on chair# 3 in being the smartest dude in the dumb row.
I don't go to his thread so I'm not into what he posts about. We had our differences years ago and I just prefer to stay away from him. I didn't know about the "pump" but I thought it was funny that it was brought up on "weird"! I did read earlier that he was blaming Eric for icons when Eric hasn't been here or posted in months. Eric doesn't even know the poster (I think it was Spirit)
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#62 Jun 12, 2014
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't go to his thread so I'm not into what he posts about. We had our differences years ago and I just prefer to stay away from him. I didn't know about the "pump" but I thought it was funny that it was brought up on "weird"! I did read earlier that he was blaming Eric for icons when Eric hasn't been here or posted in months. Eric doesn't even know the poster (I think it was Spirit)
The weenie is no doubt harmless and probably in RL the type who I wouldn't have over for dinner. He goes over the top with bragging which if that makes his pecker harder than two bucks worth of jaw breakers who cares. His post about the penis pump purchased at a garage sale was classic.

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#63 Jun 12, 2014
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not doing anything to anyone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. (Oct '16) 7 min Pardon Pard 4,002
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 7 min andet1987 47,738
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 9 min andet1987 6,369
First Word That Comes To Mind ....... (Apr '10) 10 min Rider on the Storm 13,289
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 29 min Denny CranesPlace 31,031
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 35 min Ricky F 9,622
TRUMP, Donald (Jun '15) 38 min Focus on THIS 382
Anonymous - Message to Hillary Clinton 40 min Sublime1 48
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 1 hr -Sprocket- 150,660
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 hr quilterqueen 225,395
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 10 hr quilterqueen 6,570
More from around the web