First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Spirit67_
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1 Jun 11, 2014
This is a serious awareness and I'm sure you nimrods are going to mess this thread up!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 11, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
This is a serious awareness and I'm sure you nimrods are going to mess this thread up!
OUCH!
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#3 Jun 11, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
Such a broad canvas you have given me with which to express myself here..........

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#4 Jun 11, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>Such a broad canvas you have given me with which to express myself here..........
Please express then....
Frank

Huntington, NY

#5 Jun 11, 2014
Why is it when I wake up after a colonoscopy my throat is sore?

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#6 Jun 11, 2014
Yeah, everyone, run to the Dr, get all the tests.....then the Dr can tell you that you have some horrible disease or that you are dying.......Then you can live knowing that no matter what you do; you are doomed..........
Marley

Huntington, NY

#8 Jun 11, 2014
I like to burn used colonoscopy sheaths as incense in my trailer.

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#9 Jun 11, 2014
See what I mean, you people have to heart or common sense to talk about anal polyps and prevention!

Me personally, I have never had a colonoscopy, I'm not due yet!
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#10 Jun 11, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Please express then....
I'll start with this. Of all the thousands of subjects which one can start a Topix thread and discussion about you made a conscious decision to make this one right? Have you personally had one? Do you feel you need one? Is anyone in your circle of life recently had this procedure done? Do you become aroused and fantasize about being laid spread eagle on a table with a small group of strangers watching and performing this painful and to most people some what humiliating procedure?

Lets start with you answering these few questions okay.

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#11 Jun 11, 2014
Marley wrote:
I like to burn used colonoscopy sheaths as incense in my trailer.
Hoosier, just stop, I don't treat your threads like this! Don't talk to me anymore....

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#12 Jun 11, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>I'll start with this. Of all the thousands of subjects which one can start a Topix thread and discussion about you made a conscious decision to make this one right? Have you personally had one? Do you feel you need one? Is anyone in your circle of life recently had this procedure done? Do you become aroused and fantasize about being laid spread eagle on a table with a small group of strangers watching and performing this painful and to most people some what humiliating procedure?
Lets start with you answering these few questions okay.
No, as I have stated, I have not had one.....
You lay on your side, preferable the left....
It supposedly isn't painful.....
I started this thread, as an awareness purpose, as many people don't go to the Dr. as it is and this is a procedure that can save your life; so I am trying to save a life!
Yes, I am thoughtful and no, you don't have to thank me!
Antonio Fargas

Huntington, NY

#13 Jun 11, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hoosier, just stop, I don't treat your threads like this! Don't talk to me anymore....
Yeah, that's right Hoosier.
Cut it out!!!!
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#14 Jun 11, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No, as I have stated, I have not had one.....
You lay on your side, preferable the left....
It supposedly isn't painful.....
I started this thread, as an awareness purpose, as many people don't go to the Dr. as it is and this is a procedure that can save your life; so I am trying to save a life!
Yes, I am thoughtful and no, you don't have to thank me!
Where might your source of information come from?

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#16 Jun 11, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>Where might your source of information come from?
The information comes from different types of people I've talked to! My goodness you people!

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#17 Jun 11, 2014
Emerald wrote:
I had a friend who died from colon cancer about 6 years ago. He never had a colonoscopy until he began to have symptoms. My hub and I knew him from high school and we also all belonged to the same social club. He was 52 when he passed away. Colon cancer can be a deadly disease but it doesn't have to be if it's treated early. It's wise to have the test done just so you can be sure everything is ok. I've had the procedure done once so far and there is nothing to be afraid of. The day before, you must stop eating solids, just clear broth and fluids, then later that night, you have to drink a 4 liter electrolyte prep solution to clean out your colon. You'll have to stay close to the bathroom while this solution is taking affect. The next morning before the procedure is done, you are sedated during the entire exam. One minor side affect after it's all over, is that you'll expel some gas , lol. In a Sigmoidoscopy , only the lower sigmoid colon is examined and you are awake for that procedure, which means you have to lie as motionless as possible. So then, a Colonoscopy is nothing to fear and it makes sense to be safe than sorry!
Very well said! Potentially save your life. Early intervention is key. Mammograms also. Men get breast cancer too....so check for lumps.
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#18 Jun 11, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
The information comes from different types of people I've talked to! My goodness you people!
Have you known anyone who has had DSB?
bill

Owensboro, KY

#19 Jun 11, 2014
My dad had part of his colon removed shortly before he died but it wasn't cancer. His doctors said he was in pretty good health otherwise for an 80 year old man

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#20 Jun 11, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>Have you known anyone who has had DSB?
I don't know what that means!

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#21 Jun 11, 2014
All I know is that my 3rd grade teacher lied about all that gum..
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#22 Jun 11, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what that means!
Dreaded
Sperm
Buildup

Otherwise known as BSD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 min Fish_sticks 27,353
Let's Play Song Titles With Only Three Words,... (Dec '13) 8 min Zani Grey 704
Names, A to Z, ... (Aug '12) 10 min Kilo 3,958
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 17 min Dogen 222,766
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 42 min Judy 123 7,481
Name something that gets past around (Feb '14) 49 min rainmaker2016 880
Write cities alfabetically (tell the country/st... (Sep '11) 50 min Judy 123 2,867
What's your tip for the day? (Jul '14) 1 hr Kilo 2,340
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 hr Goku Black 223,368
Phrases that you don't hear very often (Nov '11) 10 hr Gunslinger45 771
More from around the web