***YO...WEBMASTER * * *.... Hmmmmm...

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of53
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

5

This thread is ALL about CONCERNS... of the FORMAT of this TOPIX SITE!!!

Ya All..KNOW.. I AM FREAKIN'..FED UP..WITH..the Comment Number Format...

GET HIP..and Re-Do the NUMBER thingy BOX!!

I @&3$%?/(....GET ANGRY ..WHEN. I am ready to post another COMMENT.. and "My Numbers are incorrect"... WHAT???

Hurriedly.. I CORRECT..it BEFORE.. I can JUMP to another thread.. HATE THIS!!!
FREAKIN' FRUSTRATING!!

ESPECIALLY on the POLITICAL THREADS.... aaaaggghhhh!!!!.
.
SOOOO, WEBMASTER... Let us Posters POST our comments.. and it MAGICALLY APPEARS!!

Then, we can Continue to HOP on the Next thread With EASE!!

Tonight, I Gave YOU all...a TASTE.. of WHAT you WILL Miss.. IF this SIMPLE Request isn't TAKEN into consideration and FREAKIN' corrected!!
.
SORRY ROCKERS.. BUT..This Hip. ROCKIN' Hippie... AIN'T BACKIN' DOWN!!!

GOTTA SPLIT...My NEW HOT POOL GUY..wants to show me how to SWIM....Oooooh Babe...!!

So WEBMASTER.. WHAT'S IT GONNA BE???

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Just a note...Webmaster ..I do like the revised PROFILE PAGE...and the Politix Question at the Top of the page..
.Ya need to get on ROBO BLOGGER'S BUTT tho...and change some of those OLD.."Related Posts"...

MAYBE he Needs a SQUIRT of WD-40...;)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

ROCKERS... WHO'S WITH ME...ON THIS???

Comment please???

KINDA HARD TO CHANGE THE BABY'S DIAPER....WHEN ya have to... gooooo back and Correct a number!!!

SHEESH....

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

AIN'T KIDDING...this Time...

SNAP OUT OF IT...and DO YOUR JOB!!

A WORLD WIDE site such as TOPIX...SHOULD be on top of it!!

Oh and GET SOME FREAKIN' NEW ADS...Boooooring!!!!

Ya know..I am a REAL Person... behind the Computer Screen AND AN AMERICAN TAXPAYER!!!

WHAT'S your FULL NAME??..I'm GONNA "REPORT"... YA..to the BIG GUYS!!!

DON'T YOU DARE GIVE ME THAT LOOK!!!!

REPORTED!!!!!!"" "

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Colorado Chick wrote:
AIN'T KIDDING...this Time...
SNAP OUT OF IT...and DO YOUR JOB!!
A WORLD WIDE site such as TOPIX...SHOULD be on top of it!!
Oh and GET SOME FREAKIN' NEW ADS...Boooooring!!!!
Ya know..I am a REAL Person... behind the Computer Screen AND AN AMERICAN TAXPAYER!!!
WHAT'S your FULL NAME??..I'm GONNA "REPORT"... YA..to the BIG GUYS!!!
DON'T YOU DARE GIVE ME THAT LOOK!!!!
REPORTED!!!!!!"" "
CC. Sorry...this just doesn't bother me...I'm sorry it does bother you...try to calm down...did you eat too much cotton candy???
really

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 7, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

3

Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT???...ARE YOU SERIOUS??

I have been in other sites..that YOU print your comment.. INSTANT PRESTO...your comment .Appears...NO NUMBERS TO TYPE or Re-TYPE...OLD FOGIES... OWN TOPIX..am sure...!!..

Oh...Marissa 2..Thanks for replying... BUT..psssst....Chick..YOU AIN'T MY MAMA...SO BUTT OUT ..on my SUGAR RUSH!!...Have a NICE Day!!!..;)
Are you drunk again? Bipolar should not mix meds and alcohol. This is what happens.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> WHAT???...ARE YOU SERIOUS??
I have been in other sites..that YOU print your comment.. INSTANT PRESTO...your comment .Appears...NO NUMBERS TO TYPE or Re-TYPE...OLD FOGIES... OWN TOPIX..am sure...!!..
Oh...Marissa 2..Thanks for replying... BUT..psssst....Chick..YOU AIN'T MY MAMA...SO BUTT OUT ..on my SUGAR RUSH!!...Have a NICE Day!!!..;)
CC, I was only kidding about the Cotton Candy...you have a nice day as well...:)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 7, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

really wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you drunk again? Bipolar should not mix meds and alcohol. This is what happens.
REPORTED!!!...Practicing PSYCH Evaluations...WITHOUT a LICENSE... WILL get ya TEN to TWENTY!!!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
CC, I was only kidding about the Cotton Candy...you have a nice day as well...:)
Yeah...You are ONE BIG KID..aren't ya???
really

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>REPORTED!!!...Practici ng PSYCH Evaluations...WITHOUT a LICENSE... WILL get ya TEN to TWENTY!!!!
with license! WITH.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

really wrote:
<quoted text>
with license! WITH.
WHAT??...Soooooo. YOU are the SCREWBALL DOCTOR..that was thrown out of MED SCHOOL for practicing WITCHCRAFT????

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

YO..Webmaster... BITE ME!!!
really

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT??...Soooooo. YOU are the SCREWBALL DOCTOR..that was thrown out of MED SCHOOL for practicing WITCHCRAFT????
Does that make you feel better? Do you always lash out?

“$$$ BEAST$$$”

Level 2

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 7, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Yo what, whoopster? Geez you woke me.up for this petty ranting. Missed your meds again eh CC? There's an app for that.
Shouldn't you be leaving our fine Domain...again?

“Summertime ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

sounds like a rock rolled under the rocker...

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 7, 2013
 

Judged:

6

4

4

Attention Colorado residents. Secure all your clock towers ASAP.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The Web Master wrote:
Yo what, whoopster? Geez you woke me.up for this petty ranting. Missed your meds again eh CC? There's an app for that.
Shouldn't you be leaving our fine Domain...again?
WHAT???...YOU are wayyyyyy OUTTA Line, Chick!!!

THIS IS A REAL LIFE..ISSUE HERE..FIX...IT..
OR..This WILL be MY...LAST POST...And...

MY FAN CLUB...WILL NOT BE PLEASED!!..;)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

WEBMASTER... A SIMPLE..."YAY of NAY"...WILL DO!!!.

Am sure the CORPORATION.. CAN AFFORD... TO DO THIS..For the GENERAL PUBLIC!!!

This a LEGIT REQUEST...THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

In re the number thing... I kind of agree. If you are registered & logged in I don't think you should have to type in the security code numbers because by registering and logging in you can b held accountable for your posts. Most cases number codes are in place to ward off spambots. If a registered user attempts to spam the board, they/their IP can be banned. If the numbered security code went away for registered users, it would make things easier for us and if guests don't want to type in the code they could always register.
MPk

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ShadyBits wrote:
In re the number thing... I kind of agree. If you are registered & logged in I don't think you should have to type in the security code numbers because by registering and logging in you can b held accountable for your posts. Most cases number codes are in place to ward off spambots. If a registered user attempts to spam the board, they/their IP can be banned. If the numbered security code went away for registered users, it would make things easier for us and if guests don't want to type in the code they could always register.
Good post there, ShadyBits!9472

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of53
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

138 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 2 min _Zoey_ 25,414
It's 86 Degrees. 2 min Petal Power 11
Get Well Soon, Princess Hey!!! 4 min Petal Power 6
In honor of Petal Power 4 min night machine 50
rip spirit girl 5 min Petal Power 35
Letter J (Mar '13) 6 min Petal Power 304
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 8 min Doug77 3,099
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 14 min CJ Rocker 140,256
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••