“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#4949 Dec 29, 2012
NeverMissed wrote:
Evening.
:)
Hi NM, good to see you. I hope that you have had a good Holiday! All is going well here. Enjoyed seeing the snow today since I didn't have to go anywhere. But hope it is all gone by Monday.

Wishing you a wonderful night!:)hugs!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4950 Dec 30, 2012
Hi CK. We got our 3rd snowfall but it just covered the ground.

Do you like Willy Nelson?

&li st=UUIGWQ7CZlpZIHxwu5EMlNPw

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#4951 Dec 30, 2012
Hey Chatty...
The sun is shining and the ground is frozen over.. I needed sunglasses to walk the Pack this morning... Wind chills are in the teens and I'm not going back outside till I just flat out have no choice...
I hope that You and Yours are safe and warm and that your day has been a great one so far.. Sending you all my best warm wishes for a day filled with The Joys of Laughter and the Comforts of Love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4952 Dec 30, 2012
quilterqueen wrote:
Hi CK. We got our 3rd snowfall but it just covered the ground.
Do you like Willy Nelson?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sZv6yy7Z3BIXX&list=UUIGWQ 7CZlpZIHxwu5EMlNPw
Evening QQ, there is still snow on the grass but the roads now are clear which is good. Oh yes I do like Willy Nelson! Thanks for the video!:)hugs!

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4953 Dec 30, 2012
Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey Chatty...
The sun is shining and the ground is frozen over.. I needed sunglasses to walk the Pack this morning... Wind chills are in the teens and I'm not going back outside till I just flat out have no choice...
I hope that You and Yours are safe and warm and that your day has been a great one so far.. Sending you all my best warm wishes for a day filled with The Joys of Laughter and the Comforts of Love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Hi WBR, it was sunny here also today and did melt a little bit of snow but think tonight it will cold much colder. We are all good here and hope that you too stay safe!:)hugs!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#4954 Dec 31, 2012
Good morning candy kat on this morning of New Years eve ... I would be remiss if I did not come to your thread and wish you, your family and friends a Happy New Year ... 2013 will be good or even better that 2102 ... ring in the new in celebratory fashion ... Take care, be safe and have loads of fun >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

Straight To Hells Door

#4955 Dec 31, 2012
Hey Chatty....***^^^What She Said!!!^^^^^^^
Sending You and Yours all my best wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

Level 9

Location hidden

#4956 Dec 31, 2012
Ck - I sincerely wish you the very best in 2013.

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4957 Dec 31, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning candy kat on this morning of New Years eve ... I would be remiss if I did not come to your thread and wish you, your family and friends a Happy New Year ... 2013 will be good or even better that 2102 ... ring in the new in celebratory fashion ... Take care, be safe and have loads of fun >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...
Evening FC, well it is almost 2013..woohoo..Happy New Year's Eve FC! I wish you a wonderful and safe New Year!:)hugs!!!

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4958 Dec 31, 2012
Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey Chatty....***^^^What She Said!!!^^^^^^^
Sending You and Yours all my best wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Hi WBR, wishing you a happy and safe New Year! I am staying in and watching tv.lol

:)hugs!

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4959 Dec 31, 2012
quilterqueen wrote:
Ck - I sincerely wish you the very best in 2013.
Thanks QQ, wishing you also the very best and safe New Year!:)hugs!

Straight To Hells Door

#4960 Jan 6, 2013
Hey Chatty... are you hiding the chocolate again??? hmmmm? is that why you haven't been here since New Years Eve?
I think I'm gonna have to eat this cheese cake all by myself then....hahahahahaha
I hope that all is well with you and that You and Yours are all feeling great..
Sending you all of my warmest wishes...
@}-'--,---

Level 9

Location hidden

#4961 Jan 7, 2013
Mornin' CK.
Can't think of much to say so I guess I'll go climb the 'leader' ladder and then get some work done in my home.
I hope you have a GOOD one.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#4962 Jan 8, 2013
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening FC, well it is almost 2013..woohoo..Happy New Year's Eve FC! I wish you a wonderful and safe New Year!:)hugs!!!
Good morning, candy kat ... yes, it was a quiet New Year and hope you had a good start to the New Year as well ... already the 8th, can you believe it ... Leaving some chocolates here for you & your friends and wishing you a Happy Day! >>smiles and hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#4963 Jan 8, 2013
CK, Have you heard from joan in pa, lately? I'm worried about her? Hope she's okay ...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#4964 Jan 8, 2013
Chatty.. Cyber Chocolate Shoppe just opened in your honor.. they are sending ya Cyber Chocolate treats.
Starting today..OMG!! You are One Lucky Gal.

Level 9

Location hidden

#4965 Jan 9, 2013
Oh CC, you do know how to hurt a girl don't you. Promises of CHOCOLATE treats. Move on over closer to WV. Lol I'm trying to ease off of the 'c' word. They add inches around my middle and no one needs that, right? But, I an weakening by the inch.........

Straight To Hells Door

#4966 Jan 18, 2013
Hey Chocolate Chatty...
Just wanted to stop by and wish you a day filled with Warmth, Sunshine, Laughter and Love...and I hope that no matter what you do today you will enjoy yourself..
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#4967 Jan 18, 2013
Chatty.
Wall Mart has LOTS and LOTS of Chocolate!!!.. Valentine Candy.. Pick and Choose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 6 min Hell-Sucks 2,466
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min Tom2Tone 150,980
Spirit's Good Bye Thread 13 min -CatCiao- 89
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 14 min Dogen 126,999
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 16 min -Lea- 8,022
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 21 min DILF 6,705
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 22 min DILF 30,041
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 48 min Krypteia 23,954
Bill Cosby 56 min Emerald 168

Weird People Search