Chatty Kathy's Got A New String*~~~~~~~

“Big Sur”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4907 Dec 5, 2012
Hiya Chatty and friends! What's up? No posts here since Nov 29th. Oh well, I just stopped by to drop off these cyber chocolates and wish you a Merry Christmas. I'll see you over there---------->

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4908 Dec 6, 2012
Morning Chatty!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#4909 Dec 6, 2012
Morning candy kat and friends ... just a fly by to say good morning ... leaving some chocolate candy for all to enjoy ... have a nice day >>smiles and hugs<<

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#4910 Dec 6, 2012
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#4911 Dec 6, 2012
Evening all, haven't logged on in awhile but happy to see everyone here. Hope that you all are doing well and your week has been a good one!:)hugs!

“My latest victim”

Location hidden

#4912 Dec 7, 2012
Chatty Kathy wrote:
Evening all, haven't logged on in awhile but happy to see everyone here. Hope that you all are doing well and your week has been a good one!:)hugs!
I've been busy as well. How are you feeling?

Hope to see you again soon Kathy.

“Big Sur”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4913 Dec 7, 2012
Chatty Kathy wrote:
Hiya Chatty! Are you ready for Christmas yet? My daughter is baking me up some goodies but she won't tell me what they are yet. I'm hoping for some fudge and homemade Reeses but not as big as the last one, lmao!

“My latest victim”

Location hidden

#4914 Dec 8, 2012
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Chatty! Are you ready for Christmas yet? My daughter is baking me up some goodies but she won't tell me what they are yet. I'm hoping for some fudge and homemade Reeses but not as big as the last one, lmao!
Well if the Reeses is too big, you have people that are here for it ... er ... um ... I mean you.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#4915 Dec 10, 2012
Good morning candy kat ... haven't seen you in awhile ... glad you're alright ... have a great Monday ... FC <3 ...

“Big Sur”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4916 Dec 13, 2012
NeverMissed wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if the Reeses is too big, you have people that are here for it ... er ... um ... I mean you.
Seriously, the last Reese's she made for me was the size of a standard pie. I only had a few pieces of it then sent the rest to work with my husband. It was two weeks before I could even look at a piece of chocolate.(she owns a bakery)

“My latest victim”

Location hidden

#4917 Dec 13, 2012
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, the last Reese's she made for me was the size of a standard pie. I only had a few pieces of it then sent the rest to work with my husband. It was two weeks before I could even look at a piece of chocolate.(she owns a bakery)
You should try the easy peanut butter things I like to make sometimes. They are as easy as rice crispie treats.

I bet she loves having a place of her own. That is a lot of work. She must be a real go fetters.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#4918 Dec 14, 2012
Good morning candy kat ... haven't see you for awhile ... hope all is well with you, family & friends ... maybe just busy with the holidays ... May your day be merry and bright as well as your friends here >>smiles and hugs<<

Straight To Hells Door

#4919 Dec 20, 2012
Hey Chatty...
Just wanted to take a second here to wish you the very best this Holiday season...
I hope that You and Yours will have a very Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year...
((Love-n Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4921 Dec 21, 2012
Evening FC, NM, WBR, Carly, and all, hope that everyone is doing well and ready for the holidays. Sending bunches of hugs!:)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#4922 Dec 21, 2012
Chatty Kathy wrote:
Evening FC, NM, WBR, Carly, and all, hope that everyone is doing well and ready for the holidays. Sending bunches of hugs!:)
Good evening candy kat ... thought I'd better come over to your thread this long holiday weekend and wish you a very Merry Christmas >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4923 Dec 21, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening candy kat ... thought I'd better come over to your thread this long holiday weekend and wish you a very Merry Christmas >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...
Thanks sweetie, I am glad you did and wishing you the same!:)hugs!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4924 Dec 22, 2012
It took a bonus star to get me here, but it looks like a nice place.
If I may, I'll be back.

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4925 Dec 22, 2012
quilterqueen wrote:
It took a bonus star to get me here, but it looks like a nice place.
If I may, I'll be back.
Welcome quilterqueen, very happy that you stopped in and absolutely hope you will return. Wishing you a wonderful Saturday!:)hugs!

Straight To Hells Door

#4926 Dec 22, 2012
HEY Chocolate Chatty....
HAPPY SATURDAY!!!!
;o)
What Saturdays not a Holiday??? huh... imagine that...
well OK then...
MERRY CHRISTMAS Eve Eve...
Sending You and Yours all my best wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4927 Dec 22, 2012
Wildbluerose wrote:
HEY Chocolate Chatty....
HAPPY SATURDAY!!!!
;o)
What Saturdays not a Holiday??? huh... imagine that...
well OK then...
MERRY CHRISTMAS Eve Eve...
Sending You and Yours all my best wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Hey WBR, thanks and wishing you the same. Hope all is going well for you and glad to see you stopping in again.hugs!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 1 min Parden Pard 5,259
News Religious TV station in Senegal accidentally ai... 5 min Gov Corbutt of th... 5
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 8 min _Susan_ 21,494
News NYC Mayor: 'Fearless Girl' statue can stay thro... 9 min Gov Corbutt of th... 10
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 15 min DarkSoul___ 213,280
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 26 min Mabinogi 220,729
News Teens wearing leggings barred from United fligh... 28 min Gov Corbutt of th... 13
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 40 min Chilli J 6,902
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr DMan 73,436
Memorable Movie Scenes. 2 hr Emerald 91
More from around the web