“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#4887 Nov 18, 2012
Hi Chatty Kathy and F-C as well. I hope that both of you are having a very nice weekend. I'm at work thru Tues, so my weekend will be delayed to Wed.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#4888 Nov 18, 2012
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..Morning Fisherman, hope you are having a great weekend!:)hugs!
My weekend has been pretty good, hope yours was too. I'm going to have a banana split smothered in chocolate sauce this afternoon, I'll be thinking of you.

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#4889 Nov 18, 2012
Concerned_American wrote:
Hi Chatty Kathy and F-C as well. I hope that both of you are having a very nice weekend. I'm at work thru Tues, so my weekend will be delayed to Wed.
Hi CA, it is great to see you stopping in and I hope you are doing great. Well if you are working I hope that the day is going easy on you.:)hugs!

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4890 Nov 18, 2012
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
My weekend has been pretty good, hope yours was too. I'm going to have a banana split smothered in chocolate sauce this afternoon, I'll be thinking of you.
OMG I am so jealous!!! That sounds so good! Enjoy!LOL
:)hugs!

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#4891 Nov 19, 2012
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi CA, it is great to see you stopping in and I hope you are doing great. Well if you are working I hope that the day is going easy on you.:)hugs!
Well things are easy (good) and slow (bad). I'm at work 3rd of 4 day shifts, it's easy as one unit of two is down due to lack of sales of our product.

“My latest victim”

Location hidden

#4892 Nov 19, 2012
Evening all. How are all the stringy, chatty posters?... or something like that ...

“It's that time of year again”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4893 Nov 20, 2012
Hiya Chatty! We're getting ready to leave town again and wanted to stop by and wish you and everyone here, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
The two youngest grandbaby's and I are just waiting for HM to get home, then off we go again. Motorhome is packed, ready and full of gas.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#4894 Nov 20, 2012
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey FC, I have had two coffee cups so far. But still not motivated but will have to get busy anyway.lol
yummy milk chocolate bar is a great idea.haha
Enjoy your day sweet lady!:)hugs!
Good morning candy kat ... good to see you ... looking forward to a 4 day weekend? I think everyone is ... school let out last Friday for all the kids and they sure are enjoying it ... I took my friends 12 year old daughter out yesterday to the Twilight movie: Breaking Dawn part two ... the end of the saga ... it was pretty good ... we had lunch first and then saw the movie ... it was fun ... it'll be 80 today and sunny, very nice ... sending warmth and sunshine your way ... enjoy it! >>smiles and hugs<<

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4895 Nov 21, 2012
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Well things are easy (good) and slow (bad). I'm at work 3rd of 4 day shifts, it's easy as one unit of two is down due to lack of sales of our product.
I hope that things get better and things get busy with increased sales. And hope that you get to celebrate a little over the holiday with friends or family.:)hugs!

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4896 Nov 21, 2012
NeverMissed wrote:
Evening all. How are all the stringy, chatty posters?... or something like that ...
Hi NM, hope your day was a good one and wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving!:)hugs

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4897 Nov 21, 2012
DondoDork wrote:
Hiya Chatty! We're getting ready to leave town again and wanted to stop by and wish you and everyone here, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
The two youngest grandbaby's and I are just waiting for HM to get home, then off we go again. Motorhome is packed, ready and full of gas.
Hey Carly, sorry I missed you. Wishing you a wonderful and safe trip. Enjoy spending that time with family and especially those adorable grandbabies!!:)hugs!

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4898 Nov 21, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning candy kat ... good to see you ... looking forward to a 4 day weekend? I think everyone is ... school let out last Friday for all the kids and they sure are enjoying it ... I took my friends 12 year old daughter out yesterday to the Twilight movie: Breaking Dawn part two ... the end of the saga ... it was pretty good ... we had lunch first and then saw the movie ... it was fun ... it'll be 80 today and sunny, very nice ... sending warmth and sunshine your way ... enjoy it! >>smiles and hugs<<
Evening FC, I have a long weekend also and looking forward to it. My daughter wants to go see the new Twilight movie also but she hasn't seen it yet. Hope that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and weekend!:)hugs

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#4899 Nov 24, 2012
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening FC, I have a long weekend also and looking forward to it. My daughter wants to go see the new Twilight movie also but she hasn't seen it yet. Hope that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and weekend!:)hugs
Good afternoon, candy kat ... I took my daughters 12 y/o daughter to the new Twilight movie and we enjoyed it ... it was pretty good. The ending made us smile ... Our Thanksgiving was very nice and the rest of the weekend is nice as well ... Hope the same for you and yours ... keep on enjoying it! >>smiles and hugs<<

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#4900 Nov 24, 2012
Time for me to pull her string.

“It's that time of year again”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4901 Nov 24, 2012
Hiya Chatty! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

We're in Williams about 20 miles from the property that we bought. Yesterday, we left my daughters house in Sedona and went to Roosevelt Lake, then left this morning to come here. I've been on the road since Oct. 28th, and I was only home for 5 days in the last 25. We have until Friday, that's when HM has to back to work. We'll be back here next month to take the kids on the Santa train.

“My latest victim”

Location hidden

#4902 Nov 26, 2012
It's a new week. Make it a great one.

:)

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4903 Nov 26, 2012
Thanksgiving done come and gone. Boy, how time flies! Time for Christmas in a few weeks, then New Years. Ahhh...ready to get it over with so we can do it all over again next year! Hope everyone had a good Turkey Day!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#4904 Nov 28, 2012
Morning candy kat and friends ... hope all here are well and in good cheer ... Happy Wednesday ... downward toward the weekend, woot woot! >>smiles and hugs<<

“From Dusk To Dawn,...”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Chevrolet Crusing U.S.A.

#4905 Nov 29, 2012
Hello Chatty Kathy and Friends...

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#4906 Nov 29, 2012
Hey Chatty...
I hope that the world is being kind to you and that you and yours are healthy and happy...
Sending you all my best...
@}-'--,---

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
one word only (Jun '08) 5 min Dream Crystal 55,290
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 7 min Dream Crystal 79,127
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 7 min Denny CranesPlace 40,656
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 8 min Dream Crystal 8,063
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 9 min Dream Crystal 3,477
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 11 min Dream Crystal 8,288
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 14 min Dream Crystal 18,757
*Sad music/sad themes Thread* 24 min Michael 142
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 29 min Dream Crystal 11,379
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Bartek 162,791