Chatty Kathy's Got A New String*~~~~~~~

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#4300 Jun 21, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
Chatty Chick..Did YOU know THAT REX 86 was in the TIME OUT rooom??? He was ready to bite down on me and Hattie..OMG!! We had to leaaaaave...DO NOT..EVER..PUT HIM THERE AGAIN..He was really FREAKIN' us chicks out..Thank YOU!
Hello CC, good to see ya. Well I haven't seen Rex in awhile but he is a regular for the timeout thread with all the trouble he is always getting into.lol

Well I hope that you have had a good week so far!hugs!

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4301 Jun 21, 2012
DondoDork wrote:
Hiya Chatty! I have 23 people coming here for the July 4th. weekend. I'm so happy, my dad, 3 kids (their spouses) and all of my grandbabies plus my ex and one of my sisters and a few of her grandkids. I've been a shopping fool this week. I even bought another freezer (two now) so I have some room for the food.
Hi Carly, that is really great to have your family for the visit especially those grandbabies!!! I am sure you will be doing a lot of shopping with that many coming for the visit. Will look forward to seeing some pictures. Glad to see you stopping in have missed chatting with you!:)hugs

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4302 Jun 21, 2012
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, my week has been sh*tty so far.
Hi SG, sorry to hear your week hasn't been too good so far. I hope the last half of it gets better. My week has been busy and I am not enjoying this hot hot hot weather.yuk.

Sending you extra hugs!:)

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4303 Jun 21, 2012
NeverMissed wrote:
Hello good people of CK.
Hi NM, good to see you and hope your having a good evening. We are only one day away from the weekend.woohoo!lol

:)Hugs!

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4304 Jun 21, 2012
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi NM, good to see you and hope your having a good evening. We are only one day away from the weekend.woohoo!lol
:)Hugs!
True, but every day is the same when working at some places. Atleast for me. Been working at home more than at work. Much more rewarding.

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4305 Jun 21, 2012
NeverMissed wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but every day is the same when working at some places. Atleast for me. Been working at home more than at work. Much more rewarding.
I agree. I actually get more done when I work from home. I would love to work from home all the time.
Anonymous

Raleigh, NC

#4306 Jun 21, 2012
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I actually get more done when I work from home. I would love to work from home all the time.
I don't know what happened but someone has assummed my idenity.

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4307 Jun 21, 2012
Dixie Diamond Diva wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what happened but someone has assummed my idenity.
Can you report it to topix?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#4308 Jun 22, 2012
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening FC, thanks and I hope that your day went well. I am glad half the week is done can't wait until Friday! And some cooler weather this week is a little to hot.
Wishing you a great evening!:)hugs
Good morning candy kat ... TGIF ... It's Friday whoo-hoo ... it's the weekend!!! Now, maybe cooler weather and fun fun fun ... Hope you have big plans and the cooler wx will cooperate for you and your family ... Have fun and take care! >>smiles and hugs<<

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4309 Jun 22, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning candy kat ... TGIF ... It's Friday whoo-hoo ... it's the weekend!!! Now, maybe cooler weather and fun fun fun ... Hope you have big plans and the cooler wx will cooperate for you and your family ... Have fun and take care! >>smiles and hugs<<
Evening FC, yes I do hope it is a little cooler than in the 100's. ugh
I hope you had a wonderful Friday! I am so glad it is finally the weekend! Wishing you a wonderful one!:)hugs!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#4310 Jun 22, 2012
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello CC, good to see ya. Well I haven't seen Rex in awhile but he is a regular for the timeout thread with all the trouble he is always getting into.lol
Well I hope that you have had a good week so far!hugs!
Chatty Chick..THAT DUDE..REX 86 is a FREAKZOID..if EVER!! KEEEP US SEPARATED..IF POSSIBLE..How are ya this evening?? Sending cyber Lindt truffles your way..heeeere they come..ENJOY!!

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4311 Jun 23, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>Chatty Chick..THAT DUDE..REX 86 is a FREAKZOID..if EVER!! KEEEP US SEPARATED..IF POSSIBLE..How are ya this evening?? Sending cyber Lindt truffles your way..heeeere they come..ENJOY!!
LOL..Evening CC, well I will have to see about creating two timeout threads. One for the ladies and one for the guys.lol

I hope that you have enjoyed your Saturday!:)hugs

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4312 Jun 23, 2012
Hi Miss Chatty. Chocolate is a bitter treat compared to the sweetness of your being but I'll assume you still require chocolate.
How are ya gal?

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4313 Jun 23, 2012
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
Hi Miss Chatty. Chocolate is a bitter treat compared to the sweetness of your being but I'll assume you still require chocolate.
How are ya gal?
Hi Enzo, you have me smiling after reading that. That was so sweet! But I will always require chocolate. Now it does have to be cyber chocolate. Cyber chocolate have no calories and won't cause any migraines.

I hope that you are having a wonderful night!:)double hugs!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4314 Jun 23, 2012
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Enzo, you have me smiling after reading that. That was so sweet! But I will always require chocolate. Now it does have to be cyber chocolate. Cyber chocolate have no calories and won't cause any migraines.
I hope that you are having a wonderful night!:)double hugs!
My pockets are always full of cyber treats for you Miss Chatty, Wanna see?
;O)

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4315 Jun 23, 2012
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
My pockets are always full of cyber treats for you Miss Chatty, Wanna see?
;O)
LOL you are too funny!!!
Cally Da Man

Madisonville, KY

#4316 Jun 24, 2012
Howdy chatty !! Just checking in on you...sim-fie!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#4317 Jun 24, 2012
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening FC, yes I do hope it is a little cooler than in the 100's. ugh
I hope you had a wonderful Friday! I am so glad it is finally the weekend! Wishing you a wonderful one!:)hugs!
Hello and good Sunday afternoon, candy kat ... I missed all of Saturday being at a church function and then came home late and read my book ... I just woke up less than an hour ago ... it's going to 100 today ... glad you had a good time at the beach ... my baby sis informed me our trip to the beach is off in September because her hubby's nephew is getting married then and we have to cancel ... well, I can still go without her! Yep, that's right ... I can still go, no stopping me ... we still have reservations so why not, right? lol ... will think about it ... enjoy the rest of your day with your family and friends sweets! Have fun! >>smiles and hugs<<

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4318 Jun 24, 2012
Cally Da Man wrote:
Howdy chatty !! Just checking in on you...sim-fie!
Hi Cally, wonderful to see you!!! I hope that your summer is going well.:)hugs!

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4319 Jun 24, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello and good Sunday afternoon, candy kat ... I missed all of Saturday being at a church function and then came home late and read my book ... I just woke up less than an hour ago ... it's going to 100 today ... glad you had a good time at the beach ... my baby sis informed me our trip to the beach is off in September because her hubby's nephew is getting married then and we have to cancel ... well, I can still go without her! Yep, that's right ... I can still go, no stopping me ... we still have reservations so why not, right? lol ... will think about it ... enjoy the rest of your day with your family and friends sweets! Have fun! >>smiles and hugs<<
Hello sweet lady, you have had a busy weekend. I am not good in the really hot weather.yuk....Sorry your beach plans got canceled with your sis. I think you should still go and have some fun! I hope to get a weekend in at the beach. Its tough because my husband had shoulder surgery and that is going to take time to heal so no family get away this summer. But maybe just a girls weekend away will be good. As long as hubby is doing ok by himself. Will have to see.

Wishing you a wonderful day!:)hugs!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 2 min Phaerae 17,435
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... (Nov '14) 2 min rainmaker2016 2,443
conversation using song lyrics (Aug '13) 11 min zazz 2,690
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 13 min Bar Fly_ok 25,065
Cyber Friendships real or not? (Nov '11) 17 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,233
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 20 min Hoosier Hillbilly 37,053
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 20 min Hoosier Hillbilly 11,014
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 hr F_R_E_D aka Ohio Sam 221,984
More from around the web