|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>LOLOL...Bad asses unite!...Vee...I like that...
Yeah the funny thing is that I read Vee's controversial comments every single time they come out and I would have never classified Vee as a bad a@@. I reckon Vee must be posting in a bunch of other threads that I am not aware of.... and Vee seemed like such a helpful and caring character to me. Geesh what do I know anymore... lol

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

karmalyzed wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah the funny thing is that I read Vee's controversial comments every single time they come out and I would have never classified Vee as a bad a@@. I reckon Vee must be posting in a bunch of other threads that I am not aware of.... and Vee seemed like such a helpful and caring character to me. Geesh what do I know anymore... lol
I know nothing of Vee, so this isn't aimed at him.
I am realizing I know little about some people on here as well. It's not a good feeling.

Since: Oct 07

Madison, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

karmalyzed wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably won't see my name much on this list because I don't send PM's and I think that is what constitutes much of the who's "nice" and who isn't criteria. I think many will vote according to who is friends with them as well. I don't send PM's because when I first came to this site I was told rather quickly ( within the first couple days) that those that send me PM's would be trolls trying to solicit information from me so they could troll me. Well I figured if I PM'd anyone they would assume me a troll so I just never started PMing people for that reason, I didn't want anyone thinking I was a troll... lol ( I reckon now they all think I am just a lousy friend... lol )
Cause as sonn someone register...they are trying to get you on their team! I mean...they had to pm you to tell you that people who trolled send pm...so...what does it make them??LOL!
Besides...you are a big girl...you know when to ignore..!

“Bagging groceries....”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

is child's play :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

StargardtEyes wrote:
<quoted text>
I know nothing of Vee, so this isn't aimed at him.
I am realizing I know little about some people on here as well. It's not a good feeling.
Well I have seen nothing but good things from you, but then again... what secret have you been hiding... lol

( just messing with you hun, I know you are one of the good guys and should be on this list)
standalone

Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

I watch out for anyone who acts like they are a friend.I know of someone who thought they made a friend or two here only to be hurt and put down.

WARNING: Be caution of all.
Crazy Jay

Leawood, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

Sad But Wiser...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

karmalyzed wrote:
<quoted text>Well I have seen nothing but good things from you, but then again... what secret have you been hiding... lol

( just messing with you hun, I know you are one of the good guys and should be on this list)
Aww, thanks! I don't care about any lists. I just try to be a good person. Sometimes, my temper gets the best of me, but I'm learning. That's what counts.

“Bagging groceries....”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

is child's play :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

standalone wrote:
I watch out for anyone who acts like they are a friend.I know of someone who thought they made a friend or two here only to be hurt and put down.
I agree, I generally already know who is not a friend long before that PM hits my inbox. It isn't difficult to spot trolls at all.

But here is the thing, I don't find trolls as annoying as most people do. It doesn't bother me that they follow me, it doesn't harm me in any way. If they have nothing better to do then to follow me around and click those icons, then more power to them. If they get their jollys that way, then so be it. I actually feel quite sorry for them that it takes something so pathetic to make them happy. In a way it is like I am doing a service for them and so it makes me happy that I can fulfill that service.

I'm not easily fooled either, I know that a few people are pretending to be my friend and then switching names and coming back on line and acting like fools commenting negatively on my post thinking I don't know it is them. Well I do. I could let them know that I know it is them, but again, I know they are getting some sort of thrill out of it, thus I just let them be, if that is what it takes for them to be happy in life, then so be it. I again feel sorry for them and am glad to keep my mouth shut and be of service to them. I wish them well and hope they are getting the satisfaction they need to find joy.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

standalone wrote:
That happens.....a lot.

But 7 yrs ago I met a group of ppl on an Au
message board and we all just clicked.
We've spoken via message board, IM, or email
a few times a week since we met.
Several of them are on my facebook.

So sometimes you find trolls, sometimes you
find stalkers, and sometimes......you make a
friend.

Level 4

Since: Jun 12

You don't even know about.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

Ginger Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that I've learned on Offbeat... be cautious, because nice people don't always do nice things.
Never give or take anything to personal, it is true some folks can hatefull but most offbeats are nice people.

Level 9

Powellton WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

I've never has any trouble on Offbeat.

No one ever tried to mess with my head,
send weird PMs, give me a hard time....nothing.

The PMs that I get are just the usual chit
chat I get from a few posters.

All in all it's better than most forums
that I've posted in.
Crazy Jay

Leawood, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

-BatGirl-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

karmalyzed wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, I generally already know who is not a friend long before that PM hits my inbox. It isn't difficult to spot trolls at all.

But here is the thing, I don't find trolls as annoying as most people do. It doesn't bother me that they follow me, it doesn't harm me in any way. If they have nothing better to do then to follow me around and click those icons, then more power to them. If they get their jollys that way, then so be it. I actually feel quite sorry for them that it takes something so pathetic to make them happy. In a way it is like I am doing a service for them and so it makes me happy that I can fulfill that service.

I'm not easily fooled either, I know that a few people are pretending to be my friend and then switching names and coming back on line and acting like fools commenting negatively on my post thinking I don't know it is them. Well I do. I could let them know that I know it is them, but again, I know they are getting some sort of thrill out of it, thus I just let them be, if that is what it takes for them to be happy in life, then so be it. I again feel sorry for them and am glad to keep my mouth shut and be of service to them. I wish them well and hope they are getting the satisfaction they need to find joy.
My troll enjoys making fun of my blindness in very unpleasant ways. Otherwise, I wouldn't care. He appears under different names. Of course, I have a suspicion that he is actually a she. I am learning. Slowly, but surely.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

arctic wrote:
<quoted text>That happens.....a lot.

But 7 yrs ago I met a group of ppl on an Au
message board and we all just clicked.
We've spoken via message board, IM, or email
a few times a week since we met.
Several of them are on my facebook.

So sometimes you find trolls, sometimes you
find stalkers, and sometimes......you make a
friend.
There is a group of 7 girls on fb that I belong to. It's a secret group so nobody bothers us. We all had to have an iPhone/iPod, pay for a particular app, follow a particular person out of thousands on the app, in order to find each other. The fact that we did bond so closely, from all over the world, was such a set of specific circumstances...we can't help but believe we were SUPPOSED to find each other. Our friendship is strong. No matter what happens to each of us, we have that place to go for safety and to talk. We also text/call each other. But, we primarily interact at our group on fb. It's been that way for about 2 years or longer. Some of us have met each other, and eventually, we will all meet. It's just comforting to know they are there, with no judgment, no games, no mean-spiritedness.:)
Sam

Mantua, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

I still say it's SAM.

Level 9

Powellton WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

StargardtEyes wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a group of 7 girls on fb that I belong to. It's a secret group so nobody bothers us. We all had to have an iPhone/iPod, pay for a particular app, follow a particular person out of thousands on the app, in order to find each other. The fact that we did bond so closely, from all over the world, was such a set of specific circumstances...we can't help but believe we were SUPPOSED to find each other. Our friendship is strong. No matter what happens to each of us, we have that place to go for safety and to talk. We also text/call each other. But, we primarily interact at our group on fb. It's been that way for about 2 years or longer. Some of us have met each other, and eventually, we will all meet. It's just comforting to know they are there, with no judgment, no games, no mean-spiritedness.:)
Yeah, I get that.
The group of us, guys and girls, just clicked.
We use the same screen names so we run into each
other in other forums.
A few of them were here for awhile.
It is odd that we clicked so thoroughly. Most of
them are from Au. One from the UK, one from
Germany and a few from Canada...oh, and a guy
from Dublin....and a few Kiwis. lol
Besides the 7 there is an extended group of "buddies"
It's what made me adore message boards from the
beginning. Running into such different ppl than
you would normally have a chance to.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

Ginger Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that I've learned on Offbeat... be cautious, because nice people don't always do nice things.
And you are the biggest snake, nasty person here. And this is the short list ! Watch out you all, that guy is a tool.

Dusty Grey
BonBeBe
Randie McNallie
Candy Rose
Into_the_Sun
Vida-Loca
Violet Beauregard
Sweetie Lie
Amber Dawn
Frisco Kid
Lily Marlene
Remember When
Hmmm
Debbie Starr
Ruby Anna
Frisco Rose
Lyrica
Sweet Maxine
SweetieButt
Katherina
SixxAM
Brooke Lynne
Charlotte Cerise
LOVE IN SONG
APT- 9
WILDFLOWER
georgie girl
Bella-Luna
Amelinda
AliceBlue
Summer Long
CompassRose
Madie
Bill
LovedBlair
LB
Ozzie
B
VORC
JMHO
OFFBEAT LLC 2010
The REAL Sweetie Pie
SnapTogether
LeApple
MissOzzie
MileMarker48
Emma Daisi
Lady Stardust
TeamWork
Clare Bathshire
Christine DeCarlo
Sycophant Sweetie
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

karmalyzed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah the funny thing is that I read Vee's controversial comments every single time they come out and I would have never classified Vee as a bad a@@. I reckon Vee must be posting in a bunch of other threads that I am not aware of.... and Vee seemed like such a helpful and caring character to me. Geesh what do I know anymore... lol
As you will learn, Vee is a wonderful person...gifted in the art of writing...very knowledgable about our world and its happenings...compassionate, caring and very funny...Get to know her...you will like her...Vee always uses the same id...and is madly in love with that guy in the avatar she uses...his name escapes me just know...have fun and beware...I know Vee...she is no badass...just a poster who enjoys others and her pets...foods and special ice creams...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

arctic wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I get that.
The group of us, guys and girls, just clicked.
We use the same screen names so we run into each
other in other forums.
A few of them were here for awhile.
It is odd that we clicked so thoroughly. Most of
them are from Au. One from the UK, one from
Germany and a few from Canada...oh, and a guy
from Dublin....and a few Kiwis. lol
Besides the 7 there is an extended group of "buddies"
It's what made me adore message boards from the
beginning. Running into such different ppl than
you would normally have a chance to.
me, too!! It just seems like you were SUPPOSED to be friends.:)
Hoosier Hillbilly

Seymour, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Now that 'we' all got glittery eyes-what the hell
are you guys trying to say? That 'we' got a worldwide 'meet' & 'greet' froum here?
'i'm not an official member so 'i' can't get into your 'good-stuff' but 'i'd sure like to know something about each of you..
[ I'z on this forum before they knew it was one!]
Not Offbeat--Topix
just got (('highspeed')) makes it usable for games & etc...was a Hey Martha poster for years.
Now "U" know more about me than 'i' know about any-of-ya!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of700
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••