Describe how you are feeling in just ...

“Alive to live life”

Since: Nov 13

NYC Bronx

#6846 Apr 25, 2014
Thankful

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#6847 Apr 25, 2014
ms_Sweeter wrote:
<quoted text>
I already clicked off when you posted this. Thank You for saying that, but I'm not so sweet all the time..... I'd be lying if I said I was. But it did put a smile on my face..... Hope You and yours have a great weekend...
You are always very nice and thoughtful on here.

You and yours too.

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#6848 Apr 25, 2014
Bezeer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey why not open up your own thread and ask for help put on the details and get lots to link up why not try that
Thanks for the advice, I did. Today the voting is over, we have to wait until the 28th to see who won.

“Alive to live life”

NYC Bronx

#6849 Apr 25, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the advice, I did. Today the voting is over, we have to wait until the 28th to see who won.
Great stuff well here's hoping good luck with it as it's a wee lift so well done that's it no turning back now
Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6850 Apr 25, 2014
( Filled with...)

Anticipation

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#6852 Apr 25, 2014
Broken :)

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#6853 Apr 25, 2014
Devastated! Please, Please, Please not another year!
interested

United States

#6854 Apr 25, 2014
READY (for seconds of what I had last night. All I can say is Wow.... love,passion,excitement all rolled up in five minutes lmfao!!!)

“Alive to live life”

NYC Bronx

#6855 Apr 25, 2014
Stuffed Was at steakhouse
interested

United States

#6856 Apr 25, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
Devastated! Please, Please, Please not another year!
Spirit if you are waiting on a man to leave his wife you're probably gonna be waiting longer than a year. I've been trying to peace together all your crazy posts and one you are either bipolar or two you are dating a man that's not really yours. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. I just call um as I see um.
cowboy

Columbus, OH

#6857 Apr 25, 2014
buzzed. bud lite
cowboy

Columbus, OH

#6858 Apr 25, 2014
im a little pissed tho. the price at the dollar store said it was 9.35 a 12 pac and they charged me 11 dollars
cowboy

Columbus, OH

#6859 Apr 25, 2014
dollar store does have fresh beer so thats a plus

Level 5

Location hidden

#6860 Apr 25, 2014
interested wrote:
<quoted text>
Spirit if you are waiting on a man to leave his wife you're probably gonna be waiting longer than a year. I've been trying to peace together all your crazy posts and one you are either bipolar or two you are dating a man that's not really yours. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. I just call um as I see um.
Awww, you poor DGE, LOL!

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#6861 Apr 25, 2014
Good
buck

United States

#6862 Apr 25, 2014
spirit girl there you go nice goin lol with the d g e sht girl hes mental state every week girl best he stay with that laura gal lol her ass is ugly like hell them pictures dont lie lol im in columbia check with you to morrow job well done he dont deserve sht from you keep re memberin.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#6863 Apr 25, 2014
relaxed

“Alive to live life”

NYC Bronx

#6864 Apr 26, 2014
Debra27 wrote:
relaxed
Sleepy
interested

United States

#6865 Apr 26, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>Awww, you poor DGE, LOL!
Okay I'll bite, yes spirit God does exist
Sorry I was unable to help u with your situation, but seriously no need to pull up every sock and go to war because someone you don't even know makes a statement you don't like. Girl I'm leaning towards bipolar. If u read back threw the posts it does sound like you are dating a man that is out of your reach! Sorry if the truth hurts. I call um like I see them. Best of luck to you and your man troubles!

Level 5

Location hidden

#6866 Apr 26, 2014
interested wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay I'll bite, yes spirit God does exist
Sorry I was unable to help u with your situation, but seriously no need to pull up every sock and go to war because someone you don't even know makes a statement you don't like. Girl I'm leaning towards bipolar. If u read back threw the posts it does sound like you are dating a man that is out of your reach! Sorry if the truth hurts. I call um like I see them. Best of luck to you and your man troubles!
Oh please Donald, give it a rest for once! Your constant ramblings and changing your name only furthers what I think about you.....your about as Psychotic as it gets, just watching how you talk to yourself and think no one notices! I realize Topix is your 'Life', as it's been for 9 years, at least that's what you say.....I don't need you, an alcoholic and a liar, so you are hardly out of reach! It's funny how you have to give yourself a 'compliment' or try to....LOL! So sad, sorry if the truth hurts, I just call it like I see it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll It's been a good week for Troll removal! (Jun '13) 8 min Ozzie 154
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 9 min Denny CranesPlace 21,492
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 16 min Subduction Zone 220,728
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 20 min SUG here 32,730
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 21 min SUG here 36,283
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 22 min Fife And Drom 213,277
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 30 min SweLL GirL 10,381
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr DMan 73,436
Memorable Movie Scenes. 1 hr Emerald 91
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 5 hr Laura B S 6,901
More from around the web