Comments
6,321 - 6,340 of 6,784 Comments Last updated Sunday Jun 29
somebody

Catasauqua, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6656
Mar 22, 2014
 
bewildered

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6657
Mar 22, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SATISFIED.... Ahhhb..THAT...

GOT YA..Content Feeling!!!

Know WHAT I Mean..Jelly Bean????

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6658
Mar 23, 2014
 

Judged:

1

PEACEful

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6659
Mar 23, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Introspective

“Crown Of Life”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Smile and Shine..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6660
Mar 23, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Nerveous

“1876 Battle Of Little Bighorn”

Level 9

Since: Dec 09

Only The Rocks Live Forever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6661
Mar 23, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I wanted you to know before I leave topix very soon that in spite of all this BS that is going on now , I hold no grudges against you but only one other. I shouldn't be sending you this but felt I owed this to you......

Don't worry about anything but take care of own yourself cause no one else will , I found that out long ago I'm not dependent on others so do things on my own.

Take care ........

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6662
Mar 23, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Princess Hey wrote:
Nerveous
ABOUT WHAT!??? Princess..

HOW Many VALIUM did ya take LAST Night???

Let's see.. MY word..

FRUSTRATED!!!

My Cleaning Lady Called OFF!!! WHAT???

WHO'S gonna Clean up from MY Party Last Night???

NOT ME..

HELL NO!!

Think I'll go to the Hilton and Spend the night..Visit their Sauna, have a massage and ROOM SERVICE!!

HELL YEAH!!

;)

“Crown Of Life”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Smile and Shine..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6663
Mar 23, 2014
 
P.P. I dont take pills like that..you just dont have any idea whats going on with me..but its okay..just a phase I guess,,hopefully will pass I sure hope so I have not ever felt this way and pray I never ever will ever again either..you have a great day..you are a ray of sun shine..always make me smile..(hugs)..:o)

“I"M GOIN' STRAIGHT TO HELL”

Since: Mar 14

AIN'T NOTHING SLOWING ME DOWN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6664
Mar 23, 2014
 
Princess Hey wrote:
P.P. I dont take pills like that..you just dont have any idea whats going on with me..but its okay..just a phase I guess,,hopefully will pass I sure hope so I have not ever felt this way and pray I never ever will ever again either..you have a great day..you are a ray of sun shine..always make me smile..(hugs)..:o)
Bourbon!!
Oh GD

Stuarts Draft, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6665
Mar 23, 2014
 
Petal Power wrote:
<quoted text>ABOUT WHAT!??? Princess..

HOW Many VALIUM did ya take LAST Night???

Let's see.. MY word..

FRUSTRATED!!!

My Cleaning Lady Called OFF!!! WHAT???

WHO'S gonna Clean up from MY Party Last Night???

NOT ME..

HELL NO!!

Think I'll go to the Hilton and Spend the night..Visit their Sauna, have a massage and ROOM SERVICE!!

HELL YEAH!!

;)
Lol dream on Alice

“Crown Of Life”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Smile and Shine..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6666
Mar 23, 2014
 
FTW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Bourbon!!
sorry that will not help either I dont drink but I know you meant well..TY..:o)
Oh GD

Stuarts Draft, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6667
Mar 23, 2014
 
Princess Hey wrote:
<quoted text>sorry that will not help either I dont drink but I know you meant well..TY..:o)
I'm just gonna say it ... Suck it up sister!

“I"M GOIN' STRAIGHT TO HELL”

Since: Mar 14

AIN'T NOTHING SLOWING ME DOWN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6668
Mar 23, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Princess Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry that will not help either I dont drink but I know you meant well..TY..:o)
Sometimes sarcastic jokes help a little.:/

“Crown Of Life”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Smile and Shine..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6669
Mar 23, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oh GD wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just gonna say it ... Suck it up sister!
well I have been nice to everybody on here and I dont have much to say but I can tell you one thing I am not in the mood for your crap so I think you best just walk on by me and leave me alone..you dont know me or know what I am going thru..so back off..if I had you on the road I would suck you up my tail pipe..so just leave me alone you and i will both be happy..TY and you have a nice evening..

“I"M GOIN' STRAIGHT TO HELL”

Since: Mar 14

AIN'T NOTHING SLOWING ME DOWN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6670
Mar 23, 2014
 
Princess Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
well I have been nice to everybody on here and I dont have much to say but I can tell you one thing I am not in the mood for your crap so I think you best just walk on by me and leave me alone..you dont know me or know what I am going thru..so back off..if I had you on the road I would suck you up my tail pipe..so just leave me alone you and i will both be happy..TY and you have a nice evening..
You tell 'em sister!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6671
Mar 23, 2014
 
sleepy....

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6672
Mar 23, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Princess Hey wrote:
P.P. I dont take pills like that..you just dont have any idea whats going on with me..but its okay..just a phase I guess,,hopefully will pass I sure hope so I have not ever felt this way and pray I never ever will ever again either..you have a great day..you are a ray of sun shine..always make me smile..(hugs)..:o)
Well Princess I DO hope you get out of your FUNK soon!!

Thanks for the complements!!

WET...Just got out of my Bubble Bath..Mooooom..DO You HAVE to WASH all the TOWELS at the Same Time???

“Crown Of Life”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Smile and Shine..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6673
Mar 24, 2014
 
Thankful

TY P.P.I am sure I will and you are very welcome..hope everybody enjoys their day..smile:o)

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6674
Mar 24, 2014
 
Broken Lance wrote:
I wanted you to know before I leave topix very soon that in spite of all this BS that is going on now , I hold no grudges against you but only one other. I shouldn't be sending you this but felt I owed this to you......
Don't worry about anything but take care of own yourself cause no one else will , I found that out long ago I'm not dependent on others so do things on my own.
Take care ........
I don't think we've ever spoken to each other but I've seen you around here.
Are you leaving Broken Lance?

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6675
Mar 24, 2014
 
Chill

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••