Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, we sure did. We had our dancin' boots on and we burned the candle from both ends.
I'm feeling surprisingly well considering the amount of $$ I burned last night. My buddy said when he saw "smokie" (that's me) down two yards of beer before his gal finished one, he knew it was gonna be a fun night and it was.
Last night here.:(
Be careful on your way home! You need to get back to your family safe!!

Have a good one!

:)

“...this space for lease......”

Since: Jun 08

...post no bills.......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

....peckish.....

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Sally Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful on your way home! You need to get back to your family safe!!
Have a good one!
Aw, thanks. I'll try. We are calling it an early night and plan to be up at 6 AM. Traffic blows getting out of here and we wanna beat it.

For fall bike week, it took us 2 hours before we started moving. It was in the mid 80s here and sunny, but was in the 40s and rainy a few hours away. So we all were dressed for colder weather.

Between not moving, the heat from the pipes, the warm temperature and the sun, we were dying. Our jackets were soaked from sweat. We finally were able to pull off at a gas station and we took them off and slammed two huge gatoraids (we r lucky we didn't get heat stroke).

As it got a little cooler and we started moving, we put our jackets back on. Then we hit the cold weather and we froze our butts off in part cause our jackets were still wet. It was miserable. I was reading every mile marker and counting down the miles until I was home.

We just wanna get out of here before we get caught in that traffic again.

Whaaaa, my vacations over :p. it was fun, but went by too quick!

“Let's Go And SeeThe Stars, ”

Level 8

Since: Jun 10

The Milky Way Or Even Mars

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Friendly

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Melllow... FEEL like the Couch is SUCKING me in the cushions..

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, thanks. I'll try. We are calling it an early night and plan to be up at 6 AM. Traffic blows getting out of here and we wanna beat it.
For fall bike week, it took us 2 hours before we started moving. It was in the mid 80s here and sunny, but was in the 40s and rainy a few hours away. So we all were dressed for colder weather.
Between not moving, the heat from the pipes, the warm temperature and the sun, we were dying. Our jackets were soaked from sweat. We finally were able to pull off at a gas station and we took them off and slammed two huge gatoraids (we r lucky we didn't get heat stroke).
As it got a little cooler and we started moving, we put our jackets back on. Then we hit the cold weather and we froze our butts off in part cause our jackets were still wet. It was miserable. I was reading every mile marker and counting down the miles until I was home.
Safe travels today, sublime1. Get home safely to that family of yours.

“Going to the dark side”

Level 4

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

New to this thread Sublime. My name is Taz and I too wish you and your loved ones a safe return! Here's a prop to seal the prayer my new friend!
Peace
Taz

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Sinful

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Wishful...with the above post..Soft Parade..by The Doors

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to work with a few guys who always went to those bike weeks they always had a blast! I Don't think they ever took their wives tho.. Good for you & your friends, I mean taking your wives! When they would get back they would have some of the greatest stories!

I hope your travel isn't like your Fall travel! Have a good one & I know your family will be happy when your home!

Later

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Sally Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to work with a few guys who always went to those bike weeks they always had a blast! I Don't think they ever took their wives tho.. Good for you & your friends, I mean taking your wives! When they would get back they would have some of the greatest stories!
I hope your travel isn't like your Fall travel! Have a good one & I know your family will be happy when your home!
Later
Sally..DO YOU FEEL THE SLUMP in these threads ..kinda like...GIVE ME FIVE MORE MINUTES...EVERY TIME the Alarm buzzes...WEIRD!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Frustrated... SNAP OUTTA IT...Posters...Here DRINK this CYBER ENERGY DRINK!!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Be safe going home..

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Thanks for the well wishes, Taz, Trina, HML, and Sally. Made it home, just fine. My wife have me a warm greeting, lol.

We missed all the traffic, but we were dumped on a bit by rain. I was able to try out some very nice HD rain gear I bought awhile back. Between my rain gear and my face shield on my 3/4 helmet, I coulda rode in the rain all day. I'm so glad I bought it! My buddies were not so well equipped (only two others rode down ... The rest trailered (we had two trucks hauling trailers)) and I felt bad for them. They all plan on getting my same rain gear after seeing how well it worked and said we'll all be twins.

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Sally Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
Later
Yeah, the women are bad if you aren't with a bunch already. I could tell some stories.

I think since we had four (that blond in my avatar sitting next to me was an absolute knock out ... married to some guy 20 years older than her and nothing to look at (seemed to be a really nice guy, tho)... we all figured he must be loaded) with us it scared them all away this time.

We sometimes go without them and last fall only one guy brought his wife. It's quite easy to get laid in that town during bike week just about every night with a different girl, if that's what you are into (I'm not and I'm selective (my buds are not, lol) and I'm not one to risk a disease and I think sex is better when it's not just sex).

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Annoyed.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

GREAT...Love..Garden Flower Shows!!

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Young :)

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

My wife is asian, anyone want to see her naked pics and vids send me your email! I only want explicit comments on the vids though! As extreme as you can get!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••