Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#5619 May 17, 2013
madam sin wrote:
Drunk!
Ditto.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#5620 May 17, 2013
[ready to go] clubin'!(Feet don't fail me now :p)

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#5621 May 17, 2013
Ooh, that sounds fun. I wanna go do something.:(
Cooking dinner, almost down, blah.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#5622 May 17, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Ooh, that sounds fun. I wanna go do something.:(
Cooking dinner, almost down, blah.
You can come with:

<grabs Trina and puts her on the back of bike>

:)

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#5623 May 17, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can come with:
<grabs Trina and puts her on the back of bike>
:)
LOL. I gotta warn you though, take me with you and we'll probably be followed by some angry little trolls.
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5624 May 18, 2013
Trina & Sublime, did you enjoy yourselves?
are you now tired?... which is my word today
tired

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#5625 May 18, 2013
Stocking wrote:
Trina & Sublime, did you enjoy yourselves?
are you now tired?... which is my word today
tired
We did. We danced. We laughed. We had a wonderful time, thanks for asking. He just got me home, it's 6:40 am here. Every time I said I'd better get home soon, he 'd call me "doll" so I'd stay a little longer, should'v never told him how much I like being called "doll". LOL

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#5626 May 18, 2013
Stocking wrote:
Trina & Sublime, did you enjoy yourselves?
are you now tired?... which is my word today
tired
Oh yeah, we sure did. We had our dancin' boots on and we burned the candle from both ends.

I'm feeling surprisingly well considering the amount of $$ I burned last night. My buddy said when he saw "smokie" (that's me) down two yards of beer before his gal finished one, he knew it was gonna be a fun night and it was.

Last night here.:(

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#5627 May 18, 2013
Satisfied... Loooooove Dessert!!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#5628 May 18, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, we sure did. We had our dancin' boots on and we burned the candle from both ends.
I'm feeling surprisingly well considering the amount of $$ I burned last night. My buddy said when he saw "smokie" (that's me) down two yards of beer before his gal finished one, he knew it was gonna be a fun night and it was.
Last night here.:(
. WELL THEN..since it's YOUR LAST NIGHT HERE..JOIN us Hip ROCKIN' Chicks of Offbeat.. BAR HOPPING.. Details on the DATEBOOK Thread..CHECK IT OUT!!..Hope to see ya!!!

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#5629 May 18, 2013
sexy.....

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5630 May 18, 2013
Unwell

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#5631 May 18, 2013
DISAPPOINTED...

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#5632 May 18, 2013
madam sin wrote:
Unwell
u okay??

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#5633 May 18, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>. WELL THEN..since it's YOUR LAST NIGHT HERE..JOIN us Hip ROCKIN' Chicks of Offbeat.. BAR HOPPING.. Details on the DATEBOOK Thread..CHECK IT OUT!!..Hope to see ya!!!
Where is the datebook thread? I don't see it in the list.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Surprise, AZ

#5634 May 18, 2013
lonely..but only for the moment I'm sure..

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Surprise, AZ

#5635 May 18, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
DISAPPOINTED...
Por Que?

“Rohingya is Bengali.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Save Myanmar!

#5637 May 18, 2013
thirsty

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5638 May 18, 2013
lonely

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5639 May 18, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, we sure did. We had our dancin' boots on and we burned the candle from both ends.
I'm feeling surprisingly well considering the amount of $$ I burned last night. My buddy said when he saw "smokie" (that's me) down two yards of beer before his gal finished one, he knew it was gonna be a fun night and it was.
Last night here.:(
Be careful on your way home! You need to get back to your family safe!!

Have a good one!

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 2 min Cyan in CA 78,886
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 10 min Camilla 8,013
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 13 min Doug77 31,520
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 18 min wichita-rick 161,366
Word Association (Jun '10) 21 min Mega Monster 27,300
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... 39 min I Am No One_ 766
Favorite Oldies Songs (Jun '10) 41 min I Am No One_ 18,801
motorcycle traveling stories 56 min Mega Monster 541
News The trooper fired at the motorcycle, and then d... 1 hr Thugs Wear Badges 93
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 2 hr Ferretman 8,331
News Freak lawnmower accident shoots wire through ma... 5 hr Michael Satterfield 8
More from around the web