Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

SAD!

PINK is leaving & I know I will miss her very much!
Pink I do understand & thank you!!!!

Good Luck!
Take care!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Later

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Sally Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok! I had to laugh while reading that! Next time drain the hoses! I understand her being upset about your safety and not having a working washer! Really because after the washer was fixed my dryer went out this last winter...we bought a new one! Thank God no waiting!
$50. you're lucky we paid out about $250. in service calls & labor cost! The parts were covered or we called and they gave them free being a 2 year old washer they wanted us to be happy I guess. The dryer was old! Older than our home! My husband opened up the little panel in the back and said it's the belt could be easy could be hard to fix. It's old anyway let's get a new one!
Later
I don't know how I would even drain the hoses. They are inside the washer. I didn't tell her about my safety, either. She was just afraid that I messed it up by putting it on its side. It's all good, tho. She said it was like Christmas.

Yes, I imagined if I called it would have been about $250.

You are lucky your dryer lasted so long. Things aren't made like they used to be. Our fridge (GE profile) already needs to be replaced and it's only 6 years old (our neighbors (not the crazy one) has the same one and they've had nothing but problems too). Everything that has gone out on ours has gone out on theirs too. It's garbage (repair man said whirlpool is the way to go, FWIW).

:)

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
What a nice thing to do for her. Any man can call a repairman. The art of fixing things yourself is a dying one. You should be proud.
:))
Thank you!

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!
Hey, sublime1 how's it going? Was just talking about ya in another thread, can't remember which one though. All good things of course.

Level 8

Since: Apr 12

Willcox, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Watch the BTU when buying a new gas stove.
They aren't all the same anymore. You have to see what each burner will put out.

The govt insisted they lower the btu, and bingo, we get to spend twice as long to boil water! Different stoves seem to have different ratings, and check the btu output.

Joan

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Oh yeah, describe who or what you really are. Goodness, it's hard to keep up with all the conversations here, lol.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, sublime1 how's it going? Was just talking about ya in another thread, can't remember which one though. All good things of course.
I think I responded.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Frozen

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I responded.
You did, my tracker just seems a little slow today.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Great

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Stressed...

“There Are Angels Among Us”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

We All Have One

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Competely broken in too....thats just all there is to say...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Mmmmm....LOOVE these warm massage oils... applied by a professional masseur...

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Princess Hey wrote:
I'm so sorry..need to talk..pm me.

Concerned

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>I'm so sorry..need to talk..pm me.
Concerned
WHOA!!...honeymylove.. Hope all is A-Okay..with princess Hey... if she needs anything..have her PM me also...CYBER PALS ROCK!!
smiling

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Blushing,...

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Princess Hey wrote:
You will be ok! Things will get better soon!

SMILE!!!!

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Lost...

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Relieved

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how I would even drain the hoses. They are inside the washer. I didn't tell her about my safety, either. She was just afraid that I messed it up by putting it on its side. It's all good, tho. She said it was like Christmas.
Yes, I imagined if I called it would have been about $250.
You are lucky your dryer lasted so long. Things aren't made like they used to be. Our fridge (GE profile) already needs to be replaced and it's only 6 years old (our neighbors (not the crazy one) has the same one and they've had nothing but problems too). Everything that has gone out on ours has gone out on theirs too. It's garbage (repair man said whirlpool is the way to go, FWIW).
I'm sorry I read that post again & see now what you mean. The pipes inside the machine. I was thinking about the hoses that go to the washer from the main water hookup, sorry. I'm glad she's happy! I hope you didn't ask if you still had to by her Christmas this year?

When we had our house built we got GE but for the Maytag Washer/dryer we already had.

Our Fridge went out about 3 years ago, we bought a Frigidare. It sucks! We were seeing water in the bottom. So we thought it was the ice maker. We disconnected the ice maker & we are still getting water in there. I see it might be from the freezer. Don't know scared to call anyone to find out! Just bought a new one 3 years ago! What do you do right?

Later

I think next will be the dishwasher or maybe the stove?????
Any bets?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••