Describe how you are feeling in just ONE word...

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments (Page 264)

Showing posts 5,261 - 5,280 of6,784
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5514
May 11, 2013
 
Sublime1 wrote:
BAD.
Son is at ER getting an X-ray on his big toe. I had just grilled dinner and my wife was serving it as I finished changing the dampers on her washer (I had been putting it off, but wanted to get it done for mothers day ... pain in my rear, but the darn thing would not spin out ... she had to keep going in there and moving the clothes around and it would take 2 or 3 times doing that before it would spin ... whirlpool Cabrio, wouldn't recommend that model, but it works like a charm now :D).
Anyway, somehow he sat down on the chair at the table and it fell over, I guess and some of his weight and the chair landed on his big toe, right on the nail bed It was bleeding and his nail is all bruised. He can't put any weight on it. We weren't sure if he broke it or not. So, he's getting an x-ray. Never a dull moment...
As she gets in the car, the creepy neighbors have their blinds completely open and I see he keeps a chair right by that window that he is sitting in and she is just standing in the window and they are both just watching us. Totally f'ing creepy. I had to restrain myself from giving them the bird. I almost want to get a sign that says "a$shole and have it face that window or maybe one of those awful lawn ornaments with the lady bent over. What the heck is so interesting about us that they have to watch us all the time?
Ah! Just had a new motor put in my 2 year old Whirlpool Profile washer this last summer......Bummer was not spinning & the parts were the only thing covered!

I hope your son's ok! My child could make yours feel good about anything Hospital. My child's had it all done plus some.......kids bounce back so quick and much better than us old folks!!

:)

Have a good one!

Happy Mommy's day!

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5515
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Sally Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
You are in a mood tonight Mr. Sublime!
:)
You must like things that make you go Nom, nom, nom
Naw, been better. But things will work out. They said there is not much they can do even if it's broke.

I am happy I fixed that washer without a service call, tho. We weren't sure if that was the problem, but its a known problem with that model ... So we ordered the parts and I watched a YouTube video on how to do it and it worked. I just washed a load of towels and it worked perfect. Go me. The Mrs. will be happy.
melanie

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5516
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Stuffed.

(my BF just got done doing me in my bum. it was a filling experience)

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5517
May 11, 2013
 
Been a long day and a longer week. I'm gonna lay down with my other two boys, watch a movie and call it a night. Have a good night, Sally.

:)

Since: Feb 13

Step Into My Realm

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5518
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

In a dancing mood....

“Dream A Little Dream,...”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Wake Up From A Nightmare,...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5519
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Fairy Verte wrote:
In a dancing mood....
Country Girl Shake "IT" For Me - Luke Bryan,...

Naked Lap Dance,...Table Top Dancing,...Dirty Dancing on My Love Pole,...?
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5520
May 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

amused

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5521
May 12, 2013
 
Sublime1 wrote:
Been a long day and a longer week. I'm gonna lay down with my other two boys, watch a movie and call it a night. Have a good night, Sally.
:)
Good thing the washer fix went good. If that were my other half it would not be a good deal! We call the repair guys every time. He can do stuff just not machine repair. If I can't do it then we call.

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5522
May 12, 2013
 
Sally Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing the washer fix went good. If that were my other half it would not be a good deal! We call the repair guys every time. He can do stuff just not machine repair. If I can't do it then we call.
Oh she didn't think I could do it. She wanted to call someone too, but i said I'm pretty sure i can do it myself and washers really aren't that complicated (basically a motor, drum, dampers, conduits for water, and electronics/wiring).

I actually had to do it differently than the you tubevideo. The youtube video showed that you could pull the dampers out from the top of the washer, but there must be some variations in the models, cause unless I could figure out how to defy the laws of physics I had to remove mine from the bottom.

The dampers are about 3 feet long and spring biased. To get them out I was laying under the washer, lifting the whole thing with one arm at about a 40 degree angle and trying to get them out with my other hand (she was resting and I wanted to surprise her when she got up ... otherwise she would have helped me ... Took longer than I thought, tho)...

After i changed one of the 4 dampers, I thought to myself ... this cant be safe working like this ... if i drop this thing it's going to land on my head or neck and kill me or seriously hurt me. Even with help, it was awkward working on it like that anyway

So I laid the entire washer on its side ... When I did that the water in the pipes leaked out on the floor and my son ran to get me a bunch of towels ...

Then she came in there and saw it in its side and water on the floor ... she was not happy and was telling me if I broke her washer she doesn't care she's going to the store and buying a new one on Monday and she doesn't care if it costs $1000. Then she was going on and on about why I didn't just remove them from the top like in the video ... But then I explained and showed her why it wasn't even possible for me to remove them in that manner and she understood and calmed down.

I fixed it tho. Took maybe an hour and I think the parts were less than $50. Ha!! She's happy now.

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Cebu, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5523
May 12, 2013
 
ecstatic

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5524
May 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

HAPPY... MOTHER'S DAY!!!....Enjoy!!

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5525
May 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Sleepy.

Nighty night
Sweetie-Pie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5526
May 12, 2013
 
Good
Sweetie-Pie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5527
May 12, 2013
 
Motherly

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5528
May 12, 2013
 
Good

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5529
May 12, 2013
 
BLOATED

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5530
May 12, 2013
 
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh she didn't think I could do it. She wanted to call someone too, but i said I'm pretty sure i can do it myself and washers really aren't that complicated (basically a motor, drum, dampers, conduits for water, and electronics/wiring).
I actually had to do it differently than the you tubevideo. The youtube video showed that you could pull the dampers out from the top of the washer, but there must be some variations in the models, cause unless I could figure out how to defy the laws of physics I had to remove mine from the bottom.
The dampers are about 3 feet long and spring biased. To get them out I was laying under the washer, lifting the whole thing with one arm at about a 40 degree angle and trying to get them out with my other hand (she was resting and I wanted to surprise her when she got up ... otherwise she would have helped me ... Took longer than I thought, tho)...
After i changed one of the 4 dampers, I thought to myself ... this cant be safe working like this ... if i drop this thing it's going to land on my head or neck and kill me or seriously hurt me. Even with help, it was awkward working on it like that anyway
So I laid the entire washer on its side ... When I did that the water in the pipes leaked out on the floor and my son ran to get me a bunch of towels ...
Then she came in there and saw it in its side and water on the floor ... she was not happy and was telling me if I broke her washer she doesn't care she's going to the store and buying a new one on Monday and she doesn't care if it costs $1000. Then she was going on and on about why I didn't just remove them from the top like in the video ... But then I explained and showed her why it wasn't even possible for me to remove them in that manner and she understood and calmed down.
I fixed it tho. Took maybe an hour and I think the parts were less than $50. Ha!! She's happy now.
Ok! I had to laugh while reading that! Next time drain the hoses! I understand her being upset about your safety and not having a working washer! Really because after the washer was fixed my dryer went out this last winter...we bought a new one! Thank God no waiting!

$50. you're lucky we paid out about $250. in service calls & labor cost! The parts were covered or we called and they gave them free being a 2 year old washer they wanted us to be happy I guess. The dryer was old! Older than our home! My husband opened up the little panel in the back and said it's the belt could be easy could be hard to fix. It's old anyway let's get a new one!

Later

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5531
May 12, 2013
 
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh she didn't think I could do it. She wanted to call someone too, but i said I'm pretty sure i can do it myself and washers really aren't that complicated (basically a motor, drum, dampers, conduits for water, and electronics/wiring).
I actually had to do it differently than the you tubevideo. The youtube video showed that you could pull the dampers out from the top of the washer, but there must be some variations in the models, cause unless I could figure out how to defy the laws of physics I had to remove mine from the bottom.
The dampers are about 3 feet long and spring biased. To get them out I was laying under the washer, lifting the whole thing with one arm at about a 40 degree angle and trying to get them out with my other hand (she was resting and I wanted to surprise her when she got up ... otherwise she would have helped me ... Took longer than I thought, tho)...
After i changed one of the 4 dampers, I thought to myself ... this cant be safe working like this ... if i drop this thing it's going to land on my head or neck and kill me or seriously hurt me. Even with help, it was awkward working on it like that anyway
So I laid the entire washer on its side ... When I did that the water in the pipes leaked out on the floor and my son ran to get me a bunch of towels ...
Then she came in there and saw it in its side and water on the floor ... she was not happy and was telling me if I broke her washer she doesn't care she's going to the store and buying a new one on Monday and she doesn't care if it costs $1000. Then she was going on and on about why I didn't just remove them from the top like in the video ... But then I explained and showed her why it wasn't even possible for me to remove them in that manner and she understood and calmed down.
I fixed it tho. Took maybe an hour and I think the parts were less than $50. Ha!! She's happy now.
What a nice thing to do for her. Any man can call a repairman. The art of fixing things yourself is a dying one. You should be proud.
:))

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5532
May 12, 2013
 
Exhausted!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5533
May 13, 2013
 
BAD.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,261 - 5,280 of6,784
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

130 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min Dream Crystal 140,636
Word Association. (Nov '10) 16 min Bezeer 16,563
Word Association (Jun '10) 16 min curiouslu 25,878
What's That Word Mean To You????????????????????? (Jan '13) 19 min Independent1 2,517
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 22 min Charles Idemi 112,030
sleeping naked and being chubby 29 min cretin56 29
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 32 min Bezeer 1,273
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr eleanorigby 34,794
ask amy rose 3 hr Petal Power 31
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••