Describe how you are feeling in just ...

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#5475 May 9, 2013
Loved (someone needs to clue my labradoodles in and let them know that at 50 pounds each they aren't exactly lap dogs ... they are totally clueless)

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5476 May 10, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool. I was thinking getting a few chickens just for my family.
If you have any questions please let me know. I'm still learning myself but I have people I speak with about chickens! Good luck!!

My child collects the eggs everyday and feeds. Also helps with cleaning the coop and clipping the wings........well with most everything!!

I hope at some point we can get back into 4H and do chickens! We just have so many others things going on that are more important!

Later!

Level 7

Location hidden

#5477 May 10, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
Loved (someone needs to clue my labradoodles in and let them know that at 50 pounds each they aren't exactly lap dogs ... they are totally clueless)
I have a 60 pound dog who thinks the same! She only sits on my husbands lap! Also is very scared of our 5lb 20+ year old cat! The dog is a BIG BABBY!

:)

Level 7

Location hidden

#5478 May 10, 2013
Oh! how am I feeling in one word?

Better!

Now
Late!

Level 8

Location hidden

#5479 May 10, 2013
Sally Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have any questions please let me know. I'm still learning myself but I have people I speak with about chickens! Good luck!!
My child collects the eggs everyday and feeds. Also helps with cleaning the coop and clipping the wings........well with most everything!!
I hope at some point we can get back into 4H and do chickens! We just have so many others things going on that are more important!
Later!
It will be awhile. We have to move (I'm moving anyway because of my psycho neighbor). Our HOA won't let us have them.

I'm not sure I can get what I bought my house for if I sold it right now. So, we are going to try and hold off until the market rebounds a bit.

MY BIL has a few, just for eggs for his family.

Level 8

Location hidden

#5480 May 10, 2013
Sally Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a 60 pound dog who thinks the same! She only sits on my husbands lap! Also is very scared of our 5lb 20+ year old cat! The dog is a BIG BABBY!
Yep, mine are all big babies too. I have 3 (2 Australian labradoodles and 1 cockapoo) and they all get super jealous if you pet one, but don't pet the others. I need three hands.

Level 8

Location hidden

#5481 May 10, 2013
How am I feeling:

Crap (kink in my neck from sleeping funny (it hurt to even ride my bike to work today), I must have an infected pore deep in my nose and my nose is sore to the touch (I guess it could be worse ... I could look like Rudolf), and I feel like there is a knife in my stomach that is repeatedly stabbing me)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#5482 May 10, 2013
READY...to fry up some eggs and sausage..YEAH YOU HEARD RIGHT!!!.. Wanna make something OF IT?

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#5483 May 10, 2013
Sensitive

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5484 May 10, 2013
Sally Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
Later!
Jealous! I would love to keep chickens.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#5485 May 10, 2013
Groovy

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#5486 May 10, 2013
Dizzy

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5487 May 10, 2013
Stressed.....

“Hold on to my waist ”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

And push and pull

#5488 May 10, 2013
Sexy

Level 8

Location hidden

#5489 May 10, 2013
Despicable :(

“Cruising U.S.A.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

General Motors

#5490 May 10, 2013
Tropical

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#5491 May 10, 2013
RESTING...Before my Blind Date Tonite... YAY!!!

“Big Sur”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5492 May 10, 2013
Homesick!
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#5493 May 10, 2013
Sally Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad :(
USPS messed up big time! We had baby chicks come in early on Wednesday. The baby chicks got to the Post office I would guess at about 3 to 4am. No one called, they then put them in our route drivers car to take to the house along with the rest of her route deliveries . We were not home (at work) they were in that car ALL day (new baby chicks) without food or water or heat lamp along with the stress of being all day! When I got home & got the card in the mail all I could do was call. It was 3pm by then & no one was picking up at the post office(the post office they came in at is in the next big town). I finely got someone at the little one in my small town. They told me even though the card said pick up after 5:30pm go on up & hope they are there now!!!!! I did & by then it was 4pm. No luck! When 5:30pm came I went to the post office & opened the box 9 were dead!!! Then after we got home 3 more died with in the next hour! They are required to CALL when live animals come in! They are NOT allowed to put live animals in their delivery vehicles!! They [email protected] up NOT once but twice! I did all I could to save the last three! We lost about 1/3 of our order. That delivery person should have known NOT to take them in their car. They should asked why we were not called and then called us themselves if need be the case. They should have never left that Post office with anyone BUT myself or my husband!! They [email protected] up!!! Yes we did make a complaint & I hope they will make it right money wise. But the baby chicks still suffered because more than one person DID NOT do what they needed to & now the chicks are dead!
I know to some it sounds crazy! But these chicks just hatched this last weekend and I held them as/when they died.
Why are people so stupid?
That's awful. I'm sorry that happened. I would demand that they pay for it and threaten to call the Better Business Bureau if they don't. I don't blame you for being so upset.
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#5494 May 10, 2013
Sick and tired of getting calls for Rachael and Jason G. They give my number out to everyone and I've had this number for almost 10 years.It's bad enough that you low-life losers owe money to EVERYONE, but now that your swinger friends can't get hold of you, they would like to know if I'm into that sort of thing!?!? Complete stranger asking another if their into swinging, I bet you are just crawling with diseases. Blech! I'm sorry that I now know who you people are, it's hard not to punch you in your faces when we are dropping our children off at school.

I do feel better now though that I got that off of my chest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min 15th Dalai Lama 220,542
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 16 min Spotted Girl 6,839
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 21 min tiger_-_dad 149,785
News Three drunk men opened a reservoir valve in Vie... 32 min Spotted Girl 5
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 42 min Ferrerman 73,344
News Man Smashes Glass Door After Chicken Order Delayed 44 min 07 Mustang 4
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 46 min Black Rose 213,114
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 3 hr Real Finn 21,444
News Grieving father: 'I don't play Trump songs anym... 5 hr Real Finn 62
News Rihanna: Why She Refused To Watch Her 'Weird' '... 15 hr Spotted Girl 42