Describe how you are feeling in just ...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5455 May 8, 2013
Sally Brown wrote:
Pissed!
Off!!
$%#%&*&*((^$%#$%%& *^*&(*(*()&*
That doesn't even start it!!!
so was I a while ago...

calmer...

Level 7

Location hidden

#5456 May 8, 2013
Sally Brown wrote:
Pissed!
Off!!
$%#%&*&*((^$%#$%%& *^*&(*(*()&*
That doesn't even start it!!!
Sad :(

USPS messed up big time! We had baby chicks come in early on Wednesday. The baby chicks got to the Post office I would guess at about 3 to 4am. No one called, they then put them in our route drivers car to take to the house along with the rest of her route deliveries . We were not home (at work) they were in that car ALL day (new baby chicks) without food or water or heat lamp along with the stress of being all day! When I got home & got the card in the mail all I could do was call. It was 3pm by then & no one was picking up at the post office(the post office they came in at is in the next big town). I finely got someone at the little one in my small town. They told me even though the card said pick up after 5:30pm go on up & hope they are there now!!!!! I did & by then it was 4pm. No luck! When 5:30pm came I went to the post office & opened the box 9 were dead!!! Then after we got home 3 more died with in the next hour! They are required to CALL when live animals come in! They are NOT allowed to put live animals in their delivery vehicles!! They Fu@ked up NOT once but twice! I did all I could to save the last three! We lost about 1/3 of our order. That delivery person should have known NOT to take them in their car. They should asked why we were not called and then called us themselves if need be the case. They should have never left that Post office with anyone BUT myself or my husband!! They Fu@ked up!!! Yes we did make a complaint & I hope they will make it right money wise. But the baby chicks still suffered because more than one person DID NOT do what they needed to & now the chicks are dead!

I know to some it sounds crazy! But these chicks just hatched this last weekend and I held them as/when they died.

Why are people so stupid?
otvos andor

Larnaca, Cyprus

#5457 May 8, 2013
helples

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5458 May 8, 2013
curious
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5459 May 9, 2013
vague

Level 8

Location hidden

#5460 May 9, 2013
weary...

Level 7

Location hidden

#5461 May 9, 2013
Pissed!

One more chick died! 13 gone!

All they had to do was what the box said!

Call on arrival!

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#5462 May 9, 2013
Sally Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad :(
USPS messed up big time! We had baby chicks come in early on Wednesday. The baby chicks got to the Post office I would guess at about 3 to 4am. No one called, they then put them in our route drivers car to take to the house along with the rest of her route deliveries . We were not home (at work) they were in that car ALL day (new baby chicks) without food or water or heat lamp along with the stress of being all day! When I got home & got the card in the mail all I could do was call. It was 3pm by then & no one was picking up at the post office(the post office they came in at is in the next big town). I finely got someone at the little one in my small town. They told me even though the card said pick up after 5:30pm go on up & hope they are there now!!!!! I did & by then it was 4pm. No luck! When 5:30pm came I went to the post office & opened the box 9 were dead!!! Then after we got home 3 more died with in the next hour! They are required to CALL when live animals come in! They are NOT allowed to put live animals in their delivery vehicles!! They Fu@ked up NOT once but twice! I did all I could to save the last three! We lost about 1/3 of our order. That delivery person should have known NOT to take them in their car. They should asked why we were not called and then called us themselves if need be the case. They should have never left that Post office with anyone BUT myself or my husband!! They Fu@ked up!!! Yes we did make a complaint & I hope they will make it right money wise. But the baby chicks still suffered because more than one person DID NOT do what they needed to & now the chicks are dead!
I know to some it sounds crazy! But these chicks just hatched this last weekend and I held them as/when they died.
Why are people so stupid?
Sally Brown wrote:
Pissed!
One more chick died! 13 gone!
All they had to do was what the box said!
Call on arrival!
That's terrible that they had to suffer like that. I'm sorry Sally.

Do you use them for eggs or do you also eat them? We'd like to get some chickens too, but our HOA won't allow it. My next house we will.

Level 7

Location hidden

#5463 May 9, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That's terrible that they had to suffer like that. I'm sorry Sally.
Do you use them for eggs or do you also eat them? We'd like to get some chickens too, but our HOA won't allow it. My next house we will.
Yes both meat and eggs! More like crockpot chickens! Plus the two breeds we had in this order are excellent egg layers. That means with the 13 gone we will have to be on back order again with the hatchery for another (guessing) 2 to 3 months. We can't keep up with the egg demand in out area as it is. It will take these chicks 6 to 8 months b-4 they will start laying.

“Maddie Mae”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5464 May 9, 2013
Sore!

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#5465 May 9, 2013
Sally Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes both meat and eggs! More like crockpot chickens! Plus the two breeds we had in this order are excellent egg layers. That means with the 13 gone we will have to be on back order again with the hatchery for another (guessing) 2 to 3 months. We can't keep up with the egg demand in out area as it is. It will take these chicks 6 to 8 months b-4 they will start laying.
Cool. I was thinking getting a few chickens just for my family.

“Whip it, whip it good”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5466 May 9, 2013
Alone

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Level 5

Location hidden

#5467 May 9, 2013
silly :)

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Level 5

Location hidden

#5468 May 9, 2013
MissStress wrote:
Alone
Awe...

I will share a balloon with you...:)

“Whip it, whip it good”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5469 May 9, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Awe...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_0jfceWIUkQXX
I will share a balloon with you...:)
Sugar! Thank you.:)

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Level 5

Location hidden

#5470 May 9, 2013
MissStress wrote:
<quoted text> Sugar! Thank you.:)
:) Anytime...

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#5471 May 9, 2013
notmyself........

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#5472 May 9, 2013
Accomplished. I did dishes tonight.

Level 8

Location hidden

#5473 May 9, 2013
tired...

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#5474 May 9, 2013
Annoyed...Insurance companies...no lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 2 min Hoosier Hillbilly 12,947
The last word in the sentence must rhyme with t... (Aug '15) 4 min Hoosier Hillbilly 2,371
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 5 min Hoosier Hillbilly 48,402
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 7 min Hoosier Hillbilly 8,070
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. (Oct '16) 9 min Hoosier Hillbilly 4,682
2words into 2new words (May '12) 14 min andet1987 9,397
'Double Letter S' (Dec '12) 21 min andet1987 1,789
WHo ARe YOu THinking ABout RIght NOw (Jul '13) 39 min Manuel 1,145
News Naked, Moaning Florida Man Arrested For 2 AM Pl... 1 hr Pardon Pard 1