Describe how you are feeling in just ONE word...

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments (Page 256)

Showing posts 5,101 - 5,120 of6,784
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5347
Apr 26, 2013
 
Blessed

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5348
Apr 26, 2013
 
Wondering...WHAT THE FREAK I should wear FOR The Night Owl Party Tonite???

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5349
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
I know, I cheated.
WHAT??...HOW COULD YOU ??..Step OVER here, yes, in front of me .PERFECT.. B!TCHSLAP TIME!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5350
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

honeymylove wrote:
Teary/crying
Honeymylove.. WHY are ya crying Chick??..If ya get a splinter ...I'm YOUR GAL...Quit and painless... Hoosier, YO DUDE..bring be a jug of your XXX-rated Moonshine.. honey has a Splinter.. need to get her SLOSHED!!.. So, I can operate!!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5351
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> Honeymylove.. WHY are ya crying Chick??..If ya get a splinter ...I'm YOUR GAL...Quit and painless... Hoosier, YO DUDE..bring be a jug of your XXX-rated Moonshine.. honey has a Splinter.. need to get her SLOSHED!!.. So, I can operate!!
Maybe that's what I need to do and stay sloshed..That why I'll never ever have to feel anything ,,anymore.
iLovithere

Louisburg, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5352
Apr 26, 2013
 
Frisky,...

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5353
Apr 26, 2013
 
M E L L O

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5354
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

sleepy..but more tired.

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5355
Apr 26, 2013
 
Calm

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5356
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

used

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5357
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe that's what I need to do and stay sloshed..That why I'll never ever have to feel anything ,,anymore.
Well as mush as I would like to tell you that's a great idea. I have done that many times in my life even when I didn't feel bad. BUT no don't you will only have a hangover in the morning and a headache........Go get Ben and Jerry!

They are two men who come in many different flavors and are a joy to have!

and you can always go back for seconds!

:)

Have a good night Everyone!

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5358
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yes, go get some Chunky Monkey. You won't regret it. Well, unless you're on a D!@t, you know that ugly 4-letter "D" word, otherwise Chunky Monkey has soothed many a bad day for me, LOL. Now, I really wished I had some ice cream. Good night, everyone.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5359
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Sally Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
Well as mush as I would like to tell you that's a great idea. I have done that many times in my life even when I didn't feel bad. BUT no don't you will only have a hangover in the morning and a headache........Go get Ben and Jerry!
They are two men who come in many different flavors and are a joy to have!
and you can always go back for seconds!
:)
Have a good night Everyone!
I've done that also when I was much younger.My life is better without the booze..The last time I did that was when my first hubby was killed and I did others things as well.NEVER will I do that again but did sound good.I almost done that when me and second hubby had some real bad problems in our marriage,.even signe separation papers..Onlty thing stopped me was the meds I was on..My blood pressure med are also use for people with alcohol withdrawns..No drinking with this med....But anyway the thought sounded good..

Have a good night Sally..

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5360
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Yes, go get some Chunky Monkey. You won't regret it. Well, unless you're on a D!@t, you know that ugly 4-letter "D" word, otherwise Chunky Monkey has soothed many a bad day for me, LOL. Now, I really wished I had some ice cream. Good night, everyone.
Now you've done it! Got to get me some Chunky Monkey!!! Why?! Why?! Lol :). Got to find my car keys now ...

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5361
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you've done it! Got to get me some Chunky Monkey!!! Why?! Why?! Lol :). Got to find my car keys now ...
Did you at least wait until you got home to eat?
I wouldn't have. I would have took a spoon with me, so I could eat it one the way home. LOL

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5362
Apr 27, 2013
 
Enduring

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5363
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you at least wait until you got home to eat?
I wouldn't have. I would have took a spoon with me, so I could eat it one the way home. LOL
I wonder? Is that as bad as Texting and driving???

:)

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5364
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Amazed, my kids are getting along so well this morning.

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5365
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Sally Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder? Is that as bad as Texting and driving???
:)
Okay, okay. I'll wait. It'll taste even better that way, right? LOL

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5366
Apr 27, 2013
 
Cold and sleepy..Need to get under some cover.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,101 - 5,120 of6,784
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

188 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 min eleanorigby 34,812
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 6 min Parden Pard 39,834
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min CJ Rocker 140,648
What's your tip for the day? 6 min Denny CranesPlace 63
Flower Child and the Daughters of Anarchy (Apr '11) 9 min Flower-Child 1,376
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 11 min Parden Pard 53,784
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 11 min Denny CranesPlace 17,176
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••