I'm so bored

“I see you! ”

Since: Apr 06

Kansas City, Missouri

#4491 Jan 6, 2007
Vee wrote:
<quoted text>Sure if you can withstand the dysfunction.(excluding myself of course. I am only on here to keep everyone in line. ha ha ha ha) Speaking of line......dance....do the cha cha, get the limbo stick.......Wheeeeeee.......
WHAT??? You are not dysfunctional??? BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!
Yeah she beats us with that Limbo stick to keep us "in line" LOL

“I see you! ”

Since: Apr 06

Kansas City, Missouri

#4492 Jan 6, 2007
Sarah wrote:
Sorry I keep missing you MP.I've been busy.
It's ok sweetie! I understand! I have been pretty sick this past week. I am feeling better.. But I am still pretty weak!
How have you been sweetie?(besides busy)=)

Vee

“Happeeeeeee 2016!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#4493 Jan 6, 2007
Michelle P wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT??? You are not dysfunctional??? BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!
Yeah she beats us with that Limbo stick to keep us "in line" LOL
Beat? Well no pain no gain and it is not even close to flogging, such harsh words, just a love tap, no police brutality, it never even breaks the skin, come on, be honest. ha ha ha ha.

Vee

“Happeeeeeee 2016!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#4494 Jan 6, 2007
We need to start a new thread and call it BORED TWO, this is wayyyyy too long to get to the end in a reasonable amount of limbo floggings, uh, time.

“Our Grand daughter”

Level 3

Since: Sep 06

Location hidden

#4495 Jan 6, 2007
Vee wrote:
We need to start a new thread and call it BORED TWO, this is wayyyyy too long to get to the end in a reasonable amount of limbo floggings, uh, time.
Hi, I'm back from my journey to Newnan. The visit with my sisters was nice and 3 of my great- nieces were there. I love those kids. How has it been since last night??

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#4496 Jan 6, 2007
Do people realize that this is, historically, the last night of the Christmas season .. The Epiphany ... The night, we are told the three wise men visited the Christchild..

It was also known, in some ountries as "Little Christmas'' or "The Womens'' Christmas..

To-night, and it is late and dark here, let's mark it with warm feelings and lets hope, if the fates allow, that we will all be here this time next year, in good health, with love and respect for each other and that, God willing, the circle of friends will remain unbroken...

I heard a sweet poem over Christmas, I had to chase it up and copy it from a radio programme, as it was recited, but it is worth it.. it is very cute and apt at the end of Christmas.. It is called ''CHRISTMAS FAIRY FIGHTS BACK

My love and respect to all here

xx

GN

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#4497 Jan 6, 2007
CHRISTMAS FAIRY FIGHTS BACK:

She thought it not right, she thought it not fair
To be let hanging TEN FEET up in the air;
With a great BIG chunk of tree up her skirt
That prickled her botton so much that it HURT.

The fumes from the fire and the cigarette smoke
Made her eyes fill with tears, she thought she would CHOKE.
Her feet were entangled with tinsel and glitter
NO WONDER the smile on her face was Soooo bitter.

Life on the treetop REALLY was hell,
Each time that she moved she bumped into a bell.

Her sequins were missing, NO ONE washed her face,
Her wand was all tarnished, her shoes, a DISGRACE.
The were ALL having a BLOODY good time..
but NO one had asked her if SHE"D like some wine.

Grim faced she hung on and planned HER attack,
she puzzled and pondered how to get her OWN back.

So when the LAST drunken guest had departed,
She lifted her skirt and quietly she farted!
Then as an extra she PEED in her tights
SPOILED all the decor
And FUSED all the lights !!!!!

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#4498 Jan 6, 2007
That should read ''that prickled her BOTTOM so much that it hurt''...[sorry]

Vee

“Happeeeeeee 2016!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#4499 Jan 6, 2007
Grace Nerissa wrote:
That should read ''that prickled her BOTTOM so much that it hurt''...[sorry]
That is the funniest damn thing I have read in a long time. Thank you for sharing! You are indeed quite a character yourself, you are my own personal angel, much too sophisticated and royal to sit on top of the tree, I would be honored if you would grace my table.

Vee

“Happeeeeeee 2016!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#4500 Jan 6, 2007
Grace Nerissa wrote:
That should read ''that prickled her BOTTOM so much that it hurt''...[sorry]
My eyes might deceive me, but it did say that to begin with.

“Our Grand daughter”

Level 3

Since: Sep 06

Location hidden

#4501 Jan 6, 2007
Well, I never knew!! Thank you so much...it is a new beginning and we have to get along..love you all so much and especially my favorite friends, Vee and LaSunshine!

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#4502 Jan 7, 2007
Vee wrote:
<quoted text>That is the funniest damn thing I have read in a long time. Thank you for sharing! You are indeed quite a character yourself, you are my own personal angel, much too sophisticated and royal to sit on top of the tree, I would be honored if you would grace my table.
Vee,
Thank you for your beautiful words.. Yes I would be charmed to
grace your table .. and afterwards as you and Dennis relax in the chaise longue, crystal stemmed glasses of sparkling champagne entwined, looking searchingly into one anothers' eyes, watching the pink champagne bubbles rise excitedly ... in perfect co ordination with the ryhtmic passion of the moment !!!

I could sit quietly at your feet and recite, in soft tones, a classic love poem..!!!!

“The baby of the family”

Since: Dec 06

Lynchburg, VA

#4503 Jan 8, 2007
Vee wrote:
<quoted text>Sure if you can withstand the dysfunction.(excluding myself of course. I am only on here to keep everyone in line. ha ha ha ha) Speaking of line......dance....do the cha cha, get the limbo stick.......Wheeeeeee.......
hahahhahaha u crack me up vee!!!

Vee

“Happeeeeeee 2016!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#4504 Jan 8, 2007
Mommy of four wrote:
Well, I never knew!! Thank you so much...it is a new beginning and we have to get along..love you all so much and especially my favorite friends, Vee and LaSunshine!
Come on, admit it. I am your ONLY friend. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Can you feel the love boys and girls???????

“I'm tired of being tired!”

Since: Sep 06

b f egypy

#4505 Jan 8, 2007
Vee wrote:
<quoted text>Come on, admit it. I am your ONLY friend. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Can you feel the love boys and girls???????
There has been quite a LOT going on of late huh? I've missed most of it and sorta glad about that.

“Our Grand daughter”

Level 3

Since: Sep 06

Location hidden

#4506 Jan 8, 2007
Vee wrote:
<quoted text>Come on, admit it. I am your ONLY friend. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Can you feel the love boys and girls???????
You will always be my favorite...

“Our Grand daughter”

Level 3

Since: Sep 06

Location hidden

#4507 Jan 8, 2007
TexasTumbleweed wrote:
<quoted text>There has been quite a LOT going on of late huh? I've missed most of it and sorta glad about that.
Wish I had, too...it will get better!

“The baby of the family”

Since: Dec 06

Lynchburg, VA

#4508 Jan 8, 2007
heya TT!! how ya doin.. i havent spoken with you in a while!!

Vee

“Happeeeeeee 2016!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#4509 Jan 8, 2007
TexasTumbleweed wrote:
<quoted text>There has been quite a LOT going on of late huh? I've missed most of it and sorta glad about that.
Oh HAYL NOOOOO, this is just the beginning and we are going to rerun it all for you. No one should have to miss any part of Topix. ha ha ha ha.

Vee

“Happeeeeeee 2016!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#4510 Jan 8, 2007
Mommy of four wrote:
<quoted text>You will always be my favorite...
Oh sure. parents say that to their kids all the time and then add, "Dont tell your sister." I know how that game is played! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 22 min Just Bev 3,711
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 22 min Trolly Moses 74,099
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 39 min Parden Pard 61,720
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 41 min Parden Pard 8,780
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 53 min Spotted Girl 1,989
News Cops: 10 pounds of pot wrongly sent to Pennsylv... 56 min Spotted Girl 3
hoosier hillbilly (Sep '12) 1 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 2,420
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr ciel bleu 215,151
A to Z songs by title or group! 6 hr xxxooxxx 1,496
What have you learned in your years on Earth? (Jun '10) 8 hr Genuine love 136
More from around the web