Pale Wild Wood Flower's HOME PAGE
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#61 Mar 17, 2014
I just woke up all of the buzzing is really going through me sister... I really hear all of you... I am connected because of my big beautiful black dutch water good guy G. I really hear your voices even when I am all alone.

your awake.... I am too. and you always say my name! I have no shame :)

and btw the man that Tied the tramp stamp is a big white guy from Uvalde named TREY for real..... and yes I am a bit of an artist and yes I can draw him out. I can draw his only face. he has disgrace. yuk

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#62 Mar 17, 2014
So Pale .WHAT'S your GIG???

Are ya related to Life lover or SLACK???
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#63 Mar 17, 2014
I am related to you LIFE .... cant you tell... we have same eyes, hair color,skin tone, and shoe size, we are realy the same size in height and weight as well. now black dutch is the water for me, his bells ring me to sea. Life is my Family
just flower

United States

#64 Mar 19, 2014
Where did go?? Did you leave??

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Location hidden

#65 Mar 19, 2014
Pale Wild Wood Flower wrote:
I just woke up all of the buzzing is really going through me sister... I really hear all of you... I am connected because of my big beautiful black dutch water good guy G. I really hear your voices even when I am all alone.
your awake.... I am too. and you always say my name! I have no shame :)
and btw the man that Tied the tramp stamp is a big white guy from Uvalde named TREY for real..... and yes I am a bit of an artist and yes I can draw him out. I can draw his only face. he has disgrace. yuk
PUT Down That BONG!!

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Location hidden

#68 Mar 30, 2014
Pale Wild Wood Flower wrote:
I am related to you LIFE .... cant you tell... we have same eyes, hair color,skin tone, and shoe size, we are realy the same size in height and weight as well. now black dutch is the water for me, his bells ring me to sea. Life is my Family
DING DONG..The DUDES in their White Uniforms.. are Coming to get ya..Ha-Ha-Hee-Hee!!!
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#70 Apr 3, 2014
the twin is me the one you always see her name has no G ... cant you tell... she creates a living hell. She is in New York.... i see her when she sends for me... the necklace is how you know the real me.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#71 Apr 3, 2014
this is the one that you adore....

the other one really dosent look much like me. thats why the pictures are to show my identity.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#72 Apr 3, 2014
she is .... from uvalde... her face is similar but her hair is blond... her eyes are blue.... she is 6'1 or 6'2... acts like a dude... dips and smokes.... they called her michelle lee lebaron... but i dont think thats her real name... she likes to play stupid games.... in 2003 or 2004 some one tied her to a truck and drug her down a street forever... literally forever... her butt down to her chins looks like grated hamburger meat. she stole my car my id's everything .... the real me has green eyes... and american thighs... my butt is big and you all love it. when the bad one is around i lock the house down.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#73 Apr 3, 2014
i am the good one... yeah devinity. if you get me... i am always with my parents G. she is never seen. fo' real.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#74 Apr 3, 2014
9705-- the numbers let you know that the good one is alive... i am fine... i am always alive... you always worry... i know i call you all honey, because you all love me.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#75 Apr 3, 2014
8272--- what should you do? dont ask me honey... there is nothing but the sky above me.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#76 Apr 3, 2014
7744--- you want to know good girls discription?
Racy

Dayton, OH

#77 Apr 3, 2014
RACY!!!!!!!
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#78 Apr 3, 2014
i dont mind.... i have green eyes... one is a minty green and the other is kinda dark with orange specales.... i wear glasses... except for during photos.... i am in law school.... i am 5'9 i have a big behind... the only scars are from myself. they are on my left arm and my right leg... i have curly auburn hair... tan skin... and i wear my jesus neclace all the time.. it has a sea horse charm along side of the crucifix... i have tattoos... one on my wrist that no one can miss... its a spraypaint looking heart with an x in it.... ( treasure marks the spot) thats what it means and thats to tell the real one from the other .... i designed all of my tats. myself. the other is a purple and green peace sign behind my ear... that means you have nothing to fear. christs blood line is near.... they eye on the back of my neck is to protect me from evil... its they eye of god.... there is a sunrise on my back that my friend isacc designed in 2005 it has a casle that spells out life. and there are three stars on my foot.. one for me one for my sister (good girl model)(nice but too) and one that no one can see... she passed in 2005 she is my guardian angel Tori... i got the tat. on my foot expecially for her.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#79 Apr 3, 2014
Now you know its me... i am the good one... the other one is always on the run... she always has a gun (and i think it might be my gun) and she likes to make my life a living hell.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#80 Apr 3, 2014
i think you watched stardust with me....
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#81 Apr 3, 2014
who is that ?2222 true treasure twin tides.... is a boy he looks alot like me. but i dont know for sure.... i saw the signs drawn in a picture... I saw him at the pawn shop when i bought ZNN ring ... i wear it all the time. i never take it off.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#82 Apr 3, 2014
draw a line...1559.... how bout i draw this

@~)=^=v=^={

i make all kinds of artwork... she doesnt... the real good girl is an artist.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#83 Apr 3, 2014
and i am arraigned ... and i have all of my original papers. she just stole me. and no she is not in heaven... she is alive... she stole my car and alot more... i never can catch that dirty wh))ore

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 1 min Sudri Nordri 10,479
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 1 min Aussie Kev 35,911
a to z word association... (Feb '11) 2 min Sudri Nordri 764
1st drink in 81 years sold in formerly dry town 4 min Knock off purse s... 1
Firefighter will get his dog back 10 min Knock off purse s... 1
Make up your wildest Headline. (Aug '08) 14 min Knock off purse s... 696
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 15 min Northbound 33,310
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 24 min wichita-rick 197,770
News new Women bare breasts for gender equality on G... 1 hr Spotted Girl 34
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr scoring at home 59,972
More from around the web