Pale Wild Wood Flower's HOME PAGE

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
PLEASE

United States

#1 Mar 16, 2014
Here is a place for you to express yourself. I don't mean to be rude, but you are making an utter mess of all the other threads and it's quite annoying to say the least. You look harmless enough, but you look in need of your own place to EXPRESS YOURSELF!

Madonna

“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#2 Mar 16, 2014
Please, I guess you didn't notice I'd all ready done that, now he's got 2!
the most popular poster on Weird Topix!
*=* At least in his own mind.*=* LMAO

This 'dude' is on a marathon.
Popularity can become a problem-deal with it!
Take Justin Bieber for example!
Their probably about the same age.
It's that schizophreni thingy!
20 to 30 year olds.
Rite

United States

#3 Mar 16, 2014
Oh God forbid someone create a thread like the thousands you've created. Appears they are as much of an attentionwhore as you are!
Where

United States

#4 Mar 16, 2014
Where is it? Will you now do the very same thing and continue to infect all these threads like you normally do?

What's the name of thread you created and why don't you pull it to the top for us and how about you and that one just hang out for a while and leave the rest of us alone???
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#5 Mar 16, 2014
thank you now can you please wipe the other pages clean... and by the way a lot of that trash is not mine ..... G. Chase hunter I found your evil sis. lisa/angie stalker psyco crazy babe. a lot of trash is spread through out.... please clean up the web page. I really really read EVERYTHING
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#6 Mar 16, 2014
PLEASE wrote:
Here is a place for you to express yourself. I don't mean to be rude, but you are making an utter mess of all the other threads and it's quite annoying to say the least. You look harmless enough, but you look in need of your own place to EXPRESS YOURSELF!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GsVcUzP_O_8XX
Madonna
For reall tho.... a lot of it is fakers and haters making really really bad trash I really read everything..... and a lot is very incriminating.... please clean up the whole web page.... its really bad....
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#7 Mar 16, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Please, I guess you didn't notice I'd all ready done that, now he's got 2!
the most popular poster on Weird Topix!
*=* At least in his own mind.*=* LMAO
This 'dude' is on a marathon.
Popularity can become a problem-deal with it!
Take Justin Bieber for example!
Their probably about the same age.
It's that schizophreni thingy!
20 to 30 year olds.
I am a woman (alpha q how do you do) 26 big but ... nice tits, emerald green eyes... Indianola beach baby.... duh.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#8 Mar 16, 2014
Rite wrote:
Oh God forbid someone create a thread like the thousands you've created. Appears they are as much of an attentionwhore as you are!
a lot of them are fake posts with our real names guys.... people are trashing all of us ... like I said I have read everything..... that's why I am searching for Gwen Miller.... she was her then she said '' I am blond iam beautiful and I am going to new york'' now she shouldn't be going to new your cuz codys supposta take his son back home to her tomorrow.......... she hasn't posted since... she always contacts me.... I really thing something really bad is happening to our Alpha Q ladies yall.... I am serious .
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#9 Mar 16, 2014
see how good baby sister is.... I pay attention and always tell the truth .... I am only helping...
So Tell Us

United States

#10 Mar 16, 2014
What's your story? How long have you been posting here at the Weird forum? Why are you being so inconsiderate of all the discussions you are entering? What's with all the names you are throwing out here? What is your malfunction? Did you ever see a thread Hoosier knowitall created for you?
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#11 Mar 16, 2014
please don't you ever forget it ... I really do save everything.... I am the control key. and I do not drink alcohol... I save lifes literally.

“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#12 Mar 16, 2014
Don't give yourself away ______.
I wrote his to throw them off!
"No more compliments for you!"
JKCC
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#13 Mar 16, 2014
dear lord check on real adler. seriously some one is trying to assassinate all of us // its joseph Stephenson .... he is psyco staler.

UHH... PLZZ HELP !

I literally just saw him driving going by the ranch... in a little black crummy beat up car... he looks like a nasty old junky yall ... he is almost 50, 5'8 black hair and black eyes... very tan... no teeth... has gray in his mangy looking hair... and has a tattoo of a blue swastika on the inside part of his right forearm...

seriously as soon as I saw him drive by I flipped a huey and flew back to the ranch and locked everything up .... this man is dangerouse, and crazy.... he is the first name on the contract.... HE IS A KILLER FOR REAL! he has raped women... that's how I got my son!

this is " Arnold swazanegers " baby sister .... please lord I hope this message goes to every omega, army, marine, navy, state trooper, national guard and any person in between... please dear lord don't let this message fall on deaf ears. FOREVER ALWAYS SACRED HEART
So Tell Us

United States

#14 Mar 16, 2014
Please just answer those questions pale face.
get real

United States

#15 Mar 16, 2014
Whatever

It's not easy but we will have to just do our best to ignore this one like we do all the others we've labeled fruitcakes.
Ummmm

Jackson, MO

#16 Mar 16, 2014
You're famous now ... three threads in just twenty four hours. Bravo!!!

Hoooosier, the one you created could have been for yourself and me for that matter so how was anyone else to have known you already did it?

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#17 Mar 16, 2014
OMG!! A New Poster..w/the Same Thought process.. as LIFELOVER!!

Noooo..!!
Sam

Reading, PA

#18 Mar 16, 2014
PLEASE wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GsVcUzP_O_8XX
Madonna
Great song, Madonna is the best!!
Sam

Reading, PA

#19 Mar 16, 2014

Madonna-Holiday

Happy St. Patrick's Day
Sam

Reading, PA

#20 Mar 16, 2014

Madonna - Into The Groove. Clip

Gotta hear one more ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 2 min wichita-rick 1,782
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min wichita-rick 162,722
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 min Wolftracks 40,616
3 Word Sentence (each word, one syllable only) 7 min andet1987 376
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 10 min andet1987 46,991
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 21 min wichita-rick 7,319
word of advice.. (Aug '14) 23 min andet1987 43
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 55 min Jennifer Renee 11,351
motorcycle traveling stories 56 min Mega Monster 756
Things that make life eaiser... 1 hr Crazy Jae 572