Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#252 Feb 18, 2013
Morning folks....

See the freakshow here, Baby Jane in-a-cage.

It will stay up all nite to give you a show..

.5 cents.. aint gonna get ya very far, but Ill do my part....you need a new toothbrush..
Rosa-Pie

United States

#253 Feb 18, 2013
reebie wrote:
Morning folks....
See the freakshow here, Baby Jane in-a-cage.
It will stay up all nite to give you a show..
.5 cents.. aint gonna get ya very far, but Ill do my part....you need a new toothbrush..
That's what I'm talkin' about! LMAO!
Ozzie-Pie

United States

#254 Feb 18, 2013
I think this is going to be a very good day!

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#256 Feb 18, 2013
Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends
We're so glad you could attend, come inside, come inside
There behind a glass stands a real blade of grass
Be careful as you pass,.move along, move along

Come inside, the show's about to start
Guaranteed to blow your head apart
Rest assured you'll get your money's worth
Greatest show in Heaven, Hell or Earth

Right before your eyes we pull laughter from the skies
And he laughs until he cries, then he dies, then he dies

“Happy "2015" New Year ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Be Careful and Safe

#257 Feb 18, 2013
yes she has my vote as well..I like her...:O)

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#258 Feb 18, 2013
um......... no

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#259 Feb 18, 2013
Big Time wrote:
Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends
We're so glad you could attend, come inside, come inside
There behind a glass stands a real blade of grass
Be careful as you pass,.move along, move along
Come inside, the show's about to start
Guaranteed to blow your head apart
Rest assured you'll get your money's worth
Greatest show in Heaven, Hell or Earth
Right before your eyes we pull laughter from the skies
And he laughs until he cries, then he dies, then he dies
Nice...but better..

You can say anything you like,
but you can't touch the merchandise.
She'll give you every pennies worth,
but it will cost you a dollar first.
You can step outside your little world.
You can talk to a pretty girl.
She's everything you dream about...
:)

ps...call terbo...

“YO BOO”

Level 6

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#260 Feb 18, 2013
what you be talking bout

“Happy "2015" New Year ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Be Careful and Safe

#261 Feb 19, 2013
she is still getting my vote..:O)

“YO BOO”

Level 6

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#262 Feb 19, 2013
Im thinking bout it
Thats because

United States

#263 Feb 19, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
she is still getting my vote..:O)
You're clueless, nuts, and on some kinda drugs.

“Happy "2015" New Year ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Be Careful and Safe

#264 Feb 19, 2013
well I fit right in here then...I like her so..its okay..:O)oh yes I dont know you and I like you too..clueless maybe ,,nuts no if I was I would be getting a check dont receive one..and havent ever done drugs...so no not me..

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#265 Feb 19, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
well I fit right in here then...I like her so..its okay..:O)oh yes I dont know you and I like you too..clueless maybe ,,nuts no if I was I would be getting a check dont receive one..and havent ever done drugs...so no not me..
then just sit back and watch her verbally eviscerate decent posters...(fun,huh?)

this poster, it is evil
Sweetie-Pie

United States

#266 Feb 19, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
then just sit back and watch her verbally eviscerate decent posters...(fun,huh?)
this poster, it is evil
I don't think you're talking about Rosa. I think you're talking about yourself.
Sweetie-Pie

United States

#267 Feb 19, 2013
And you and I both know who the self is...don't we SmackCake.
Sweetie-Pie

United States

#268 Feb 19, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
then just sit back and watch her verbally eviscerate decent posters...(fun,huh?)
this poster, it is evil
No...THIS..Is not fun.

it is evil

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#269 Feb 19, 2013
Hey Deb...
You can lead a brain to knowledge... But you can't make it think...
Warning "New" posters about the vile things that slither through the pages of offbeat is an act of kindness that is often wasted on the unknowing..
They'll find out the hard way soon enough..
It sure didn't take me long...
I hope that you are having a great night and that your day was filled with Laughter and Love..
@}-'--,---

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#270 Feb 19, 2013
that is your prob , you don't think
Sweetie-Pie

United States

#271 Feb 20, 2013
tallyho wrote:
that is your prob , you don't think
So, that is what you think?
Sweetie-Pie

United States

#272 Feb 20, 2013
tallyho wrote:
that is your prob , you don't think
I think you're a certifiable nut case...if ever there was one..then it's you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 5 min andet1987 77,697
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 7 min -Lea- 25,916
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 10 min andet1987 634
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 13 min Roy 327
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 13 min wichita-rick 152,820
When I Dream I Dream of _____ 15 min andet1987 82
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 19 min andet1987 40,757
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 35 min andet1987 3,016
Woman Switches Seats on Plane, Spends 3 Days in... 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 13
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr TALLYHO 8541 37,764
More from around the web