Off~Beat Lifeboat Game

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#22 Dec 9, 2012
QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an iceberg!! You suck the Titanic! You don't need lifeboat..
LOL
I resemble your comment above. Sure, I'm very old, but I'm not THAT old!:p

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#23 Dec 9, 2012
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
I resemble your comment above. Sure, I'm very old, but I'm not THAT old!:p
Not Titanic? ;)

lol

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#24 Dec 9, 2012
Prolol Tart wrote:
^^^ OMG yous guys are cracking me up^^^
GG & lolz.
That's weird. My post didn't set.:( I'm Loving the good feelings here.:) ChilliJ your post was the mostest. Like silk it was.

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#25 Dec 9, 2012
Prolol Tart wrote:
<quoted text> Last I looked, nuts float. Ha~ha...So you and your squirrel should be an asset to the lifeboat. ;D
Since they float, maybe ... I can make a little raft?

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#26 Dec 9, 2012
Prolol Tart wrote:
<quoted text>
That's weird. My post didn't set.:( I'm Loving the good feelings here.:) ChilliJ your post was the mostest. Like silk it was.
Hello Prolol Tart
Yes, Chilli J is a wise man and his post makes perfect sense as do most all of his.

I made some mistakes out here and a real blunder this morning.
If I'm worthy of being banned then I believe a boat load should go with me. I shouldn't have taken it all to heart as I have and I never intentionally said anything to be offensive to others. I did get excited while posting with some that did intend to offend me. I did neglect to catch all those words I should have typoed. Silly, I know.
:)

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#27 Dec 9, 2012
Wow I missed a lot then..

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#28 Dec 9, 2012
QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>Since they float, maybe ... I can make a little raft?
Sounds great. What ever floats your boat ha-ha.

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#29 Dec 9, 2012
PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Prolol Tart
Yes, Chilli J is a wise man and his post makes perfect sense as do most all of his.
I made some mistakes out here and a real blunder this morning.
If I'm worthy of being banned then I believe a boat load should go with me. I shouldn't have taken it all to heart as I have and I never intentionally said anything to be offensive to others. I did get excited while posting with some that did intend to offend me. I did neglect to catch all those words I should have typoed. Silly, I know.
:)
Hi Pes! I haven't read to many other threads today...so couldn't say. Well, Wouldn't say. Thats the whole point of this postings. Everyday I see some one being threatened or laughed at for lossing a profile. It made me sad. One person been hounded so bad they took offence right off for no reason.:( Have fun posting everyone should i think so.

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#30 Dec 9, 2012
Prolol Tart wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Pes! I haven't read to many other threads today...so couldn't say. Well, Wouldn't say. Thats the whole point of this postings. Everyday I see some one being threatened or laughed at for lossing a profile. It made me sad. One person been hounded so bad they took offence right off for no reason.:( Have fun posting everyone should i think so.
Have fun posting -- yes, I agree we should.
Something that really frustrates me are all the polls made and
the names they use to make them. Do you know that I saw a poll made
about me and it had your name on it? It really sucks that people have
so much to say, yet use another's name to do it. Oh well.
Hope you enjoy the rest of your day.
:)

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#33 Dec 9, 2012
I think this life boat is getting to full. It's time to start pushing people off!
Who's first!?

“Wits...”

Level 9

Since: Apr 10

...Don't fail me now.

#34 Dec 9, 2012
Not me Please! One I can't swim and two I have gooey butter cookies??

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#35 Dec 9, 2012
Nfreebird wrote:
Not me Please! One I can't swim and two I have gooey butter cookies??
LOL bribery! How could you resort to bribery? LOL

“Wits...”

Level 9

Since: Apr 10

...Don't fail me now.

#36 Dec 9, 2012
I can't swim... It's bribery or Death! Oh wait... nevermind...*spreads wings and flies away* Good luck!! I left a cookie for you...

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#38 Dec 9, 2012
Nfreebird wrote:
Not me Please! One I can't swim and two I have gooey butter cookies??
Cookies! Works for me!

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#39 Dec 9, 2012
Prolol Tart wrote:
<quoted text>Cookies! Works for me!
LOL I can tell Tart...

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#40 Dec 9, 2012
QuiteCrazy wrote:
I think this life boat is getting to full. It's time to start pushing people off!
Who's first!?
I swim like a fish, I'm fairly sure I can see land and I think I can make it! Hang in there, folks! When I get there, I'll send help!*dives in and starts swimming in that direction at a deliberate pace*

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#41 Dec 9, 2012
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
I swim like a fish, I'm fairly sure I can see land and I think I can make it! Hang in there, folks! When I get there, I'll send help!*dives in and starts swimming in that direction at a deliberate pace*
You're too funny.
I used to be able to swim like a ><((((,"> (can you see the fish?) too.
I'll just wait here for you.
:)

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#42 Dec 9, 2012
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
I swim like a fish, I'm fairly sure I can see land and I think I can make it! Hang in there, folks! When I get there, I'll send help!*dives in and starts swimming in that direction at a deliberate pace*
<squirrel starts screaming>CHILLI!! Come back!!! Oh no.. no... swim... swim.. swim FASTER!!!

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#43 Dec 9, 2012
Prolol Tart wrote:
<quoted text>Cookies! Works for me!
Cookies are good. I like peanut butter myself.
Have a good evening Prolol Tart.
:)

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#44 Dec 9, 2012
PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too funny.
I used to be able to swim like a ><((((,"> (can you see the fish?) too.
I'll just wait here for you.
:)
Me, funny? Now that's funny!:) Relax PES and you other lifeboaters! I'm on it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Jun '10) 2 min wichita-rick 28,519
*Classical music Thread* 9 min 40ish 62
" Tell me a secret"...... (Oct '14) 12 min Crazy Jae 541
Let's Play Another Three Words,... 14 min KNIGHT DeVINE 56
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 14 min Crazy Jae 9,187
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 16 min Crazy Jae 9,003
"2" TWO word FUN game*** (Mar '13) 16 min CJ Rocker 1,459
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 17 min KNIGHT DeVINE 12,830
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 24 min CJ Rocker 167,491
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 40 min Lemmy Guess 42,143
hoosier hillbilly (Sep '12) 2 hr Crystal_Clear722 1,968
Answer a question with a question 2 hr Old Sam 537
More from around the web