Sept 19th 2012 will the day Wrath in ...

Sept 19th 2012 will the day Wrath in Americas Aztec and Mayan Aryans

Posted in the Weird Forum

Man from Atlantis

Irmo, SC

#1 Jun 8, 2012
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/greek-par ...
The spokesman for the far right Golden Dawn party Ilias Kasidiaris attacked two female members of left-wing parties."
There is War by the Right Wing on Liberal to Moderate Women, Blacks, Gays and Lesbian and Amerindian or Latinos people.
the Moon God El is dead the Aryan Sun Belit-Anat and Anahita or Lilith killed him.
and all the other Semitic God, Brahmin other Moon worshipping Gods are dead will be dying this years and happen in August 12th 2003 in Middle East and Europe not in North and South America on my birthdate 19th 2012 when the Aztec and Mayan Sun God return to start the New Universe. It have ready in the Middle East because I started it. Sept 19th is bad luck the Semitic Babylon but very good luck for the Aryans Sumerian, Persian Zoroastrian and Aztec and Mayans it is New Years, Start of Universe, All Souls Day and Birth of the Sun Gods and Aryan race and Day of Wrath or Revenge agians the Semitic Moon worshippers. El is dead. I repeat El or Elihom is dead.

Anat who is Geshtinanna or Lilith also called Belit-Anat or Lilith is my twin Aryan sister born on September 19th same as me. 6000 years ago were twin brothers and sister. She was Geshtinanna or Belili and I was Dumuzi son of Nimrod or Enki and Akitu on September 19th was Sumerian New Year, Autumn Equinox, All Souls Day, Day of Wrath of Revenge against Semitic Babylon. Belit-Anat or Belita to Aryan Jews, The Maya Sun God Kukulcan, The Aztec Sun God Quetzalcoatl will both return on either Septmeber 19th or 20th and this the date I was born too the Kukulcan and Quetzalcoatl will return this year on September 19th and 20th to Earth to celebrate the New Aryan or Orions Universe. We will be killing all Semitic God especially the God El who Anat, my twin sister personally killed and Semitic people the Universe no longer belong to them. Aryan Sun Gods now rule the Universe and Anath my twin sister is the leader. She fell from Orions Belt as the Clovis Comet 12,900 years ago in North Americans. She brought Sun Worship, Goddess Worship and worship of Orion Belt to the Amerindian, Na-Dene and Sumerian, Persian and Tamil Aryan people. Mossad in Israel know me and know my twin sister Anat has killed El which mean the Elites(Babylon) or Jews the worship the Semitic male Moon God no must yelled his power the Anath or Belita the or the Jews that worship the Aryan Sun Goddess or Belites(Sumerians
September 19th 2000 was the day of Wrath in the Middle East for the Aryan in Middle East and Europe and now September 19th 2012 will be the day of Wrath in the American for Amerindian or Proto-Aryans people. It will start early in Mexico as goes to the Left and spread again all over Latin American again and the North America and The Maya Sun God Kukulcan, The Aztec Sun God Quetzalcoatl will both return on either Septmeber 19th or 20th and this the date I was born too the Kukulcan and Quetzalcoatl will return this year on September 19th and 20th to Earth to celebrate the New Aryan or Orions Universe. In the America the among the Na-Dene, Najavo and Algoquin the White Buffalo Calf Women or Anath to Persian, Durga Indian and Lilith to Jews and Virgin to Christian who my twin sister also born September 19th will return again to the Americas on September 19th with The Maya Sun God Kukulcan, The Aztec Sun God Quetzalcoatl and will start to put end to this War on Liberal to Moderate Women, Blacks, Gays and Lesbian and Amerindian or Latinos people. In September will take revenge of the Right Wing Fascist across the World.

Beautiful Black Molly

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#2 Jun 8, 2012
Ugh .... not again!

Level 1

Since: Mar 12

Bennington, NE

#3 Jun 8, 2012
Do they speak English in Atlantis?
Glub glub glub GLOOP

Huntington, NY

#4 Jun 8, 2012
brickhouse314 wrote:
Do they speak English in Atlantis?
I believe they do but it's all garbled sounds due to the water.....

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5 Jun 8, 2012
Well son of Nimrod, do you think Hitler knew the Mayans were Aryans??? I guess the KKK cant hate Mexicans anymore...

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#6 Jun 8, 2012
So let me get this right...you were born on Sep. 19th and so was your twin sister???? Weiiiirrrrdddd
Man from Atlantis

Irmo, SC

#7 Jun 8, 2012
if you are Christian then my twin sister is the Virgin Mary born Sept 19th same me and Lilith. Lilith is liberal side of the Virgin Mary.
lolololol

Albuquerque, NM

#8 Jun 8, 2012
Wut ????
lolololol

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Jun 8, 2012
oh oh ok I get it rereading it, someone peed in your cheerios Sep 19th so you're callin in all the general foods super wienies.

Level 1

Since: Mar 12

Bennington, NE

#10 Jun 8, 2012
Man from Atlantis wrote:
if you are Christian then my twin sister is the Virgin Mary born Sept 19th same me and Lilith. Lilith is liberal side of the Virgin Mary.
God bless you, sir, for being on Topix instead of eating homeless people's faces off by a freeway somewhere.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#11 Jun 8, 2012
The Virgin Mary had a liberal side? I always thought the bible claimed she was a Republican.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#12 Jun 8, 2012
I guess the Virgin Mary was a RINO then - tee hee.

The Gloop
Level 8

Since: Sep 08

#13 Jun 8, 2012
Gloop??

“It's all part of my charm.....”

Level 8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#14 Jun 8, 2012
Please take your meds. Please.
The Paisan

Huntington, NY

#15 Jun 11, 2012
Man from Atlantis wrote:
http://www.weeklystandard.com/ blogs/greek-par ...
The spokesman for the far right Golden Dawn party Ilias Kasidiaris attacked two female members of left-wing parties."
There is War by the Right Wing on Liberal to Moderate Women, Blacks, Gays and Lesbian and Amerindian or Latinos people.
the Moon God El is dead the Aryan Sun Belit-Anat and Anahita or Lilith killed him.
and all the other Semitic God, Brahmin other Moon worshipping Gods are dead will be dying this years and happen in August 12th 2003 in Middle East and Europe not in North and South America on my birthdate 19th 2012 when the Aztec and Mayan Sun God return to start the New Universe. It have ready in the Middle East because I started it. Sept 19th is bad luck the Semitic Babylon but very good luck for the Aryans Sumerian, Persian Zoroastrian and Aztec and Mayans it is New Years, Start of Universe, All Souls Day and Birth of the Sun Gods and Aryan race and Day of Wrath or Revenge agians the Semitic Moon worshippers. El is dead. I repeat El or Elihom is dead.
Anat who is Geshtinanna or Lilith also called Belit-Anat or Lilith is my twin Aryan sister born on September 19th same as me. 6000 years ago were twin brothers and sister. She was Geshtinanna or Belili and I was Dumuzi son of Nimrod or Enki and Akitu on September 19th was Sumerian New Year, Autumn Equinox, All Souls Day, Day of Wrath of Revenge against Semitic Babylon. Belit-Anat or Belita to Aryan Jews, The Maya Sun God Kukulcan, The Aztec Sun God Quetzalcoatl will both return on either Septmeber 19th or 20th and this the date I was born too the Kukulcan and Quetzalcoatl will return this year on September 19th and 20th to Earth to celebrate the New Aryan or Orions Universe. We will be killing all Semitic God especially the God El who Anat, my twin sister personally killed and Semitic people the Universe no longer belong to them. Aryan Sun Gods now rule the Universe and Anath my twin sister is the leader. She fell from Orions Belt as the Clovis Comet 12,900 years ago in North Americans. She brought Sun Worship, Goddess Worship and worship of Orion Belt to the Amerindian, Na-Dene and Sumerian, Persian and Tamil Aryan people. Mossad in Israel know me and know my twin sister Anat has killed El which mean the Elites(Babylon) or Jews the worship the Semitic male Moon God no must yelled his power the Anath or Belita the or the Jews that worship the Aryan Sun Goddess or Belites(Sumerians
September 19th 2000 was the day of Wrath in the Middle East for the Aryan in Middle East and Europe and now September 19th 2012 will be the day of Wrath in the American for Amerindian or Proto-Aryans people. It will start early in Mexico as goes to the Left and spread again all over Latin American again and the North America and The Maya Sun God Kukulcan, The Aztec Sun God Quetzalcoatl will both return on either Septmeber 19th or 20th and this the date I was born too the Kukulcan and Quetzalcoatl will return this year on September 19th and 20th to Earth to celebrate the New Aryan or Orions Universe. In the America the among the Na-Dene, Najavo and Algoquin the White Buffalo Calf Women or Anath to Persian, Durga Indian and Lilith to Jews and Virgin to Christian who my twin sister also born September 19th will return again to the Americas on September 19th with The Maya Sun God Kukulcan, The Aztec Sun God Quetzalcoatl and will start to put end to this War on Liberal to Moderate Women, Blacks, Gays and Lesbian and Amerindian or Latinos people. In September will take revenge of the Right Wing Fascist across the World.
You need to get laid.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#16 Jun 11, 2012
its also the date my dog will be dead a year...

for some reason thats more important to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 27 min Camilla 230,799
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 1 hr CJ Rocker 7,649
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 1 hr CJ Rocker 19,118
Dedicate a song (Jul '08) 1 hr CJ Rocker 16,204
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 2 hr razz58 14,477
First Word That Comes To Mind ....... (Apr '10) 2 hr razz58 14,225
2words into 2new words (May '12) 2 hr wichita-rick 9,583
Why did Ozzie say..."Winter is Coming"? (Oct '11) 3 hr Just Bev 27
WHo ARe YOu THinking ABout RIght NOw (Jul '13) 4 hr honeymylove 1,364
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 7 hr DumpTrump 35,067