Attention, you Liberal colored clod-h...

Attention, you Liberal colored clod-hoppers on Topix

Posted in the Weird Forum

Amy

Pulaski, WI

#1 Sep 16, 2013
Attention, you Liberal clod-hoppers on Topix suffering from cognosis . I'm here to save your rotten stinking souls.
Believe in God you liberal simpletons, but do not hang your hat on the infallible credibility of any spacific Religion. Religions, with their Korans, Torahs, Bibles, etc. are all inventions of mankind, in an attempt by these various factions of mankind to associate their spacific religious beliefs more closely to God than the spacific religious beliefs of other factions of mankind. Always remember, you mental midgets, God is eternal. God was around prior to the beginning of the Universe, the big bang or whatever... God will be around when the Universe collapses into a black hole or holes or whatever.... God wll be around when the Mother of all black holes explodes and gives birth to another new Universe etc, etc, etc. Life is a carrousel.
If you believe in God, you must vote Republican. The Republican Party always has room for God at their table and in their decision making process. The Liberal Democratic party does not have room for God at their table, and in their decision making process. The liberal Democratic party supports abortionists, baby killers, child molesters, perverts, thieves, thugs, the ACLU, etc, etc. Wake up you libera knob heads, if you believe in Liberalism you are sliding, sliding, sliding .......faster, and faster, and faster .......in a downward spiraling rut, into the ffierce and firey bowels of Hell, culminating in consummate and eternal damnation. The Devil cheers you on and the Obama's, Pelosi's, and Harry Ried's are greasing the rut. Always remember, you one celled amoebas, The Devil rears his ugly head in many ways........and all ....under the guise of Liberalism.

Beautiful Black Molly

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#2 Sep 16, 2013
Someone butt hurt today?
People have the right to believe or support whom they choose, this is America after all.
Amy

Pulaski, WI

#3 Sep 16, 2013
If Obama done had a son ........ he would have looked just like Travon Martin...... If Obama done had eh son, he could also have looked just like deh DC shooter, An heh shooter had deh big ears too .......... just like Obama.

Just Sayin
Mia

Pulaski, WI

#4 Sep 16, 2013
"Someone butt hurt today?
People have the right to believe or support whom they choose, this is America after all"

Amy, Black Molly is probably suffering from cognosis?
Bwaaaaaa
Dr Hiemlich Litmus

Pulaski, WI

#5 Sep 19, 2013
Yes, Black Molly does appear to be suffering from cognosis. This is not uncommon ..... it's in their genes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. (Oct '16) 59 min andet1987 4,352
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 1 hr andet1987 39,099
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Camilla 227,395
'Double Letter S' (Dec '12) 1 hr andet1987 1,410
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... (Nov '14) 1 hr wichita-rick 2,814
News POLL: Do you think Valentine's day is over-comm... (Feb '17) 1 hr Jack 7
The last word in the sentence must rhyme with t... (Aug '15) 1 hr andet1987 2,181
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr quilterqueen 7,001
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 3 hr Alain Vain 16,615
More from around the web