High school athletes accused of hazing teammates with human waste

Jan 25, 2013 Full story: WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg 13

Three varsity soccer players were reportedly expelled from Santa Margarita Catholic High School for hazing at least four younger players during a team trip to Hawaii.

Full Story
Donkey Estonkey

Hampton, VA

#1 Jan 26, 2013
Were they priest wannabes?
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#2 Jan 27, 2013
Kudos to the school for expelling these violent jocks. In Steubenville Ohio the school is actually defending a group or gang rapists just because they can play a boring silly kids game. It has gotten so bad that federal agents have been called in.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#3 Jan 27, 2013
Within reason, hazing is not a bad thing as it can help establish comradery if done in a restrained and tasteful manner. Hazing should never be allowed to get to the point of physical abuse, endangerment, or any other over the top activity. People have died from excessive hazing practices. The students in question in this incident certainly earned their expulsion. The school is to be commended for taking such strong and swift action against the perpetrators.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 27, 2013
How about if those three had to go out in public wearing a dunce cap and a sign saying "I am a Poophead".
Sybian Princess

Portland, OR

#5 Jun 21, 2013
My bf says that when he got onto the b-ball team in hischool they hazed him in the locker room shower by basically taking his arms behind his back to hold him then they messed with him to make him hard (which I guess can happen to a guy out of like nervous and fear and stuff not just sex arousal) and anyway the masturbated him against his will until he finished off all over the wall then they let go of them slapped him on the back and welcomed the team and it was something that just went on all the time, no big deal and you never felt traumatized are victimized by. If initiations and stuff don't get out of hand I think they're just fine, like this one was harmless fun.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#6 Jun 22, 2013
To many people sexual organs are sacred. That's why we keep them covered. For people to degrade that is sinful.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#7 Jun 22, 2013
quilterqueen wrote:
To many people sexual organs are sacred. That's why we keep them covered. For people to degrade that is sinful.
That case you commented on shows just how far people will go just to "have a little fun". Initiations today are often at the least very disgusting, and have also been known to result in fatalities.

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8 Jun 22, 2013
Sybian Princess wrote:
My bf says that when he got onto the b-ball team in hischool they hazed him in the locker room shower by basically taking his arms behind his back to hold him then they messed with him to make him hard (which I guess can happen to a guy out of like nervous and fear and stuff not just sex arousal) and anyway the masturbated him against his will until he finished off all over the wall then they let go of them slapped him on the back and welcomed the team and it was something that just went on all the time, no big deal and you never felt traumatized are victimized by. If initiations and stuff don't get out of hand I think they're just fine, like this one was harmless fun.
Harmless fun? Against his will? Masturbated him? Sounds like rape to me. That's not alright.
Krypteia

Chichester, UK

#9 Jun 22, 2013
I remember at school in the changing rooms I use to roll up a wet towel and whip the smaller boys with it and laugh and joke at their tiny manhoods in the showers,think that's why I got sacked as a teacher..

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#10 Jun 22, 2013
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
Harmless fun? Against his will? Masturbated him? Sounds like rape to me. That's not alright.
Absolutely!
Please Hold

United States

#11 Jun 22, 2013
Sybian Princess wrote:
Please listen to the following options:

Please press 1 if you're the whackjob from Oregon who bangs her brother.
Please press 2 if your name is Geno.
Please press 3 if both options above pretty much suck and you now wish to vomit

Please press 9 to go to the main menu.

Thank you for calling. Goodbye.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#12 Jun 23, 2013
Please Hold wrote:
<quoted text>Please listen to the following options:
Please press 4 if you are the one who made that absolutely senseless post and the men in white coats will soon arrive.
Sybian Princess

Portland, OR

#13 Jun 23, 2013
Please Hold wrote:
<quoted text>Please listen to the following options:
1-you say 'whackjob from Oregon' like it's a bad thing...
2-you say 'who bangs her brother' like it's a bad thing...
3-who's Geno?
4-I do suck, but not my brother. He likes the other thing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 3 min CJ Rocker 3,611
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 5 min CJ Rocker 25,941
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 6 min ---Word Woman--- 20,320
30,000 post wins (May '13) 8 min 75 Scorpio 1,819
What Could Be Sweet,...? 8 min Old Sam 32
What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 17 min Anonomuss 933
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 22 min Anonomuss 147,112
What's your tip for the day? 33 min Old Sam 1,057
I Like..... (Mar '14) 2 hr Petal Power 315
•••