Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Danielson, CT

#64 Oct 22, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>No, due to Obamacare there will only be virtual nurse like entities that will be need to be summoned from Obama's think-o-matic war computer.
...the designers of the new crab badge...
rog that...

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#65 Oct 22, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe we will be rounded up and put in a concentration thread and forced to work for the topix machine, fed meager rations until we are finally exhausted and terminated.
Love your avatar.......if you like Rosie the Riveter.......you might be interested in the person who was actually her......look up Rose Will Monroe
:-)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#66 Oct 22, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they're planning a new Game...and maybe we're the test subjects......dun dun dun
I sure hope so.....
Test subjects in a new world order maybe. At least we both start out with rank, LOL.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#67 Oct 22, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Love your avatar.......if you like Rosie the Riveter.......you might be interested in the person who was actually her......look up Rose Will Monroe
:-)
Thanks I've read her bio. I also like the way she might apply to blogging as well in a world punctuated by more modernized threats that could end up with the censoring of the net.

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#68 Oct 22, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks I've read her bio. I also like the way she might apply to blogging as well in a world punctuated by more modernized threats that could end up with the censoring of the net.
Rosie The Riveter by The Four Vagabonds
http://youtu.be/9CQ0M0wx00s

Here you go! My Gma worked in the aircraft plants for 40 yrs & was shop fore"man" in hydraulics/tubing at Beechcraft for over 20 yrs.:)
Arm wrestled us "boys" on her 75th Bday :) Rick

“Boing, boing, boing, boing,”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

..boing, boing, boing, boing,.

#69 Oct 23, 2013
Enzo49 wrote:
<quoted text>
...the designers of the new crab badge...
rog that...
It's actually a Space critter from the old game "Space Invaders".

“On The Wings Of A Dove ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Two Hearts In Love

#70 Oct 23, 2013
see I told you guys it was an ugly bug..LOL..TY Commander Bunny...glad you cleared all that up...
A space bug....cool...Point Space Bug.
MrProps

Montréal, Canada

#71 Oct 23, 2013
I see an android with 2 big ears or antenas
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#72 Oct 23, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe we will be rounded up and put in a concentration thread and forced to work for the topix machine, fed meager rations until we are finally exhausted and terminated.
No... the game's over.. ;)

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#73 Oct 23, 2013
I have the crown in the African American board. I bet it burns them up, with me being a much lighter hue... Talk about the irony.

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#74 Oct 23, 2013
Oh, most already have it. But if you already have 3 badges, it won't show up. Check your profiles...

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#75 Oct 23, 2013
Oh, and why did they amputate our thumbs? They could have kept the thumbs up without the game.

BTW, does anyone think the pages load any faster? It got to the point where the pages would hang and stuff. Clearing the cookies and signing back in would help for a bit. Then again, I imagine that stupid Ashley Madison ad was part of that.

Since: Oct 13

Awaken your Senses

#76 Oct 23, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>So who were you before you were you?
Just another face in the crowd.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#77 Oct 23, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
Oh, and why did they amputate our thumbs? They could have kept the thumbs up without the game.
BTW, does anyone think the pages load any faster? It got to the point where the pages would hang and stuff. Clearing the cookies and signing back in would help for a bit. Then again, I imagine that stupid Ashley Madison ad was part of that.
No thumbs? Maybe it's another invasion from the planet Twilo. Have you started noticing lots of walnuts lying around? Anyone who looks like Danny Thomas?

“PC/Technical SUPPORT”

Since: Oct 13

http://www.techyankee.com

#78 Oct 23, 2013
How do i play?

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#79 Oct 23, 2013
Did I get one?

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#80 Oct 23, 2013
It doesn't show up here but does
on my profile page.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#81 Oct 23, 2013
wichita-rick wrote:
<quoted text>
Rosie The Riveter by The Four Vagabonds
http://youtu.be/9CQ0M0wx00s
Here you go! My Gma worked in the aircraft plants for 40 yrs & was shop fore"man" in hydraulics/tubing at Beechcraft for over 20 yrs.:)
Arm wrestled us "boys" on her 75th Bday :) Rick
Very cool.
BTW Thanks for your service bro.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#82 Oct 23, 2013
Stocking wrote:
<quoted text>
No... the game's over.. ;)
They are sending us to cyberia to be eaten by those nasty game bugs.(horrors)

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#83 Oct 23, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Love your avatar.......if you like Rosie the Riveter.......you might be interested in the person who was actually her......look up Rose Will Monroe
:-)
there were several rosies...watched show on tv the other day about this one...93 & STILL working...feisty lil thang...keeps em all in line

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24348...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Tinka 116,614
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 9 min Cyan in CA 6,632
Ready for Hillary? 21 min Hoosier Hillbilly 4
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 23 min Parden Pard 54,576
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 24 min Parden Pard 29,392
Dave's bar and grill,is now open. (May '13) 27 min Katie 5,007
Al-Qaeda 27 min New World Order 4
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 41 min AmyFaith 5,594
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr Naughtyrobot 1,031
In pictures: Glamour model spends a 30k on plas... 1 hr Marley 14
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr buck 20,053
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Michael 147,025
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••