#185 Nov 22, 2013
A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>Um, yeah....that musta been what I meant,,,,
Hell you talk just like Obama!

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#188 Nov 22, 2013
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>I've had it happen with certain songs. I think some songs have some code embedded in the URL that Topix won't allow. Topix seems to have updated what links it will allow to be posted on the forums recently.

thats the digital Rights stuff on songs,...

Location Shown

#189 Nov 22, 2013
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for not pointing out I misspelled two.

You Miss Spelled Also...too,...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#190 Nov 22, 2013
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell you talk just like Obama!
lol ...

Heya Dr D ...
Heya AW ...
Heya BT ...

SUJ

“Your posts still ”

Level 6

Since: Mar 10

make me giggle

#191 Nov 22, 2013
http://www.topix.com/topix/terms
Abbreviated:
We have no duty to pre-screen your content or the content of others, but we have the right to refuse to post or to edit submitted content. You understand and acknowledge that by using Topix, you may be exposed to content that may be offensive, indecent or objectionable.

We may remove any content for any reason, but we are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing any content. Topix does not claim ownership of the content you submit, but you grant us a license to use the content (subject, of course, to our Privacy Policy)

You agree that Topix may access, preserve and disclose your account information and content if required by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:(i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce these Terms of Service; (iii) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service; or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Topix, its users and the public.

You understand that the Topix site may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that the use of our site is subject to the usage rules set by Topix and/or content providers who provide content to Topix.

LOL>
You understand that no "spamming" is permitted anywhere on Topix at any time. You will not post or transmit links, identical content, or snippets of identical content to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple threads for a single topic. Transmitting any such identical messages indiscriminately to multiple threads and/or creating multiple threads constitutes an unauthorized use, is in violation of these Terms of Service and is prohibited.

You understand Topix may, at any time, in its sole discretion, determine what user activity constitutes "spamming." and that Topix reserves the right to employ any means and methods of technology, including, but not limited to rate limiting, content filters, and captchas to prevent automated posting of duplicate content.

http://blog.topix.com/

http://www.topix.com/topix/jobs

http://www.topix.com/topix/faq#editor_privile...
What happened to my editor privileges?

As of October 18, 2013 the Topix editor program has been retired. User editors are no longer able to post articles to our news pages, however you may continuing creating threads and posting in the Topix forums.

Why aren't my comments appearing on the forum?

It's possible that the Topix system may be under heavy load. Please check back after 10 minutes or so to see if it has appeared. Also, please be sure to follow the posting guidelines in our Terms of Service. Violations of these guidelines, such as profanity or threatening language may result in an immediate suspension of your posts.

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#192 Nov 22, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
lol ...
Heya Dr D ...
Heya AW ...
Heya BT ...
Mornin' FC!

Location Shown

#194 Nov 22, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
lol ...
Heya Dr D ...
Heya AW ...
Heya BT ...

You Miss Spelled Hello Big Time,...

“Truth + context + perspective”

Since: Nov 09

informs against BS

#195 Nov 22, 2013
SUJ wrote:
http://www.topix.com/topix/ter ms

snipped for space
>>>>> LOL>
You understand that no "spamming" is permitted anywhere on Topix at any time. You will not post or transmit links, identical content, or snippets of identical content to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple threads for a single topic. Transmitting any such identical messages indiscriminately to multiple threads and/or creating multiple threads constitutes an unauthorized use, is in violation of these Terms of Service and is prohibited. <<<<

yeah, lol on all that; especially the multi-thread same topic part.

>>>>>
As of October 18, 2013 the Topix editor program has been retired. User editors are no longer able to post articles to our news pages, however you may continuing creating threads and posting in the Topix forums. <<<<<

This is most excellent. Topix does right things now and then.

If they would limit poll-making to topix staff ....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#196 Nov 22, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
You Miss Spelled Hello Big Time,...
r u going to frisk me, put me under arrest & send me to jail? lol ... will I do thyme? hahahahahaha

SUJ

“Your posts still ”

Level 6

Since: Mar 10

make me giggle

#197 Nov 22, 2013
Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
>>>>> LOL>
You understand that no "spamming" is permitted anywhere on Topix at any time. You will not post or transmit links, identical content, or snippets of identical content to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple threads for a single topic. Transmitting any such identical messages indiscriminately to multiple threads and/or creating multiple threads constitutes an unauthorized use, is in violation of these Terms of Service and is prohibited. <<<<
yeah, lol on all that; especially the multi-thread same topic part.
>>>>>
As of October 18, 2013 the Topix editor program has been retired. User editors are no longer able to post articles to our news pages, however you may continuing creating threads and posting in the Topix forums. <<<<<
This is most excellent. Topix does right things now and then.
If they would limit poll-making to topix staff ....
Right?! I found that spamming line hilarious. Obviously the Topix admin. never look at the top stories forum. Scroll through just a few pages of that and you will find the real off beat side of Topix dot com.
;)

Location Shown

#198 Nov 22, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
r u going to frisk me, put me under arrest & send me to jail? lol ... will I do thyme? hahahahahaha

I'm not even going to mention sentence ,

structure,...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#199 Nov 22, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MBeT4ptY9sYXX
I'm not even going to mention sentence ,
structure,...
LOL ... catch me if you can ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#200 Nov 22, 2013
Bob wants to know whatcha gonna do, lol ...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#202 Nov 22, 2013
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>I've had it happen with certain songs. I think some songs have some code embedded in the URL that Topix won't allow. Topix seems to have updated what links it will allow to be posted on the forums recently.
That might be...I have tryed to repost the same song and the results where the same...(just dont understand why it would have such a delayed effect if the link was blocked to begin with) Thanks for the info AW...TY
a noted observer

Dayton, OH

#205 Nov 23, 2013
I Like boys.
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#206 Nov 23, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
I don't understand. The truth should not be swept under the carpet. By refusing to read the truth and accept responsibility for her past actions of war crimes, it just goes to show that America is in a serious state of denial.
"I don't understand."

Only the top dog in Topville, the one perpetrating the hoax, understands. The totally computer generated Toxic Topix has hit its computer generated rock bottom..it will ne're again regain its days of glory. I suggest abandoning Topix for some healthier non-cyberspace entertainment.

This Topix we see nowadays quite simply Sucks and has absolutely no social value whatsoever.
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#207 Nov 23, 2013
Iow..anything you say, or write, can and most assuredly, will be used against you.
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#208 Nov 23, 2013
Or..removed, ghosted, and/or banned according to the Topix bogus TOS being implemented at the moment, by the phony, computer generated fictitious, iow, non-existent Topix Management Team.

I hope that clarifies any confusion.

YW
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#209 Nov 23, 2013
Dear Mr Tolles..Karma's a Bltch
Ace Teflon

Covington, LA

#211 Nov 23, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
I don't understand. The truth should not be swept under the carpet. By refusing to read the truth and accept responsibility for her past actions of war crimes, it just goes to show that America is in a serious state of denial.
Whose war crimes are you speaking of?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rest in Peace, Spock 8 min CatNelsonCiao 310
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 9 min livelivedrh 825
A To Z Of Movies (Sep '12) 9 min Princess Hey 4,409
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min bohart 149,718
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 11 min wichita-rick 158,018
Add 2 Letters to Complete a Word 13 min Princess Hey 251
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 34 min andet1987 30,914
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Michael Satterfield 39,397
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 4 hr NinaRocks 17,934
More from around the web