Why are my posts being removed?
coinky dink

Los Angeles, CA

#139 Nov 22, 2013
Found in Michigan wrote:
Maybe my posts are just lost. I know I am.
You're Nevermissed too.

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#140 Nov 22, 2013
Big Time wrote:
The TOS at the time is a Big Factor, Thats the Topix Game I used To Play,...
No real TOS now.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#141 Nov 22, 2013
Lylah wrote:
300 PROFILES
dang he couldn't learn the rules after a few bans much less a few hundred. Gees!!

We are Racist, what Can I say, I lost The big Time on a Technicallaty',...He just does it for sport I think,..

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#142 Nov 22, 2013
good move .. and you wonder why you are reported.... iconing the death of the most highest approved President ever

good move slick

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#143 Nov 22, 2013
On a technicality. 0.o
Did u deserve to be banned. Lol

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#144 Nov 22, 2013
Why aren't my comments appearing on the forum?

It's possible that the Topix system may be under heavy load. Please check back after 10 minutes or so to see if it has appeared. Also, please be sure to follow the posting guidelines in our Terms of Service. Violations of these guidelines, such as profanity or threatening language may result in an immediate suspension of your posts.

Violations of these guidelines, such as profanity or threatening language may result in an immediate suspension of your posts.

means post [may] are being read in real time

the red warning proves that

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Hotel California

#145 Nov 22, 2013
tallyho wrote:
Why aren't my comments appearing on the forum?
It's possible that the Topix system may be under heavy load. Please check back after 10 minutes or so to see if it has appeared. Also, please be sure to follow the posting guidelines in our Terms of Service. Violations of these guidelines, such as profanity or threatening language may result in an immediate suspension of your posts.
Violations of these guidelines, such as profanity or threatening language may result in an immediate suspension of your posts.
means post [may] are being read in real time
the red warning proves that
No.
It is a program with preset parameters, if you post something that triggers it you get the warning. Sometimes for no apparent reason.

Roboblogger is not a person, it is a program that looks for words (usually in the title) that might make a story interesting to us. The program picks up posts also, if a word is used repeatedly a story with that word will show up.

Take goats for instance....

Level 6

Location hidden

#146 Nov 22, 2013
Uh I would say the red warnings are some kind of filter program within topix not that post are being read in real time because u get the red warning immediately before u have officially posted. No way your post is being read that fast. I do believe the filters are at different strengths on different threads, possibly different posters also. Idk just my opinion from things Ive seen and read on Topix.

Location Shown

#147 Nov 22, 2013
Lylah wrote:
On a technicality. 0.o
Did u deserve to be banned. Lol

It took over 25,000 post to get the ax, Live by the sword Die by it also,...

Level 6

Location hidden

#148 Nov 22, 2013
Lol. Goats. Ha. So true!! Always weary good point.
Gah we should be careful what we post repeatedly.. eh nvm no fun in that. Coming soon.... a story on reported!! Tehehe

Location Shown

#149 Nov 22, 2013
Lylah wrote:
Uh I would say the red warnings are some kind of filter program within topix not that post are being read in real time because u get the red warning immediately before u have officially posted. No way your post is being read that fast. I do believe the filters are at different strengths on different threads, possibly different posters also. Idk just my opinion from things Ive seen and read on Topix.

Different Posters and different forums, any warning I get now
that post and the following post won't show,

I can still post Cracker or crakka I think ,...

Location Shown

#150 Nov 22, 2013
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>No.
It is a program with preset parameters, if you post something that triggers it you get the warning. Sometimes for no apparent reason.
Roboblogger is not a person, it is a program that looks for words (usually in the title) that might make a story interesting to us. The program picks up posts also, if a word is used repeatedly a story with that word will show up.

orK ick ,...

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#151 Nov 22, 2013
red warning ???
explain Lylah, please.
or Always Wary

Spirit67_
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#152 Nov 22, 2013
Mostly it's because people don't follow the rules!

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#153 Nov 22, 2013
*=*'i' know nothing!*=*

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#154 Nov 22, 2013
...PEASE...

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Hotel California

#155 Nov 22, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
red warning ???
explain Lylah, please.
or Always Wary
Type the f word, put in the magic numbers then hit enter, see what happens.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#156 Nov 22, 2013
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>No.
no they just warned ya: it is deemed improper , but you can post over it , but don't be shocked if it is pulled ....

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#157 Nov 22, 2013
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text> Type the f word, put in the magic numbers then hit enter, see what happens.
THIS:
Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Hotel California

#158 Nov 22, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
no they just warned ya: it is deemed improper , but you can post over it , but don't be shocked if it is pulled ....
It has never posted if I get the red letter warning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) (Jul '15) 3 min andet1987 2,437
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 4 min Doobie Time 39,588
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 6 min Pardon Pard 62,703
long things (Jan '16) 7 min andet1987 74
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. (Oct '16) 7 min Pardon Pard 4,685
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) (Dec '14) 9 min andet1987 2,070
3 Word Sentence (each word, one syllable only) (Jan '15) 11 min andet1987 1,616
WHo ARe YOu THinking ABout RIght NOw (Jul '13) 1 hr Manuel 1,145
News Naked, Moaning Florida Man Arrested For 2 AM Pl... 2 hr Pardon Pard 1