Why are my posts being removed?
Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Seasons Change

#116 May 4, 2013
Why are my posts being removed?????

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#117 May 4, 2013











Mine are gone now,...

“Be yourself .........”

Level 3

Since: May 13

Everyone else is taken

#118 May 4, 2013
I sold mine ...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#119 May 4, 2013
My turn to "White-Out"...
Sweetie-Pie

United States

#122 May 5, 2013
Why are my posts being removed?

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TDPCC9H ...

OFFBEAT

Do you have a Topix crush?

Sweetie-Pie wrote:

No, no..a thousand times NO!(12 min ago | post #5393)

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#123 May 6, 2013
ms_Sweeter wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude YOU know, if YOU dislike Us Americans so much, then why do YOU bother posting around us?!? Maybe YOU should just stay on sites that have people too your liking.... Just Saying.....Now from this American Woman Have a Good Day!
I will keep interacting with Americans as long as I see it fit.

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#124 May 6, 2013
African _Shadows wrote:
Because I took lessons from Ferretman on blogging. I want my money back!!!
DUMB

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#125 May 6, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text>
I will keep interacting with Americans as long as I see it fit.
Dude, stalking men on the internet is not interacting.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#126 May 6, 2013
I turn on the tube and what do I see
A whole lotta people cryin' "Don't blame me"
They point their crooked little fingers ar everybody else
Spend all their time feelin' sorry for themselves
Victim of this, victim of that
Your momma's too thin; your daddy's too fat

Get over it
Get over it
All this whinin' and cryin' and pitchin' a fit
Get over it, get over it

You say you haven't been the same since you had your little crash
But you might feel better if I gave you some cash
The more I think about it, Old Billy was right
Let's kill all the lawyers, kill 'em tonight
You don't want to work, you want to live like a king
But the big, bad world doesn't owe you a thing

Get over it
Get over it
If you don't want to play, then you might as well split
Get over it, Get over it

It's like going to confession every time I hear you speak
You're makin' the most of your losin' streak
Some call it sick, but I call it weak

You drag it around like a ball and chain
You wallow in the guilt; you wallow in the pain
You wave it like a flag, you wear it like a crown
Got your mind in the gutter, bringin' everybody down
Complain about the present and blame it on the past
I'd like to find your inner child and kick its little ass

Get over it
Get over it
All this bitchin' and moanin' and pitchin' a fit
Get over it, get over it

Get over it
Get over it
It's gotta stop sometime, so why don't you quit
Get over it, get over it

Since: Apr 12

~Happy Thanksgiving~

#127 Nov 22, 2013
Why are my posts still being removed?

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#129 Nov 22, 2013
Reported,...
























“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#130 Nov 22, 2013
a moment for the late JFK , damn still remember and it still hurts

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#131 Nov 22, 2013
The other day I was reading old stuff on a thread and noticed a pattern! Every post a certain poster made good or bad was removed. The only way u could see that posters posts was because that posters friends hit the reply button to post back! What's up with that?? Only a mod can erase!! Do they just remove everything reported without review?? Things to ponder!! ;)

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#132 Nov 22, 2013
Lylah wrote:
The other day I was reading old stuff on a thread and noticed a pattern! Every post a certain poster made good or bad was removed. The only way u could see that posters posts was because that posters friends hit the reply button to post back! What's up with that?? Only a mod can erase!! Do they just remove everything reported without review?? Things to ponder!! ;)


Miller and Bappie I suppose,...






3141

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#133 Nov 22, 2013
Uh ima say no cuz I didn't notice a miller or bappie!! ;) I was just pointing out a pattern I've noticed. Nothing more.

The better question is why start threads just to have thread removed when it doesn't go ur way!! Lmmfao!! It's not like ppl are gonna forget ya looked foolish once again!!

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#134 Nov 22, 2013
Lylah wrote:
The other day I was reading old stuff on a thread and noticed a pattern! Every post a certain poster made good or bad was removed. The only way u could see that posters posts was because that posters friends hit the reply button to post back! What's up with that?? Only a mod can erase!! Do they just remove everything reported without review?? Things to ponder!! ;)
The ONLY reason a moderator would remove posts is because someone complained, otherwise they don't read the forums. When a profile is banned many, but not all, of their posts disappear (from public view, for legal reasons they are never deleted, you would need a court order to see them)
If you have been reported you can use the feedback to try and make your case but they don't often reply, if they do it is to your email, not your Topix profile.
Oh, if you have been banned once they will ban you with out notice in the future. You don't get a warning for each new profile.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#135 Nov 22, 2013
The TOS at the time is a Big Factor, Thats the Topix Game I used To Play,...

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#136 Nov 22, 2013
OhReally or his variations has lost well over three hundred Profiles,...
Found in Michigan

Paris, TN

#137 Nov 22, 2013
Maybe my posts are just lost. I know I am.

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#138 Nov 22, 2013
300 PROFILES

dang he couldn't learn the rules after a few bans much less a few hundred. Gees!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 15 min Grey Daze 192,791
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 16 min eleanorigby 56,802
The last word in the sentence must rhyme with t... (Aug '15) 19 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,068
2words into 2new words (May '12) 1 hr Sharlene45 2,212
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 1 hr whatimeisit 3,207
Word Association (Jun '10) 1 hr Grey Daze 30,654
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 199,267
True False Game (Jun '11) 2 hr Poppyann 12,396
News Man arrested after 'putting his PENIS on superm... 5 hr Spotted Girl 23
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 7 hr Enzo49 7,194
More from around the web