First Prev
of 10
Next Last

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#1 Apr 29, 2013
I don't understand. The truth should not be swept under the carpet. By refusing to read the truth and accept responsibility for her past actions of war crimes, it just goes to show that America is in a serious state of denial.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#2 Apr 29, 2013
YOU are not our judge and jury. You will not get what you seek here on Offbeat. Maybe you should write your congres.....never mind. You're in Africa. You don't have a Congressman.
I do think you should be flagged by the CIA, just in case you ever have a notion to come to America. Not being mean, but your disgust is obvious.
This is Offbeat. You can either have fun and joke around, or just keep doing what you're doing.
Because Because Because

United States

#3 Apr 29, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
I don't understand. The truth should not be swept under the carpet. By refusing to read the truth and accept responsibility for her past actions of war crimes, it just goes to show that America is in a serious state of denial.
You're a spammer and a TROLL, ya big dummy!

DUH!!!!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5 Apr 29, 2013
Chop Chop..

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#6 Apr 29, 2013
MINE aren't..Nah, Nah!!
Question

United States

#7 Apr 29, 2013
GenOmazing wrote:
Give it a rest Sam
African ShaDOH is Sam???? I don't remember seeing Sam post anti-American stuff, but maybe I'm wrong.

“Never summon "Anything" ....”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

..... you can't banish, lol

#8 Apr 29, 2013
You're a putz!
lol17
Amy

Pulaski, WI

#10 Apr 29, 2013
It's probably because you're either a simpleton cotton-picking clod-hopper .......... of the Obama mold, aka some one at the tail end of the Bell-Curve .......... Or, some one at the other end of the Bell who's more pro-freedom and less pro-government, and not afraid to call a spade a spade.

Bwaaaaaa
Question

United States

#11 Apr 29, 2013
GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>LOL that's his game. Post up crap/bait, sit back and wait, change the name, sign back in to vanquish the "troll". People think "wow what a great guy, he is doing good for Topix", he feels good and all warm and fuzzy and accepted. Classic Sam
What does any of this even mean? Are you huffing aerosol fumes again?

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#12 Apr 29, 2013
Dumb responses.

Typical

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA Lady..

#14 Apr 29, 2013
Because you s u c k. ;)
Thick as a Brick

United States

#16 Apr 29, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
Dumb responses.
Typical
No more typical than your dumbass responses, assclown. Who's SOCK are you anyway?

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#17 Apr 29, 2013
cant top what Hippi said.. and I agree. your hatred for America is unsettling....I too think you should be flagged...

Kumbayah dipshit..

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#18 Apr 29, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
The American taxpayers AREN'T in DENIAL...it s the Leaders in the Hill.
THAT make the DECISIONS... to give funding for this or that ..WE are the Innocent!!...

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#19 Apr 29, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
Dumb responses.
Typical
Might I suggest that you don't ask dumb questions if you don't want dumb responses?

BTW - Coming on an internet forum where people are primarily American and bashing America is dumb.
Paint

Holly Springs, NC

#20 Apr 29, 2013
Afterbirth ??? LololoOLOLOL

lOLololol ..........

wipe your chin, afterbirth LolOLOL

YOU kILL ME !!

“Livin' on the edge”

Since: Mar 13

Calabasas, C.A

#21 Apr 29, 2013
A S
You're anti American, and you live in a third world country (supposedly). Pull your head out of the waterwell and smell the garbage. You envy us. Nuff said.
zippy

United States

#22 Apr 29, 2013
shud up Afrikan boy you're one of those Sudanese imports bush let into our country now living in Detroits wastelands

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#23 Apr 29, 2013
I am at least one American who believes you have the right to say anything the hell you want. If America doesn't allow dissent from anyone, it is no longer America.

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Chesapeake, VA

#24 Apr 29, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
If you have to ask why your posts are being removed, then odds are you are probably too dumb to breath without someone telling you when to inhale and exhale.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what kind & color panties u wearing? 5 min Princess Hey 11
white... 8 min concerned 250
I love you because.............. (Mar '09) 13 min Princess Hey 4,451
Woman commits suicide by crocodile 15 min Crazy Beautiful 2
30,000 post wins (May '13) 19 min 40ish 1,728
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 30 min Doug77 6,008
Woman Surprised to Find Dead Body in Her Trunk 33 min wichita-rick 15
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 33 min Crazy Beautiful 146,892
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 57 min Christ Allah Mighty 5,539
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr -Lea- 20,032
Navy 4 on trial for bizarre sexual assault 2 hr The Paisan 4
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••