Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgive her? Every minute of everyday I'm near her?
Forgive her for trying everything possible to knock me to the
floor and make sure I stay there until I learn to do everything her way? Forgive her for acting like the beautiful christian for the world to see while at the same time lying to make me look like satan's daughter. Forgive her ... yes, I may one day, but it may not be in this life time.
Three of my brothers committed suicide for reasons, and she
was one of them. They aren't heavy anymore.
Little too much truth?
Yikes! And I thought my mom was bad... I feel bad for you. It sounds like you have been through some tough times with your mom.:(

On the subject of truths and moms - my mother lies, steals and cheats. She is one of the biggest con artists/scammers I have ever come across and more often than not I am ashamed to be her child because of how she is. The worst part about it is she sees nothing wrong with her behavior. When I visit her, which is rare, if I have to use the restroom I literally have to take my purse with me because she'd rob me if I didn't.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Sheer desperation makes the iConHer look stupid.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

The GRASS is GREENER on the other side of the fence..The neighbor Spray Painted it..!! FREAJIN' REAL.
ROCKERS!!

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

The girl that started this thread is no-where to be found *=* QuiteCrazy *=* how can that be?
To be are not to be - that is the question?

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

I drink straight from the oil can.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

BELIEVE in you...that's all the reassurance you will ever need.
Thought you were leaving

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Colorado Chick wrote:
BELIEVE in you...that's all the reassurance you will ever need.
GET LOST!!!!
60s chic

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Just imagine, if we didn't have freedom of expression, Offbeat would probably not exist. I'll admit that I think some threads are way over the top. There are people that actually want to see Topix taken off the internet. While there may be inappropriate material or personal hate threads, I think Topix is informative and enjoyable, and it would be sad to see it disbanded. One exception would be, any personal information such as the person's name and location, should NEVER be permitted to be used for negative comments against someone.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Thought you were leaving wrote:
<quoted text>GET LOST!!!!
I am lost..the squirrels ate my breadcrumbs...on the path home.. Send s chopper to pick me up!!

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

I am one of the people who wants topix taken off the internet, although it can be fun at times it should at the very least be better monitored, what a lot of people here don't seem to realise is that even though some of us are more thick skinned than others, those are actual people they're talking to, with feelings and thoughts, some are very young impressionable people too. I'm a peaceable person but if a stranger came up to me on the street and said some of the things I've read on here, I'd clean knock them out and that's the truth!
60s chic

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
I am one of the people who wants topix taken off the internet, although it can be fun at times it should at the very least be better monitored, what a lot of people here don't seem to realise is that even though some of us are more thick skinned than others, those are actual people they're talking to, with feelings and thoughts, some are very young impressionable people too. I'm a peaceable person but if a stranger came up to me on the street and said some of the things I've read on here, I'd clean knock them out and that's the truth!
You do make a good point Juicylu. I forgot how easy it is for young people to view these forums and how impressionable they can be. I've seen some really disgusting threads on this forum, which I felt should be deleted and wondered why they weren't. I generally don't comment on those threads and tend to ignore them. Also, if children see that adults have no sense of decorum or morals, they will likely do the same. I agree, better monitoring is needed. Thank you.:)

Level 6

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Melody_E wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lu. I couldn't agree with you more. Many times I've seen a poster pop out with another posters name. A RW name, that was not a part of an avatar. That is clearly a breach of trust or betrayal of the worse kind. Way beyond trolling that is a criminal offense [ invasion of privacy ] in my eyes.
If petitioning Topix to enforce one rule without fail, it would be the permanent banning of any poster who exposed another posters real name or other personal information without that persons explicit consent.
Then charges should be filed with the police.
The electronic world is dangerous enough with cyber stalkers and freaks without help from a stupid person angry about something written in a debate or a cyber lover scorned in an imaginary affair. That's my true feelings.
I agree, just one question, does RW mean real world name?
60s chic

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, just one question, does RW mean real world name?
Rewritable as in a dvd?

Level 6

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Yes Melody, that is criminal.

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

QuiteCrazy wrote:
I wonder if it's ALL true!
Yew, me too!

“Colleges Search Engine ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

www.schoolanduniversity.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

I feel boring.
angela boring

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

SchoolandUniversity wrote:
I feel boring.
Get your hands off of me.
Trouble trouble

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

there are more than doubles!

Level 6

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

School Holidays are almost over.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

SchoolandUniversity wrote:
I feel boring.
As long as "boring" is good looking, keep on feeling her.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••